Welcome!

Halloween Pokémon Creepypasta 05/10/2020 - 6/11/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

VieZher

Reaction score
The Final Catch: Exeggutor!

The Final Catch: Exeggutor!

A couple years ago, I used to live in viridian and have a best friend named Enoy. My name is Iqbal, I'm a trainer who wants to catch all the pokemon in the Kanto region. Unlike me, my friend Enoy doesn't like Pokemon.

17 years later, I have become a great trainer and almost caught all pokemon, but the only one that I haven't caught is exeggutor. I know of one interesting place to catch exeggutor is Safari in Fuchsia. This made me move and live temporarily in Fuchsia. Accidentally, my bestfriend Enoy also lives there, he works as a miner. Because I only knew Enoy in Fuchsia, I stayed with him. We even often have dinner together, and our favorite dish is omelets.

One day, we got into a fight because I brought a lot of pokeballs home. Pokeballs that are messy everywhere make Enoy feel angry. Enoy even threw away some of my messy pokeballs. Of course I was angry and annoyed because the pokemon that I caught he bothered to throw away. Among the pokemon there are pokemon exegcute, pokemon that can evolve into exeggutor. It made me even more annoyed and slammed the door and left the house. I went to safari trying to recapture exeggcutes but I wanted to catch lots of exeggcutes at that time.

That night, we gathered in the living room of the house.
Enoy: Hey, do you know? Earlier while mining I have discovered this strange green stone.
LQ7mqWn.jpg

Then Iqbal looked at the stone and found out that it was a leaf stone.

Enoy: Do you want this green stone? You can keep it if you want to.
Iqbal: Thanks, anyway did you see my missing Pokemon exegcute?
Enoy: No, I even don’t know what that’s Pokemon looks like. All pokemon are just as useless.
Iqbal: I'am hungry, do you want to eat omelette tonight? Let me cook.
Enoy: Sure, could you make an omelette for me too?
Iqbal: With pleasure.

I went to the kitchen and cooked an omelette for Enoy and I truly sure that this one has a better taste. I returned to the guest house and gave a plate of omelette to Enoy.
QgLeXFG.jpg
9eaNskp.png
oq6MIUp.png

Enoy: You don't have dinner tonight?
Iqbal: I ate earlier and was still full.

Enoy started to eat the omelette that I gave him. At the first bite he was shocked but continued to eat until it was finished.

Enoy: Hey, this omelette tastes weird than usual.

Enoy then felt his head hurt and his heart beat fast.

Enoy: what? What happened!
Iqbal: you liked the omelette earlier, I forgot to tell you that the omelette you ate was my Pokemon exegcute. I guess this way you will like pokemon.
Enoy: This isn’t funny!
Iqbal: I will prove it if this is not a joke.

I took out the leaf stone which he kept in his pocket then opened the Pokédex.

Iqbal: It is written that I can get exeggutor by evolving exeggcute using leaf stone and I also have a new exeggcute.

I smiled sinisterly and glanced at Enoy. I threw a leaf stone towards Enoy.

Enoy: Hell no!

Enoy was late, making himself glow instantly as if he had evolved like a pokemon. The dazzling light disappeared, immediately Enoy's form turned into pokemon.

o9sJA40.jpg

I smiled and threw Ultraball at the exeggutor. Ultraball emitted a green light which indicated that I had caught it.

Iqbal: Finally, the last pokemon I caught was mine, Exeggutor!

I took out the exeggutor that I managed to catch, between the exeggutor coconuts there was Enoy's head smiling at me with his confused eyes.

Exeggutor: Exeggutor!

-The End-

Best Regards,
Raimontaro
Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back