What's new

Welcome!

New battle pass (proposal)

Reaction score
Since it was first added, this is one of the most exciting new achievement, entertainment and acquisition systems so far.
Being clear and direct. I would like to propose a "special battle pass", worth 80 diamonds or even 100. This type of pass could happen in future big events and others, like halloween and christmas.
The idea of the value of this pass being a little high is correlated with its prizes.
For example: there are some donation promotions, which players donating above 30 points +, in addition to earning 50% more base, it wins a box with an exclusive pokemon (as was the case with Hisuian Electrode) or outfit etc. This kind of "gift" could be added to this special pass. Players who acquire the pass will be able to win, in addition to some new pokemon (through random box, chance of shiny form), tms (perhaps not necessarily the case), Helds, balls, extremely special items, etc. .

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Just think how many players could afford it if 40 diamonds it’s already too much for some of them. And actually battle pass is/was always for bigger events like Halloween (not counting Summer because many players asked for that).

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
PS: I was going to post this earlier before Himberee's reply, but I ended up running out of internet.
I know that maybe not everyone might like the idea of continuous battle passes, but I'm among those who wish we had battle passes all year round!

The Pass is in fact something very good for the game and motivates us to play
Unfortunately we don't have it in a continuous way in the game, and taking the last passes as a base, the time we had between one pass and another was really boring to wait ;/ . So my suggestion is to increase the pass size from 30-35 days to 2 months.

I believe that with the increase of the size, the value will also change and many new rewards can be created and added (some maybe like the ones Daryl asked for)

I believe the following way would be interesting:
-February and March: Valentine's Day pass
-April and May: Easter Pass
-June and July: Summer Pass
- August and September: ? Free theme?
- October and November: Halloween Pass
- December and January: Christmas/New Year's Pass

Maybe keep the amount of current days, but have continuous battle passes, ending one and starting another, just like the Daily Login. I'm sure many players want this, there are already the events that happen in commemorative dates, and it would be good to have the battle pass always.

* One last suggestion for the missions of the Pass, if the idea of increasing the size is approved, it would be interesting if we could do more than 2 missions per day, something similar to the Daily Task that we can do all, but can only deliver 2 per day. (Something like having up to 5 missions available, and be able to do all, but only be able to deliver 2 for the prize of the day, the other missions would be ready for the next days)

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
In this case I would say: Enough is as good as a feast.

I am sure that after some time it would be already boring. This is what makes this Battle Pass special - it’s something “rare” let’s say, doesn’t happen so often. In my opinion it could ruin economy of this game a little bit. And I understand that it brings people together to the game because I enjoy Battle Pass as well. But… we have also other events, higher rates etc. - I see more players online when there is double exp or rapid. Of course, it’s just my opinion! :)

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
So, something has been bothering me for the moment I was away from the game. On the last battle pass, I bought it, and around the 14th day, got C0vid, and has been sick af. Headaches didn't allow me to be near screens of any type cse of light. So I kinda burnt the entire battle pass.
It is a nice feature, but if I had one suggestion it would be: since we already bought it (and this goes with that saying about the price x rewards ratio), the player should be able to finish whenever he wants, to avoid that he just throw away the pass. So the expiring time would be removed, and the player could have his own pace.
One drawback of it could be that if he hasn't finished a previous battle pass, he can't activate a new one.
Other than that, it is already boring for some players, not for others. All the introduced features will always make some happy, others not. It could happen many times a year and I wouldn't mind (as long as C0vid stays away from me + the boss doesn't overflow me with jobs).

Last edited:
Back