Welcome!

Halloween Pokémon Creepypasta 05/10/2020 - 6/11/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpsomp

Reaction score
Halloween Pokémon Creepypasta 05/10/2020 - 6/11/2020

kTnlgE6.png

As everyone knows, halloween is coming soon. It's a time for a new contest! Are you creative? So it's time to write a halloween Pokémon creepypasta!

Rules
- The creepypasta has to be written by you, not by uncle google.
- Minimum words: 350, maximum words: 1000. If you're not sure how many words your story contains, use this website: https://wordcounter.net/
- The letter cannot contain: offensive words, insults towards anyone, sexual content
- The letter has to be written in english. If u have problems in that, ask tutors for a favor of translating it.
- Editing posts is forbidden*

*that means you can't edit your letter after you post it.

Rewards:
1st place: Shiny Mimikyu
2nd place: Cloned Box
3rd place: Pikachu cosplay

* Pikachu cosplay with full moveset and TM set + 1 unique spell depending on which cosplay winner choose.

kLXyloK.png

It's a Global contest.

- Thread will be closed at 06/11/2020

Good Luck Everyone!

Important note: You can participate in three contest but you cannot win in three at the same time

Regards~
PA STAFF

Modem

Tutors
Reaction score
I was just a little kid when i got my very first pokemon cartdridge however since my family had little money they went to a place commonly reffered as "Pulgas" (On my country) or
better known as "Street markets" my parents told me that santa claus had given them money to get me any game and oh boy i already knew what i wanted.
At first i saw the regular editions "Red Version" and "Blue version" but they were brand new on the package, they were not second hand games, which honestly i did not care much at that time i just wanted to play Pokemon and
be able to join the rest of my friends, i knew most of them had the red and blue version.
I kept looking but all the red and blue versions second handed cartridges were either too expensive or out of stock, it was getting late and my parents were already done buying what they came for and were urging me to hurry up.
I must have walked through those corridors for at least a docen times but the last round i failed to noticed one little post that i had not noticed it was an old lady's in around her 70's i think, her little shop was a bit weird
since it had a lot of perfumes and other sort of antiquities, as soon as she saw me she beckoned me over, at first i had absolutly no intentions of getting closed until she spoke and told me "No luck finding what you are looking for young man?"
Me keeping my distance said "No, i have not, im looking for a game, do you have any gameboy games?" She gave me a frail smile and said "Ah youngligs are all about technology now a days, i might have what you are looking for"
This last words made me feel goosebumps down my back, especially because the way she said it was on a very slow, monotone and sad yet angry way, i instanly replied "Really? You have the pokemon red and blue version?"

She glanced at me with this look that even now a days it's hard for me to explain, she smiled a little bit and said, "No, i do not but i have a very special pokemon game" at this point i was 1 second away from getting out of there
but maybe my curiosity got the best of me and i said "Which pokemon game?" she had this box made of plastic with chineese labels all round it, like it was imported from China or Japan i did not know but did not pay much attention
she had already opened the box, i could tell due to the broken tape, she pulled a box that had the pokeball sticker on top of it so i thought "Hey! that seems to be legit, that's the pokeball from pokemon" she slowly cracked the box open
and pulled out a different pokemon version that i had never seen before it read "Pokemon Grey version alpha 1" this was the only thing i could understand since the rest was all in either chineese or japanese.

At this point i don't know how but i was in front of the shop's counter, yet i don't remember walking to get close, anyways i was so excited because of this "New" version i found, before buying i asked her if this was some sort of
special edition since i've never heard of it, she once again smiled at me and told me she got this of some traders that had come to town one week ago but that she did not know what it contained or what this game even was, she told me
that as soon as i mentioned "Pokemon" this came to mind, i interrupted her before she was finished with a little bit of dissapointment on my face and told her "That looks super nice but i have only 20 dollars to spend on it, i was
already resigned and about to leave and as soon as i turned my back on here i heard "You can have it little boy, since it's already christmass and every boy deserves a present"

The moment i heard those words a smile drew upon my face from ear to ear i took the game and thanked the lady, she smiled back at me and as soon as i was leaving the place i heard the old lady's voice again this time a little bit
more vivid..."Thank you"

I turned around one last time to say "You are welcome" yet my surprise was an horrible one i was in front of a wall with a strange creature drawed by what seemed to be a 5 year old, it was a creature with a apparenly a pikachu disguise
very weird and something i had never seen before, the eyes were kind of glowing but at this point i was in a mix of Scared and excited when i felt a hand fall on my shoulder "Son, where were you? we were looking for you, we have to go"
It was my father with a visible worried face, i muttered "Im..here..im sorry" my father faced soon changed to a more pleasant one since he saw that in my hands i was holding a pokemon green version game and said "Ah good you got your game,let's go your mom is waiting on the car"
Just when we were about to exit through the doors of the market, my father vanished and i was unable to go throught the door, i heard a laughter on the back of my head after which i heard "Thank you for setting me free, now your watch begins"
As soon as i heard that two cold claws grabbed me by my back and pulled me back to the market and it all fainted to black.

