What's new

Welcome!

New raid system

Talhababa

Reaction score
i got a very simple idea i hope, just the winner of the last raid cant drop the best price in next 2-3 raids, this way you will see every 3-4 raids different people winning them, and idk, could be done by 2 ways, for automatic raids and manually raids.

EDIT: also giving a random reward for those people that does more than X damage instead of last damege, this avoid people going only for last damage

Really good idea, this system would be much fairer.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
I think you have to limit the amount of Held Smart Candy to 1 or 2 per team.

I don't think that items dropped in the raid have to be given randomly. The person who give the Most normally and are more prepared and who work harder on the Boss, so I believe he deserves the best prize, but do we still have the Last hit that values the most attentive person? and with luck. This is right in my opinion.

I see the other point and I also agree with him xD. I think we can make raids more attractive to everyone, giving better drops to everyone in general more randomly but not the best items.

Direns

Reaction score
We need a change! People not complain about boss mechanic, we just need a change loot system in the way that everyone have chance to make progress and that not mean to people who deal most dmg will be not most beneficts from all of that, just rest of us want more opportunity.

UhdTKKt.png

Last edited:

Sylwanek

Reaction score
We need a change! People not complain about boss mechanic, we just need a change loot system in the way that everyone have chance to make progress and that not mean to people who deal most dmg will be not most beneficts from all of that, just rest of us want more opportunity.

UhdTKKt.png

+1 but we all know administration will dont do anythiing :p

Ryouta

Reaction score
Idk why wanna put limit on the amount of smart candy, is it only for raids? i have seen ppl using this held for respawn/duels, u guys can say: "but this helds is broken, it increases greatly the damage, so buy this helds it's simple, player with pokemons of low price has this held, cuz is good for all, and another ppl who has expensive pokemons dont have this held, idk why want to limit this held, all is balanced
And about the raid system is good, u want opportunity against the raiders who have years of practice, study and preparation; the only oportunity is last hit and is good cuz u can steal the big reward as the most damge, u cant won the most, starting, you need to make up for the difference they have with time and dedication, and that's for the game in general
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?44896-Funny-stuff&p=409304#post409304 < If you really think raid system is really unfair just take a look to our poor friend Marshalldx, and this happened with all raider

Sylwanek

Reaction score
and? XD this still is stupid that only lat and most have nay chances for items.Why u all are talking about BUT THEY TRYHARD THEY ARE LOOKING FOR BEST POKEMON its stupid xD normal tibia boss loot system is 100000x better than this on pa

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Idk why wanna put limit on the amount of smart candy, is it only for raids? i have seen ppl using this held for respawn/duels, u guys can say: "but this helds is broken, it increases greatly the damage, so buy this helds it's simple, player with pokemons of low price has this held, cuz is good for all, and another ppl who has expensive pokemons dont have this held, idk why want to limit this held, all is balanced
And about the raid system is good, u want opportunity against the raiders who have years of practice, study and preparation; the only oportunity is last hit and is good cuz u can steal the big reward as the most damge, u cant won the most, starting, you need to make up for the difference they have with time and dedication, and that's for the game in general
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?44896-Funny-stuff&p=409304#post409304 < If you really think raid system is really unfair just take a look to our poor friend Marshalldx, and this happened with all raider

I think the problem is limit life orb(Low price and have quest) and dont do nothing about smart candy(High price and no quest).I think the right think is limit both or none.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
How many times has this discussion been raised in recent months ? Unfortunately if nothing is done , soon we will have about 5 more topics with this theme ;/

In my opinion the biggest problem is that we have a raid where several players participate and only 2 win ! This is frustrating for most players.
My idea would be (I believe it has already been suggested by others) the creation of a second type of rewards for raids : "Raid Tokens",
By participating in a raid and managing to deal "x" amount of damage, the player would receive a 'Raid Token'. The 'Raid Tokens' could be exchanged for held box, tm case, maybe a new Pokémon exclusive to the system or even a box with a chance to receive the rare raid items (shiny charm, meowth, smart candy).
Why do I think this system would work ? Well it would maintain the current system (where the rich get richer), and create a new reward for the majority (the 99% of players who always leave empty handed). This would encourage players who normally don't raid to start raiding, to simply guarantee their token and in the future exchange it for rewards.

