What's new

Welcome!

Little Moveset thread suggestion

Reaction score
In a perspective where the way you guys have evolved in the development and improvement of some movesets. In this thread, I would like to make some suggestions. And maybe, if anyone has any ideas, feel free to register here.

Suggestion:

What about to apply a change on electro blast formula? Being more especific, i had thought in something more effective than the current one or even more by aesthetic means, so i thought in change it similar to light screen one. Or in another way, make it similar to bullet seed one, with thunder bolt sprite thing.

I'd like to suggest that you guys use some really interesting moves that aren't seen much nowadays, even though they were introduced a few (some of them really) years ago.

Moves like:
parting shot
thousand waves
aqua power
fairy lock
multi-punch
sparkly swirl
Crafty Shield
fairy standard
spark
zap cannon
magnet pull
stealth rock
rock power
chain lightning
wide guard
helping hand
safeguard
iron defense
evasion
counter helix
fury attack
lock on
accelerock
hydro cannon
Heal Bell
melody
underwater

Can't take the other ones, cus they are in my another "post-it" in my other pc, but for now that's it.

thank you.

Reaction score
What's up, mates.

Coming to let a suggestion to teatime move (normal/healing-type). Until now, we have only polteageist with that in its moveset list. as far as i know. Being honest, for me it's a confused and complicated moveset to be used, as i said, at least for me.

By this way, i would like to propose a change for that, making it similar to petal healing (which has a short time duraction) or to floral healing (with a long time duraction). It's about while polteageist is havining its teatime-(time xD), when getting damage from the enemy, it may get healed.

all this could be about avoiding to distribute more than a healing type move (+withdraw), and applying a rework, only to the one.

thanks.

Reaction score
Snowscape - Iron Bundle / Shiny Iron Bundle

Similarly, Snowscape, works like some moves we already know like: elusion, Dark Illusion and maybe a few others. The difference between them is that snowscape protects the user while he "escapes".
My purpose here is to suggest that you change, a little, the systematics of this "division/separation". Instead of making snowscape similar to these moves mentioned above (elusion, dark illusion), I would like to propose that you could make it more like double team. That is, a double-team protected. with only 2 Iron budle, instead of 6; or 3, when there is no enough sqm or "bug" and these such six don't appear.

Back