Now here i lie waiting to give this curse away...

Your's Modem
Server: Diamond

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
Niicke
Diamond

Hi, my name is Sophie. For a long time i didn't talked about this, my cursed history, the reason which took my sleep for all these years. So much regret, so much blame... After what happened i could only imagine "WHAT KIND OF MOTHER I WAS???".
He was only 10 years old when all happened, my little Henry, i hope you can forgive me for not saving you in time... I still remember every detail of you, mainly your smile, the most beautiful and sincere in the world.
I can't forget how happy you were when you caught your first pokémon, in your first week as trainer, a Drifloon.

MhGNX0j.png

I never had the opportunity to travel for the world, so i never had much contact with the pokémon and your stories. Because of this, i was very happy for my son and his new friend. Over the months, they were getting more closer, your Drifloon refused to enter in a pokéball, they eat, sleep and trained together all days, like best friends.
My son called me every week to tell about your journey, but my world started to collapse when three weeks passed and i didn't received any call.
I knew, something is wrong, my dear Henry was a exemplary son, your father never was present, so we were very close. So i despaired, tried to find answers to explain what happened with my son, i went to the laboratory of our city, and when i said to professor that Henry had a Drifloon, his face froze. So he gave me a pokédex, i never used this before, so he helped me, and when we've check the data of Drifloon, i started to cry immediately...

Drifloon Nº425
It is whispered that any child who mistakes DRIFLOON for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing.

So i understood, your little pokémon took my baby away, destroyed all Henry dreams, and since then, i lost my reasons to smile, became a depressed woman and never got over my son's death... But, in my mind, however small, i still had hopes to see him again...
After 37 years, i came to open my heart on this letter, cuz on the last night, when i was walking through the forest next to my house, i came across a pokémon i've never seen before, but something on him was different, so i took my old pokédex and checked what it was. When pointing it to the little monster, i discovered it was a Yamask, a ghost type pokémon... I tried to ignore him, because after what happened to Henry, i never liked ghosts, so i decided to read his description and my body got paralyzed.

u06M4bG.png

Yamask Nº562
It wanders through ruins by night, carrying a mask that’s said to have been the face it had when it was still human.

When i went down the pokédex, i recognized your smile on his mask, for sure this Yamask is Henry, my little baby coming home after all these years!
I write this letter from the top of the biggest building of the city, and i ask that you all never make the same mistake as me, take care of your sons and the people you love, to never feel the same pain and sadness as me.
Finally, i'm ready to jump and become an Yamask too! So i will live with my little Henry forever! So if one day you see two Yamask together, and one of us is crying, know it's me, but after 37 years, the tear on my mask is caused by the happiness. Goodbye.

QegZ9H0.jpg

-Sophie

Last edited by a moderator:

Zecao

Reaction score
VYODIo1.png

Dusknoir & DIMENSIONS

In Pewter City an unknown phenomenon was occurring, many Pokemon Trainers in the area were disappearing due to earthquakes and natural phenomena ...
Scientists blamed the end of the era for Groudon and Kyogre, that this caused a change in the world, becoming a more recurrent phenomenon for the area, the truth is that they were not close to reality. From Galar scientists discarded the Dynamax theory, since the Dynamax / Gigamax form had never been carried out outside the Galar region.

A Pokemon Trainer from celadón city, named Aenir, who had traveled through the different regions of the Pokemon world, climbing his place in the world championship qualifiers. He decided to investigate the cause of this problem.
He decided to personally investigate the problem, first he went to the Pewter City pokemon center, the nurse joy was using her Chansey to heal all the pokemon and trainers that arrived injured because of these Earthquakes".
A not very experienced and scared trainer mentions that a three-headed pokemon was causing all the problems, he could not remember what pokemon it was, warning him that once he saw it, he was knocked unconscious, and it was his Arcanine that brought him to the pokemon center
The trainer's Rotom-Phone showed the location of the exact point where his sighting had occurred, indicating to Aenir where the dangerous three-headed pokemon was.

