Reaction score
this player insults me apart pulls out the mother

mfD91wE.png

teMAXp1.png

D3vd3Cc.png

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
17:10 Raissa on Platinum has taken the action "Banishment" against: sadoxx (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Destructive Behaviour", and comment: "-".

auto ban after being notated.

There's an ignore option for a reason
My dear you ain't up with the rules, since you are a tutor I advice you to get updated.

Btw, don't pretend you are a saint, kser boy
That doesn't allow anybody to behave this way, less to insult parents.

Shouya

Reaction score
I mean, I don't wanna create extra drama, but I wanna know actually what was the reason behind Sadoxx's flaming? I mean, I don't wanna take sides, but he never did it without a reason so far, you should've at least waited for him to try defend himself before the trial...

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
I mean, I don't wanna create extra drama, but I wanna know actually what was the reason behind Sadoxx's flaming? I mean, I don't wanna take sides, but he never did it without a reason so far, you should've at least waited for him to try defend himself before the trial...

Amazing lawyer he has here!

Nexos

Reaction score
I wouldn't want it to happen like this, but when I was hunting mega altaria, I told him not to hit him and hit him and he stole 'tm fairy wind' in my hand.Banning is no problem. I swore only because of the bullshit in the mega system

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
What kind of a human insults someones parents? Shouya you insulted me many times as a bad human and tried to defend someone like this, just xD
Dont want drama also, but i'm suggesting to look on your own, and dont offend someones family, and dont cry because of thing like "he hitted my mega altaria", haha.
Rivalry is part of a game and it will always be, if you are frustrated insult him, not his mother, lol, what she did to you? XD
If you cant do that, just exit game client.

Nexos

Reaction score
not only did it hit mega altaria but also stole 'fairy wind' I don't know who gives you permission to talk about anything, but I think you shouldn't do it.Before Khormes spoke about me, give back the money of the person you defrauded 180k, then maybe you can talk.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
not only did it hit mega altaria but also stole 'fairy wind' I don't know who gives you permission to talk about anything, but I think you shouldn't do it.Before Khormes spoke about me, give back the money of the person you defrauded 180k, then maybe you can talk.

Well, you see "defrauded"? The thing is that i made good deal and didnt broke any rule, so i dont have to give back anything. You did terrible thing, insulted someones mother and broke rule. This part of community which looks on my actions, tell me what to do, and make even worse things, makes me really fun. Next time think before you do something. Enjoy your ban.
P.S you should be happy anyway cuz you have megas on Platinum, on Diamond we dont since 2 months.

Last edited:

marshalldx53

Reaction score
After one person, with a stroke of godly luck, dropped two mega stones with 13 mega pokemons killed, more ppl are hunting megas in plat. I guess that raises by lot the tensions and frustrations.

But I agree with Raissa, you shouldn't be insulting someone because of that. Maybe just a few curse words xD

Reisen

Reaction score

Sooner or later someone was going to report Sadoxx to you, you also insult me without reason and that is not the problem because I do not care but you always put personal things and you know what I am talking about :)

demzpacito

Reaction score
funny thing being so mad about ksing and at the same time friends with Hidir, the only player in entire cloned that's doing ks as i write this

Nexos

Reaction score
see that people who are not related to the subject love to talk, you better not do this.

Back