I think the problem is limit life orb(Low price and have quest) and dont do nothing about smart candy(High price and no quest).I think the right think is limit both or none.
You said it all xD
something that could help is the creation of item helds similar to Black belt(fighter), Aconitum(grass and poison), Lustrous Orb(water) for the types that don't have them yet(which are almost all)

A

Albuquerque

I don't understand the concept of "funny" in this topic. Since in previous threads he doesn't support any changes to the system:

I believe the system should stay as it is however it would be nice to give something like a rare candy to at least pay off the revives each player used. And, to avoid ppl doing 0.1% and getting free rare candy, the player must reach a minimum amount of damage like, for example, 2-3%.

In my opinion, giving rewards in a single raids to the top 5-10 is just too much.

He got revives paid and create a thread, if u know about that then it becomes funny.

So don't use sarcasm or anything trying to be funny. It's not. The system is kinda broken and you guys are not ready to talk about any changes or accept them. There's a lot of threads like that and just a waste of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

lorensillo

Reaction score
As you said there has been many threads, to avoid the same discussion I'm bringing here why is NOT thaaaat unfair how people think it is rn, this doesn't mean it shouldn't be improved, of course it could be better.

this right here. i was never that much into raids, i tried but i was like most players, going with a random poke with advantage to the boss and hitting it. then i realized if i wanted to beat the best i would have to study either what they do, or which poke would be best against that very boss. nothing stops nobody from getting the same pokes as the raid winners, sure it might take some time/effort/investment, but you CAN reach the same level. raids should be a reward for effort, we got luck based things everywhere else(in raids too with last hit). If X got a charm, go for it. if Y got a good raid poke, go for it. it might take a while, but someday you will get there. just don't expect to win a raid using a lapras 90 against a darkrai.

I couldn't disagree more with it. Unfairness to me is a casual player or beginner believing he should have same chances as someone who study raids, pokes movesets, damages, strategies etc. Nothing stops you from getting same pokes/helds/etc as him, all you gotta do is put your effort on it like he did.

Question is: why would i aim to be the best on raids if prizes are random and i could lose for someone who didnt put that much effort on it as i did?
(keep in mind that this already happen with last hitters, so even tho you didnt win most, you still could win the biggest prize as happened so many times in the past).

Just to make a point about the helds, even restricting to 1 smart candy as 1 life orb, wont do any difference, all the good players win because they learned how to raid, how to blink the pokemon, how to follow the boss and how to use 1-2 pokemons as much spamming revives, so making a limit to smart candys wont help the situation and it will even create a flood of them in the market making a lot of people lose money because of how much they already paid to get one nowadays.

Last i've seen this topic being debated was here:http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?43981-Awards-only-for-the-richest

there are good arguments from people who, for years, kept studying the game doing the boring stuff to know what does hit more on what, there's also people who kinda said "i dont want to get better, i want the system to change so i can win something randomly", and there's also my point, which to this date still stands:

Raids are one of the few things in this game that actually requires you to grind HARD. You have to learn which pokemon hits more, which held is best, which charm could help and spend hours on test room, grind for X pokemon/tm/held to MAYBE get something good cause you could lose the main prize for someone who did 0.9 damage on a last hit.

We already got some much more attractive suggestions with a % and numbers to make a bit real and not just a shoot to the air, take a look to what Demz said a lot of time ago, but went nowhere, I really hope that good suggestions like these one could be considered.

