What's new

Welcome!

[Support] lost pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lestrange

Reaction score
Today, when I wanted to upload my low pokemons, I noticed that I was missing a pokemon, I would like to know if that pokemon threw it by mistake or if someone took it from my account or something like that, it is a galarian zaramuka, really what I would like to know is what happened, thank you very much in advance / paris lestrange / diamond server/ galarian darmanitan level 53 female

maybe i lost it a week ago

Last edited:

Xexy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Today, when I wanted to upload my low pokemons, I noticed that I was missing a pokemon, I would like to know if that pokemon threw it by mistake or if someone took it from my account or something like that, it is a galarian zaramuka, really what I would like to know is what happened, thank you very much in advance / paris lestrange / diamond server/
Hello, please give me more information from your pokemon(lvl, last release, gender)

Lestrange

Reaction score
female 52 or 53 galarian darmanitanz maybe the weeks 14 nov at 20 nov / I only remember that I changed it for my glaceon when I went to cloned island 2, which was on November 15 or approximately on this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back