Cesittos

Reaction score
TMs Learnset: 0 moves

kecleon.jpg

Rework sugestion:

Add: Lick as passive Move.
Add: Shadow Claw as new move.

Remove: Boomburst (ADD as TM)
Add: Substitute/Protection OR Return as Move.

Idk exactly what camouflage does so I aint sure IF that works like a protection or not. (Substitute)

Add TMS: 016 Ancient Power - 018 Rain Dance - 022 - Solar Beam - 024 Thunderbolt - 025 Thunder - 031 Brick Break - 045 Attract - 071 Double Team - 073 Feint - 085 Night Daze - 106 Boomburst - 133 Syncronize - 172 Grass Knot - 193 Foul Play - 197 Selfheal - 200 Mimic.

I suggested many diferent types of moves like bulbapedia does. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kecleon_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
Also added some based on its natural learnset on GBA classic moves and breeding possibilities.
Plus the ones created by Padventures I believe would work well on this pokemon (Mimic, Selfheal).

Kecleon has a 2nd ability (Protean) that changes its TYPE according to the attack it uses, so.... If Kecleon uses dark moves, it becomes a dark Pokemon type. Is it too complicated to set as ability? Nowadays its ability changes random to any type.

PS - TEST ROOM has no KECLEON as possibility.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Kecleon is pretty good. The one problem which I see in it is duration of changed type in PVE (in PVP is great). Kecleon is on the few pokemons that can't learn any TM and in Kecleon case should stay as it is. Why? It changes its normal type into every type we have in game and theirs movesets are really good. I used in PVE and PVP and is strong enough (only duration is a bit wrong in PVE).

Camouflage works like Invisiblity, so its useful. Also if Kecleon changes for example in dark type pokemon, it gets effectiveness as dark type pokemons, the same as others.

stin stauer

Reaction score
it would be OP with some protection + tm selfheal, So I doubt it is gonna happen.

and the move camouflage should work as a protection, kecleon can't receive any damage while he is using the move, it works similar to the move "invisibility' but without receiving damage, something easy to be implemented/edited.

Simpsomp

Reaction score
Hello.
Kecleon dont learn TM since it has a great set move according to the color it takes when using "Color Swamp"
He is currently a strong pokemon and I think he doesn't need a change.

Coszma.

Reaction score
it would be OP with some protection + tm selfheal, So I doubt it is gonna happen.

and the move camouflage should work as a protection, kecleon can't receive any damage while he is using the move, it works similar to the move "invisibility' but without receiving damage, something easy to be implemented/edited.

Nice idea o.o

Cesittos

Reaction score
Hello.
Kecleon dont learn TM since it has a great set move according to the color it takes when using "Color Swamp"
He is currently a strong pokemon and I think he doesn't need a change.

I was curious about this little lizzard.... So i decided to check and think about it...

Surprised about the answers! No TMs is fair? Seriously? Must b good then,

ADD on Test Room, please! :)

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Bump

I would like suggest something that won't make him OP in PVP and will make him more exp friendly, cuz right now probably most people who exp it treat it as normal type pokemon, with chance to get good type to certain spawn(or trash type and hide it to pokeball for 5 minutes).
My suggestion is to change Color Swap.
In exp it would take type that's good against poke which it attack, and it pvp it would stay as it is now.
Example: you exp on water pokes(Blastoise), you use color swap and you can get Grass or Electric type. In duel you still get random type.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I think allowing that it can use color swap while it is hidden with camouflage (now it cant, it has to wait when the move ends) and add a passive like fake tears would be enough.

Ps: Also, when a poke uses bewitch in it, all his moveset is bugged (would be fine if it is fixed).

Last edited:
Back