What's new

Welcome!

My Ideas an idea to prevent hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maick Skile

Reaction score
I know that many including the staff will not like the more I do not care I'm just trying to help the game ideas

I have an idea to prevent hackers, find a way of not having to send the link of any kind in the game!

example, if I send a link to my friend in my chat will be sent as more chatting to my friend never gets the link..Seria a good way to prevent hackers huh !?

another idea to put the market for free, 'cause we already pay to put the pokes the sale because it has to be VIP?

many people say that staff pa is bad and I agree I really like this game is more boring, we do things new event quests improve this staff

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an idea to prevent hackers, find a way of not having to send the link of any kind in the game!

example, if I send a link to my friend in my chat will be sent as more chatting to my friend never gets the link..Seria a good way to prevent hackers huh !?
We have a blacklist in game, we can blocker links, words etc with this... And we have too, PIN number and PIN code to prevent hackers' attacks.

another idea to put the market for free, 'cause we already pay to put the pokes the sale because it has to be VIP?
Well, if you cant post your pokémons on market, you can go to PVP and put you offer on NPC Adman, He Will talk for you on Advertising Channel

many people say that staff pa is bad and I agree I really like this game is more boring, we do things new event quests improve this staff
We ever work to do the game better for you all, and this work is so hard, because need patience and time, about the event we have mini events on weekends and some raids on week, and we have the 'main' events too. Like Season, Easter, Halloween( as Raissa Said we already have a Idea) and Christmas.
You just need have a bit of patience.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I am sorry man, but this won't happen. First of all players like to send link to each other with youtube videos, facebook, memes etc. Second of all hacker can just send link without "http://" at the beginning and can explain to put "dot com" at the end.

There are few ways to prevent hacking
- Pin
- ip code
- brain

As long as people are smart enough, there is no risk that they will get hacked by link to fake events or free items.

Market idea: rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back