What's new

Welcome!

Make Chest Quests great again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Have you noticed how some quests are forgotten? Especially hard ones, Aga's Hells, the new TM Case, Venoshock... Im one of the guys who made it once and I'm not willing to go back again if my close friends dont need it. What about putting prizes on already opened chests to make people have will to help?

My suggestion is: make chests reopenable (instead that sad msg - the chest is empty) once a day/week for example, with random rewards. This could include candies, plates, cash (hds, ofc), balls, revives... Something that could make interesting to help other people to finish stuff, and ofc, the rewards would be proportional to the level of the quest (how hard it is). This could make people offer quest services, for example, with a purpose.

What do you guys think?

brucelikerock

Reaction score
It is a nice idea, I member when I started playing and was delighted with all the possibles chest quests you could do(tried to do all the quests in that polish website), member dying a lot of times trying to solo a few of them when was low leveled without cash and good pokemons. Now more than 7 years later I think it would be cool to revisit them if there was a reward for that, even if it is a random small one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back