What's new

Welcome!

[Guide] How to ignore players permanently on the new client

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Note: (this is the tutorial for the NEW client, how to ignore on old client, you can find here: http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?24849-How-to-ignore-players-permanently )

Everyday, we find players thinking that offending is a good solution to solve arguments. For them, we have an option called ignore function. Since private offenses aren't punishable, this option is your best friend against them. This guide will teach you how to permanently ignore those players who spams you if you are a user of the NEW client.

Since the normal way of ignoring don't work, and CTRL+I as in the old client also won't work in the new client we see that there are some few differences from old to new client of ignoring, so if you got problems ignoring someone on the new client, I'll show you easily how to ignore a annoying player permamently in the new client.

So this is what you have to do if you want to ignore someone permamently on the new client:
Q: A player starts to spam me, how do I ignore him/her?
ojAG-c.png

A: Click the last icon on the text bar, the red X as shown in the picture here:
k2IF5n.png

The following window will open when you click the red X. This is what you have to do now:
As you see here, you only have to write in the name of the person you want to ignore, click "Add", and click "Activate ignorelist" which is above, then click "Ignore Private Messages", then "Ignore Yelling", and at last "Save", as showed in the picture below:
FiF29c.png

And, this is what the spammer see on his Default channel after I ignored him permamently, using this way:
D6C-Pk.png

And here is what I see on my default and if he PM me after I ignored him permamently using this way, and it works even if I relog/die:
UJmibw.png

Hope this tutorial helps you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back