What's new

Welcome!

Kingler

Tsotss

Reaction score
Well.. I don't know its about future changes of it or no, but it hasn't any stun move in moveset and we can't put 2 stun move as a TM. Pokes are able to use max 2 stuns, but Kingler can't couse of restriction of stun TMs. Could you change it or its becouse of its future changes?

shellman

Reaction score
its lack of stun compensate in area moves imo, and also it has protect, protect + a simple water pulse its good enough imo
also that rule applies you can only learn 1 stun tm, if it have 1 in the moveset already it can have 2 stuns, like pelipper for example

Tsotss

Reaction score
its lack of stun compensate in area moves imo, and also it has protect, protect + a simple water pulse its good enough imo
also that rule applies you can only learn 1 stun tm, if it have 1 in the moveset already it can have 2 stuns, like pelipper for example

You didn't understand tbh. Kingler hasn't any stun in moveset. And it can learn just 1 by TM. So if u put Water Pulse for example, it will have just 1 and nothing more stun.

shellman

Reaction score
You didn't understand tbh. Kingler hasn't any stun in moveset. And it can learn just 1 by TM. So if u put Water Pulse for example, it will have just 1 and nothing more stun.

and thats absolutely ok, not all pokes are suposed to have 2 stuns or have similar movesets, imagine how boring would it be, I showed the good part of kingler that is having good aoe moves already, would be op for spawns if he had 2 stuns to hold and hit them with his aoe moves, its just my opinion that kingles is absolutely ok

Tsotss

Reaction score
and thats absolutely ok, not all pokes are suposed to have 2 stuns or have similar movesets, imagine how boring would it be, I showed the good part of kingler that is having good aoe moves already, would be op for spawns if he had 2 stuns to hold and hit them with his aoe moves, its just my opinion that kingles is absolutely ok

Tell it about more pokemons like Bronzong, Weezing and more others where have protect, 2x stun and a some amazing aoe moves. Pokemons are able to use max 2 stuns - this is restriction for I think. Don't remember now, and can't check it but some pokes don't have stun in moveset but can learn 2 stuns by TM so..

NandoCruise

Reaction score

I totally disagree with you. Don't try to play the "Not-all-pokes-are-supposed-to-have" card here. There is a reason why there is a rule: 2 stuns max per pokemons. How come you think it is "fair" or "well-balanced" when there are pokes who have protect + 2 stuns or pokemon, like Medicham, with 2 stuns in its moveset + can learn Reflect + can learn 1 more stun (3 in total), and then there are pokes like Kingler.

Stun-moves are useful. It is not about whether it would be boring or not for pokes to have similar stuns. As I said, it is about practicality.

I also believe Kingler's moveset is good. However, as Lewuseq was suggesting, it would be nice if they can either remove the TM restriction, or add some Stun-move to Kingler's moveset.

Kingler Tsunami's move is the weakest AoE, maybe you could replace that one, in case you decide to add stun to kingler.

Star-Lord

Reaction score
Kingler é mt bom do jeito que está. É um pokemon para hunt, com protection+tm46+tm18. Não tem pokemon de fogo,rock ou ground que fique de pé xD

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hiho,

since Kingler's thread still exist, gonna use that one to show some "mistakes" on its normal form and Gigantamax one.

Normal one can learn TMs like: Freeze Dry and Brick Break, but Gigantamax has them on moveset so its kind of problem with those 2 forms and those moves. Can you anyhow change it? Thanks in advance.

Back