What's new

Welcome!

LOTTERY! Legal or Corrupted (where is the transparency in the draw?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Reaction score

.http://www.padventures.org/index.php/p/v/lottery.

so much effort to gather and donate, invest time and money so that players, closest friends and tutors and ex-tutors win the most acclaimed prizes!

What is the use of continuing to play this game if there is no transparency in its events! , the winners simply appear in the precise places

At first glance you can see the preferences that exist between players

° can you see rewards of this players " Paradise lost,Acru,Mr andy,Lord sqnik ,maestred, and others close friends of staff and ex-staff members on rare and expend rewards ----only discord friends?

and I can see the modifications that are made to remove and put the rewards or increase tickets without giving explanations

Without a doubt, they care more about making a profit, than making things transparent

staff friends and ex-staff members in rare and expensive rewards!! really? it seems politic = corruption

me and people who don't have forum are totally disappointed

tasker

Reaction score

.http://www.padventures.org/index.php/p/v/lottery.

so much effort to gather and donate, invest time and money so that players, closest friends and tutors and ex-tutors win the most acclaimed prizes!

What is the use of continuing to play this game if there is no transparency in its events! , the winners simply appear in the precise places

° can you see rewards of this players " Paradise lost,Acru,Mr andy,Lord sqnik ,maestred, and others close friends of staff and ex-staff members on rare and expend rewards ----only discord friends?

and I can see the modifications that are made to remove and put the rewards or increase tickets without giving explanations

Without a doubt, they care more about making a profit, than making things transparent

staff friends and ex-staff members in rare and expensive rewards!! really? it seems politic = corruption

me and people who don't have forum are totally disappointed
uy kieto

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
WTF? finally I win something good and expensive and you have problem to me 0.0

lottery 56 - Sh Decidueye
lottery 52 - force palm
and as i remember umbreon with natural gift / Bisharp without tms and Blissey with ref and rain dance
and tell me where is your problem to me? when other players win a lot more than me.

Last edited:

sparta3

Reaction score
The community has the right to ask for transparency, as many work the entire month to pay their bills, and when the Lottery occurs, they take from their savings for emergencies to donate. And so in an attempt to get around this problem, do a Live to show the draw process in an attempt to make it fairer in the eyes of the community.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello Dear, I will be as nice as I can, even tho it's not possible at some points. Specially, that you are here to accuse.
First of all, tutors, GMs and CMs are the same players like you. The difference is, that tutors are additionaly guiding players and watching public chats to keep the order there. GMs don't do much more, the only difference is that they can punish players, same for CMs (difference is that they can create items for events or undelete someone). Disallowing them to participate in lotteries or events would be a disadventage,
who would want to be a tutor, if they couldn't take a part in events?what????

Also, participating in lottery, you need to be aware, that you might lose. There's more participants than rewards. That's how it works. sylveonlove

One advice for you. Either don't play games you don't trust or don't participate in events, which you think are manipulated. OhGodNo

I don't know whose friends they are, cus surely not mine, neither Jano's. Tutors, GMs and CMs are players too, as I said above. From what I see only Sqnik and Mestredo won rewards worth more than 500k (is cloned box even worth this much xD?) many other participants got better rewards, so if we wanted to manipulate anything, they would get the best. Check past 9 lotteries and see how many good rewards they got before.

Also, not to judge your intelligence, but do you really think, that if we wanted to give anything cool to tutors or to "our friends" we'd expose ourselves with lottery?? munchlaxlaughbulbathink
They would receive something behind your eyes, but what's the point of the game, if we'd be giving everything for free to our friends?

Yes, I have added 50 tickets and 15 rewards that I have missed to add when creating lottery, as it had to be enabled along with promotion and I didn't have enough time to add them in the right time. Here's when I have done that
PNB3809.png

Not the first time, nor the last - when there's no more tickets, we add more of them too, same goes for rewards.

The community has the right to ask for transparency, as many work the entire month to pay their bills, and when the Lottery occurs, they take from their savings for emergencies to donate. And so in an attempt to get around this problem, do a Live to show the draw process in an attempt to make it fairer in the eyes of the community.
Dude, this is automatic script, what kind of live you want, if it's being draw automatically? The only exception, when it doesn't execute draw is when there are tickets left. In this case, there were 30~ tickets, so we had to execute draw by command, which looks like this;

DRAW.lottery()

Next time, if are are tickets left and we have to use command to force draw, we'll record it along with everything what is open on our PCs so you don't have any doubts Whimsicotthey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back