What's new

Welcome!

I am still alive

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Guys i know that many of you are wondering if im still alive. The answer is yes, im still alive playing Padventures 2-3 hours a day but not that often like i used to be. I try myself to be playing more time but ive been very busy working and LIVING!

To all who have mentioned me recently, i thank you for it. Im not gonna lie, i feel blessed to know i live in a lot of players hearts and minds, even when staff have tried to underated me and RIP me many times. Im still here playing, im about to reach the 8 years, im a long term player and guess what? I dont have in my plans to retire, ill bring more drama on the Pvp and here, its time to rule the game and also bring fun. I will not let anyone else take what i deserve, im here im Ridoku im confidently beautiful.

I love you guys.

Sincerely Ridoku

Receptor

Reaction score
even when staff have tried to underated me and RIP me many times

let's explain one thing, staff members never want to "RIP" any players, everything what happened to you, was caused by your inappropriate behavior. Gl anyway

Shouya

Reaction score
Funny how you're glad that you're remembered by others, but you're not realizing it's not in a good way hahahhahah

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Can someone explain to this testinium boy it isnt 100% serious? XD

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
My headaches and sickness have been real, PA took over me a couple of years, being victim of power abuse many times in game, haters gonna hate but i just spread love to all of them, i didnt want to become a drama queen, they made me do that, i was always looking at the issues others had, i tried to help the community even they laughed at me and now i realize i have inspired others to do the same. I reedeem myself.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
son, you should really consider going to a psychologist, this ain't normal at all.

Back