Welcome!

I didnt win on lottery and this is my crybaby goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manodogueto

Banned user
Reaction score
PADVENTURES BEST POKEMON ONLINE SERVER?

Wrong! In this game for you to be '' rich '' you have to donate heavily, so you win things in return, benefit from lotteries, catch, etc ...
In this disgusting game, only the darlings of the Staff get along!
You who are starting now, do not waste your time, unless you will deposit your salary in the account of Jano and Raissa.

The conclusion: This game sucks, Staff sucks. They benefit donaters, Polish people, and the "darlings" of Staff.
Or do you think it is normal to appear "rich" players with newly added Shinys in the game? In lotteries always the darlings and donaters are the ones who win the best prizes?
YOU that started now in the game, STOP, it is not worth such a ridiculous game like this !!!!

COMMENT FROM AN EX PLAYER:
I have always had a stick in my ass. When other players were winning free lotteries, I've been blaming them for being grandsons of Albert Einstein, who could calculate which ticket is the winning one. Now, that one lottery was paid, I blame polish people, I bet they are more lucky, because they belong to European Union, they are rich so they can donate tons of money to get milion tickets, even though they could use only 4 and yet had a chance to get ticket from event. Now in the end that I didn't win one more time, I decided to rage quit. It's 3rd? 4th? time that I am being deleted. After all I am mentally 8 years old yet and I like to demand for attention.
Sorry for the bad english

Dagugo

Reaction score
stop being jealous becouse you didnt win a lottery, if you want to leave then go ahead and get out with your shitstorm, if you cant leave then tell me and i help you, would be glad to have your pokemons for a next lottery.

PD: i want to win my first lottery as im a high staff member, where do i apply?

Manodogueto

Banned user
Reaction score
you will already have my pokemons in the nearest lottery :), get those crap, this scrotum game soon will exist

huberto

Reaction score
stop being jealous becouse you didnt win a lottery, if you want to leave then go ahead and get out with your shitstorm, if you cant leave then tell me and i help you, would be glad to have your pokemons for a next lottery.

PD: i want to win my first lottery as im a high staff member, where do i apply?

NPC Lalo in PVP area, your welcome mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back