If I were to design a new system completely from scratch I'd do it like this: First we have to consider 2 different scenarios: when most dmger is different from last hitter and when they're the same player

All bosses would drop 4 TMs, an excelent one (like one with rain-formula, reflect or something like this - to be discussed further), a good one (pump-formula or foul play-formula), a medium one (meteor mash-formula) and a bad one (targets in general, with exceptions like brick and feint)

1ST SCENARIO: MOST DAMAGER <> LAST HITTER (IF LAST HITTER = 2ND MOST DMGER THEN SKIP IT AND CONSIDER 3RD MOST DMGER AS 2ND MOST DMGER AND SO ON)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd most dmgers and last hitter get 1 rare candy each
- Most dmger and last hiter gets one deco item (carpet, locker, toy, etc) at random

- Most damager has 70% chance of getting best TM, last hitter has 30%

IF LAST HITTER GETS TM
- Most damager has 80% chance of getting 2nd best TM, 2nd most dmger has 20%

IF MOST DMGER GETS 2ND BEST TM
- 2nd most damager has 80% chance of getting 3rd best TM, 3rd most damager has 20%

IF 2ND MOST DMGER GETS 2ND BEST TM
- Most dmger gets 3rd best TM, 3rd most dmger gets worst TM

IF MOST DMGER GETS BEST TM
- 2nd most dmger has 70% chance of getting 2nd best TM, last hitter has 30%

IF 2ND MOST DMGER GETS 2ND BEST TM
- 3rd most dmger has 70% chance of getting 3rd best TM, last hitter has 30%

IF 3RD MOST DMGER GETS 3RD BEST TM
- Last hitter gets worst TM

IF LAST HITTER GETS 3RD BEST TM
- 3rd most dmger gets worst TM

IF LAST HITTER GETS 2ND BEST TM
- 2nd most dmger has 80% chance of getting 3rd best TM, 3rd most dmger has 20%

IF 2ND MOST DMGER GETS 3RD BEST TM
- 3rd most dmger gets worst TM

IF 3RD MOST DMGER GETS 3RD BEST TM
- 2nd most dmger gets worst TM

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

LONG STORY SHORT:

Right now it may seem like it's better to be 2nd most damager than last hit but that's cause I only developed it for TMs so far, it will become more attractive to last hit than to 2nd most dmg when I add helds

FOR PLAYERS ON 4TH - 8TH (IF LAST HITTER IS ONE OF THEM THEN SKIP IT LIKE BEFORE)

4th: 70% of getting 2 rare candies, 30% of getting 1 rare candy
5th: 60% of getting 2 rare candies, 40% of getting 1 rare candy
6th: 50% of getting 2 rare candies, 50% of getting 1 rare candy
7th: 40% of getting 2 rare candies, 50% of getting 1 rare candy, 10% of getting 0 rare candy
8th: 30% of getting 2 rare candies, 50% of getting 1 rare candy, 20% of getting 0 rare candy

What do u guys think about? If ppl like this I'll develop it further (held split system and 2nd scenario) later cause I dont have time right now

And as dear Mr psyduck said, Demz once also spoke about creating a tokens system, but only for the main/expensive raid like sh charm meowth bait, smart candy(ofc this would depend of how its developed)

How many times has this discussion been raised in recent months ? Unfortunately if nothing is done , soon we will have about 5 more topics with this theme ;/

In my opinion the biggest problem is that we have a raid where several players participate and only 2 win ! This is frustrating for most players.
My idea would be (I believe it has already been suggested by others) the creation of a second type of rewards for raids : "Raid Tokens",
By participating in a raid and managing to deal "x" amount of damage, the player would receive a 'Raid Token'. The 'Raid Tokens' could be exchanged for held box, tm case, maybe a new Pokémon exclusive to the system or even a box with a chance to receive the rare raid items (shiny charm, meowth, smart candy).
Why do I think this system would work ? Well it would maintain the current system (where the rich get richer), and create a new reward for the majority (the 99% of players who always leave empty handed). This would encourage players who normally don't raid to start raiding, to simply guarantee their token and in the future exchange it for rewards.

