Milotic

m1 - Snipe Shot
m2 - Surf
m3 - Soak
m4 - Aqua Blast
m5 - Secret Power
m6 - Dragon Pulse
m7 - Aqua Ring
m8 - Water Sport -> Rain Dance or Water Tornado or Hydro Swipe or Sparkling Aria
m9 - Twister
m10 - Hydropump

Milotic is an amazing and loved pokemon by most of the community and I believe she can be a little better here in the game

The shiny Milotic is one of the most perfect pokemons in the game with 2 of the best movements of the water type in its moveset! While the normal Milotic has none, she can learn only one of them via Tm, while the second slot of Tm is to reflect.

dZlglLB.gif

ps: If one day there are HD sprites for all pokemons, Make the Milotic bigger, equal to the GIF would be amazing!
I mean the proportion of her size to the size of the trainer.

Zecao

Reaction score
under my opinion, Milotic its really usefull right now, maybe the only BUFF to this pokemon could be the "speed".
Snakes pokemons like arbok, dragonair, serperior, have 400(Base Speed) and milotic only 350.

regards

Cozsmos

Reaction score
Hello

I’m totally agree with the idea that Milotic should’ve more AoE skills
But not that much like Rain Dance or Water Tornado, since almost all the Milotics have it in second TM (1 slot would be Reflect as u said), it’d make some price down in both tm’s in servers

I want to ask

Soak -> Water Pulse or Muddy Water (Second option ofc required also change on Surf, up to Staff)
Water Sport -> Liqudation or Brine

Even though staff has lot work to do and much hardworking, can anybody take care of the issue ?
I’d really happy if Milotic adresses bit more AoE, Please

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Hello

I’m totally agree with the idea that Milotic should’ve more AoE skills
But not that much like Rain Dance or Water Tornado, since almost all the Milotics have it in second TM (1 slot would be Reflect as u said), it’d make some price down in both tm’s in servers

I want to ask

Soak -> Water Pulse or Muddy Water (Second option ofc required also change on Surf, up to Staff)
Water Sport -> Liqudation or Brine

Even though staff has lot work to do and much hardworking, can anybody take care of the issue ?
I’d really happy if Milotic adresses bit more AoE, Please
Prefer Soak than others moves that you suggest.
About Water Sport like your suggestion, Milotic with Brine will be nice

Reaction score
Not only Milotic necessarily needs to go through some changes. But there are several suggestions about different Pokémon that most of us have also made. So far, staff seems to be working on something that requires more of their attention than rebalancing. I believe they will at some point turn back to that session. But for now, I believe that's it. So going from time to time, day to day, hour to hour bumping something they've probably seen, assuming there are others, too. There's no need, IMO. Just wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back