An earthquake shakes the whole place again, but Aenir calls his Claydol to manipulate all the rubble in the pokemon center with his psychic attacks. Aenir tasks Claydol with protecting the pokemon center until his return

Aenir calls his Dragonite and flies towards the point of danger, a place near the Viridian Forest, through the southern exit of the silver city, after flying over the place he did not find anything suspicious, so he decides to descend to look for some trace or evidence.

Immediately after getting off, a group of scared ghastlys, fly over Aenir and Dragonite, scared to turn a Dusknoir was before Aenir.

Pokedex: Dusknoir the Shackled Pokemon. It is said that it collects lost spirits in its flexible body and guides them home. The antenna on the head picks up waves from another dimension, prompting it to take people there. It is said that he collects lost spirits in his flexible body and guides them home. It is unknown if he has a will of his own. He captures waves from another dimension that incite him to take humans and Pokémon there.

Aenir: so you are the one to blame for everything, Dusknoir quickly uses “mist” to confuse Aenir.
Aenir: Dragonite uses "Defog" the dragonite Wings begin to clear the mist, when suddenly, the ground under Aenir collapses falling into a hole...

In that place he felt nothing, he only looked at events in his life, like when he caught his first pokemon, he saw the trainer who warned him about the three-headed pokemon, where Dusknoir controlled a Dugtrio to create those earthquakes.
That emptiness began to disappear, waking up abruptly in his bed, but at the age of 15, trying to find some explanation, he remembers that at that age he had received a Dragonair from a partner with whom he used to travel through the Kanto region.

The people around him could not perceive his existence, with only his Dragonair as the only companion in that dimension. Aenir orders Dragonair to fly, and head back to Pewter City, while, on the way, he could see their confrontations, how his dragonair evolved, how he captured his Claydol, and his other Pokémon, after seeing all his memories, he arrives to the same point, where a little Duskull follows a coach. The Hoenn region trainer was frustrated after a losing streak, he decides to give an order to Duskull, to train until he can win at least one pokemon match.

So they practiced during the day and night, staying in the Pewter City, after beating most of the wild Pokémon in the area, Duskull evolved into Dusclops, becoming the best in the Viridian forest.
The trainer decided to face the Gym Leader Brook, but Dusclops is defeated by the famous Gym Leader with his Mega Steelix.
This is how the friendship between the coach and Dusclops ended, giving him the order to stay in the forest until he became stronger.

Aenir manages to see all these events, and feels the pain of Dusclops, seeing how the coach slowly moves away from Dusclops, running, and tearing a part of his Black pants, until he completely disappears from the place ... With immense sorrow and frustration Dusclops takes the "Reaper Cloth", and looking towards the moon, evolves becoming a Dusknoir.

All the memories begin to be distorted, showing Dusknoir observing his old trainer through the dimensions, how after moving away from him he began to win and be more popular in the fighting, all that accumulated anger, began to unload by manipulating the pokemon that they lived in the green forest. After blinking his eyes, dusknoir appears in front of Aenir, staring at him, challenging him to combat.
Dragonair and Dusknoir, fought for several minutes, Aenir, manages to catch Dusknoir with his dragonair using "Thunderwave" Paralyzing him, and not having a pokeball, he throws himself on him, shouting: "! DUSKNOIR I WILL CATCH YOU! ”.

Quickly everything begins to fade, the illusions, the memories, begin to return, and Aenir wakes up, in the pokemon center of Pewter City, with a pokeball in his hand, Claydol and Dragonite are happy to see that their trainer is back. Aenir without understanding much of what happened, decides to throw the pokeball he had in his hands, Dusknoir appearing.
When looking at the time on his rotom-phone, he realizes that there is no date, no time, time does not exist, Dusknoir very happy, having his new coach, embraces him with his huge hands, although, Aenir did not know that He was trapped within the dimensions of Dusknoir, ignoring that many trainers owned this pokemon.

Metin

Reaction score
DITTO

My brother… He has been a Pokémon fan since forever. Until his obsession took him away from us.
That day, he fell from his bike playing a popular Pokémon game on his phone while trying to chase a rare catch. Witnesses told the paramedics that his head bounced off the asphalt really hard as he fell. The doctors believe the trauma he had received triggered the condition.

Capgras Syndrome, they called it. Apparently, this syndrome was the reason why he mistook our mother and father for impostors. He vehemently believed they were replaced by lookalikes, god knows why. It was like a switch, one day there was my brother, and one day, there was this… soulless thing. I hate to call it that way, but it is truly how I feel. It destroyed our family. There being no cure or treatment didn’t help our psyche either.