But what should u consider is that even developing a new token system you cant give tokens to everyone as a rare candy on a raid, otherwise you're going to have a bunch of random players getting prizes with 0 effort, so if a boss is going to give away tokens ofc make the tokens split so more players could get something but anyway should be restricted as much to 3-5 top damages, last hit and maybe a few randoms over a minimum % of damage to avoid players who just fly over the raid, this way u could improve the gameplay not only for the regular 2-3 most damages but also to a few other players, this way people would also make some effort to go raid, even if they aren't in the best shape of winning the most damage.
So lets not dive into the same shitstorm discussions and go bump good ideas that were already given, or develop another one but with real numbers.

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
hello, back from the dead since my idea of tokens was brought into light.. this is what i had in mind if anyone's curious. ofc its easier to create a glowing chicken with ultimate fart of doom because randomizing reward is always the best solution so dont get too excited

DU2NHWd.png

0mFYZMc.png

back into my cave, see ya peasants

Sylwanek

Reaction score
KZX1i8A.png

thats why im here look im crying look on this disasting or something like that screen!?!?!
rGdGhpg.png

LOOK MEW RAID WITHOUT SMART CANDY
RAID SYSTEM IS TERRIBLE AND ITS NEED A CHANGE ELO

Kingox

Reaction score
It is not always necessary to get the main reward
OhGodNo

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
It is not always necessary to get the main reward
OhGodNo

Well, I'm back after a small season playing global Tibia. A suggestion is to make like we have in bosses there: The boss itself has a loot (which could be here something like cards and cheap helds, for example, that goes to the highest damage dealer/pt) and in private, each one receives a loot (that here is similar to cases, tms, expensive helds, etc) in private (the green loot all player receives when killing something) totally at random. The main loots going in private would finish at least most of the complainings, since no one would have access to the rewards everyone got. I think that we could have 2 notes about it:
1. we can make a contribution reward, improving chances for the highest damages getting the best loots ("oh Karl, you delusional, thats what we have right now", ye, but now in private green msg, not default orange one).
2. players paranoia in game manipulation and how staff helps only some (and I'm included on those paranoics sometimes, even tho I'm improving in seeing how those "helped by staff" are normally non-life'ing).

Then, PLEASE FFS remove the "the most damage was also last hit, then most damage goes to second damage dealer", cause that's absolutely non-sense. It's like playing football, you score a hat trick for a 3-0 match, and the man of the match goes to the goalkeeper. If I kicked asses to be the first (and also the last), I still want to be the first, why would the game give all MY effort to another player if I'm the one who contributed the most?

It is not always necessary to get the main reward, as Kingox said, BUT the game has to benefit the guy who wasted time, supplies and the best strategy to be the top one. (and before someone says that it would benefit me, I am way behind the best raiders here).

Demz idea seems pretty nice also and could fit on a system like this ^

My 2 cents.

Gressik

Reaction score
I've been playing this game since 2020, July, your only boss achievement is Darkrai's final hit, Shadow Ball loot. Cool topic, not overlooked, but requiring attention. All in all, I will not say anything in general because I play too short, but I will tell you about something that needs improvement. Whoever wants to go to events, who wants to, you know, but if someone like me focuses on achievements and sees something like that in the profiles, legs break under him.

Sv2mz66.png

0I4AKuB.png

(I haven't noticed if there are any more, but let's focus on these four achievements.)

You may require knowledge of the game, the best pokemon, but looking above, you can start tearing your hair out. The problem with these achievements is that if someone has already done it and comes and starts dancing again, it takes away the opportunity from others. What is more, the masks from the first achievements mentioned above are required, you can buy them, but the problem is getting the achievement in the profile, and buying the mask will not allow you to do so. There were probably different ones to be, and I would not write it, but you are Zygarde Celle very desirable, when you got them, you do not gain access to the boss, someone takes another prize. And as we know, bosses (not counting the vacation period where there were a lot of them), the specific ones are very rare. These are the years of the game. It is not about blocking that person from getting the most damage, but about being able to transfer the achievement to the next place with the highest damage. Do not take away the person from getting the highest damage, but at least transfer it to the next person with high damage who does not have this achievement.

Last edited:
Back