What's new

Welcome!

Altaria and Mega Altaria

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Mega Altaria recently won an amazing new Sprite! No doubt one of the most beautiful of the game , and this called my attention to her and her moveset, that is a good moveset , I would like to suggest only one small change with the suggestion of adding the ability Pixilate (that I will do in the proper topic for that)

My suggestion is to change Wonder Room by Perish Song , which are similar moveset formulas, and with Pixilate this move would become fairy type, which would make her much stronger for pve or PvP.

Hyper Voice(passive)
Peck
Geomancy
Protection
Dragon Blast
Cotton Spore
Sweet Kiss
Natural Gift
Wonder Room --> Perish Song
Dazzling Gleam
Outrage

It's a small suggestion that would make a big difference, if you have any other idea, leave your comment (preferably using the ability Pixilate).

169ffd7b2b90504dd1833dd887f0cd21.gif

Last edited:

Angelic

Reaction score
Mega Altaria recently won an amazing new Sprite! No doubt one of the most beautiful of the game , and this called my attention to her and her moveset, that is a good moveset , I would like to suggest only one small change with the suggestion of adding the ability Pixilate (that I will do in the proper topic for that)

My suggestion is to change Wonder Room by Perish Song , which are similar moveset formulas, and with Pixilate this move would become fairy type, which would make her much stronger for pve or PvP.

Hyper Voice(passive)
Peck
Geomancy
Protection
Dragon Blast
Cotton Spore
Sweet Kiss
Natural Gift
Wonder Room --> Perish Song
Dazzling Gleam
Outrage

It's a small suggestion that would make a big difference, if you have any other idea, leave your comment (preferably using the ability Pixilate).

169ffd7b2b90504dd1833dd887f0cd21.gif

check learnset section

Wonder room its unique move can cause damage on poison pokes, can't remove this advenatge on PVP

the sugestion about changue its change geomancy x Aroma veil

Hyper Voice (passive) changue for--->> Perish Song ( i think its better idea )

Last edited:

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
To avoid creating another topic, I decided to add here a small suggestion for Altaria in its normal form

Hyper Voice(passive)
Sing
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Blast
Protection
Cotton Spore ->> Mist , Dragon Aoe(Twister, Dragon Cry, Defean, Dragon Dance) or Fairy Aoe
Sky Drop
Natural Gift
Tailwind
Dazzling Gleam
Outrage

Altaria is a good pokémon, but it has a very diverse moveset, my suggestion is to improve its attack power for hunting against dragon pokémon. Decide to remove cotton spore because it's a move that even if it makes sense with Altaria (because of the appearance), it's a move that originally she is not able to learn.
The Mist option is interesting because it's a move that according to bulbapedia she learns by levelup(swablu too), and would keep the idea of a moveset with different types while increasing her power.

I would like to improve Altaria's attack power, because I believe that among all Dragon pokémon, she is the most easily accessible (catch swablu easy), and has the advantage of having protect. While most dragon pokémon need TM reflect (I mean dragons that have movesets with mostly dragon attacks).

Ps: What called my attention to Altaria was that recently to help the beginning players of my Guild, we created a list with the Best Pokémon of each type Cheap and accessible! The rule was to be good without having TMs, and have some kind of protection (protect, reflect, substitute, detect). And for the dragon type we concluded that it would be Altaria and Drampa (even if it is a little more expensive and difficult to capture)

ps2: i changed the name of the topic xD

izzy

Reaction score
mega altaria It has no impact on the game since it does not have its ability and also with its bad moveset

1705134845908.png
I leave it to your discretion
1705135541654.png1705135514227.png

Back