What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Lost Abillity Urge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
I already asked everyone and no one saw it, when I said it was three days ago, it was because you insisted on asking how many days I had seen the last time, so I said a random date, it probably disappeared more than 3 days ago, probably be a week.

the only thing i know is that the item disappeared and was on the floor of the house in lavender

Billy hatake

Reaction score
I'm not kidding and I'm not trying to take advantage of anything, I just need help with an item that has disappeared from my house

Billy hatake

Reaction score
I said 3 days ago randomly, this item was in the house, do you have access to the logs to see if I or someone who was invited in the house traded it with anyone.

It's easier to deny a request than to try to help, this item was not loaned to anyone! was in the house when he disappeared

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Aga what you're doing is totally unfair.
I know you're mad at me for things in the past, but denying help for a game error is completely unfair.

I've been in this game longer than you and many other players/staff members, I would never use a game error to try to take advantage of it.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Dude, there was no crash, you havent lost it due game fault.
I don't know what you mean by the past, if your shitstorms as usual, I don't really care, unfair would be recovering you item, that was lost by your fault (or "lost" if you have it in one of your pokemons or your friends do). Other players would like to get free items too

I have asked you when did you use it last time, you specified even character on which you were using it telling me its name and that it was 3 days ago. I purposely didn't give exact date of crash, as firstly you said 3 days and I was suspecting you might change your mind (and I was right :D). Unfortunately, even if you lost it a week ago, it wasn't still game's fault. Crash was at 12/03. That's 2 weeks :3
Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back