His condition worsened day by day following the incident. My parents had to move out two days ago because he started to have intense episodes whenever he saw them, even for a brief moment. His fits of rage meant only I would be able to take care of him, so we both were left alone in the house for an indefinite amount of time.

You’d think he at least would communicate with me, right? Wrong. While he didn’t openly hate my presence like my parents, he never opened his mouth to utter a single sentence to me. In fact, he never opened his mouth to eat, too, thinking of it. I swear I haven’t even seen him go to the bathroom since we were left alone by our parents two days ago.

Even the look in his eyes are different. You’d be scared to look him straight in the eyes, it is almost as if with each passing day, his eyes get darker and darker, like he had somehow lost his soul with the incident. Or perhaps, I am missing my mischievous and lively brother too much. Often times, he would get a hold of my console while I was asleep, and jokingly “steal” my Pokémon by trading them away to himself. Nowadays, not a single piece of that mischievousness is left, there is only a shriveled husk of his former self.

This is the third day we have been alone in the house, and my brother is more reclusive than ever. The only activity I’ve seen him do for the last few days is to play Pokémon in his bed, in the total darkness of his room. The backlit screen of the console doesn’t illuminate his face anymore. It is starting to get really unnerving.

Today, I entered his room to find him lying with his back turned to the door. I felt an increasing need to desperately communicate with him in the past few days, so I have been playing the same game as him, in the hopes of getting him at least talk to me. Then, I had a brilliant idea. I would take his console and trade him some of my older Pokémon while he was asleep, perhaps that could help him remind of the good old days.

After a good ten minutes of watching him lie still on the bed, I took action and silently grabbed his console. He must’ve been tired after playing for so long, I thought, so I booted his console after connecting it to mine right there. I was curious about his progress, too. He had to be doing something else other than the main storyline, since by then, he had been playing for days. Was he perhaps hunting shinies?

As I was shuffling through my PC to decide which ones I should trade to him, his console lit up the darkness of the room. After a sudden blinding flash, I saw his avatar in the upper floor of the player’s house, like starting a new game. Weird, I thought. After descending to the lower floor, I saw two Dittos sitting in the chair, next to each other. They approached my brother’s character together. The box read:

“MOM: …”
“DAD: …”

This was wrong.

I played this game a million times, and there should be the mother sitting there, not two Dittos. And I knew for a fact that his game wasn’t hacked, as we’ve been using the same cartridges for nearly ten years in our consoles.

It crashed down on me at that moment. I never even pressed start or chosen a save file in his console to begin with. I was too busy thinking of a Pokémon to give to him.

As my thoughts were racing, the game entered a cutscene. Another character entered through the door; it had the sprite of the rival. The game read:

“BROTHER: …”

Then, the sprite quickly morphed into another ditto.

Frantically, I tried to turn it off, but it wouldn’t. As I was about to throw the console against the wall in panic, I was stopped by a cold grip in my right hand. It was my brother, now with his eyes in the form of small, black dots. I desperately pried my arm off from his grip and ran to the bathroom. I locked myself inside with shaking hands.
As I was calling for help, I heard a voice from the hallway. It sounded so much like me, but it spoke… weirdly. I barricaded myself against the door with all my might. It was too late when I saw the purple goo seeping under the door.

so saD my lIttle broTher decide TO leave the home untimely. also my baD my memory Is liTTle hazy… i will gO and buy Decent paIr sunglasses my eyes burn. i will miss my liTTle brOther so much

stin stauer

Reaction score
Boys and girls, listen what we say
This is the story of a dark day
Come with us and you will see
This is a story for halloween

Trick or threat you may want to neighbors during halloween say,
Think twice, a high debt for this action you may pay.
Out there you can find, not only candy,
But also the ones which the night command.

During the night we like to fool around,
In a stone as a punishment we got bound.
It happened more than five hundred years ago,
As a result of our misdeeds you may know.

Now there is something we must relate,
Our number is a hundred eight.
We are cursed, we are the worst
For your soul we have thirst.

But there was day where we couldn’t cause any harm,
As a Family we used to live on a farm.
We had many friends, we had a lot of fun,
But suddenly we started to disappear one by one.

We didn’t know what was going on
In a blink of eyes, everybody was gone,

My heart insisted,
Our friends we need to seek out.
For sure a big problem existed,
We had no doubt.

So we started to investigate,
We found a laboratory behind a big gate.
During the night many scientists worked there,
We couldn’t image, it was a nightmare.

The scientists were trying to a new pokemon create,
The problem is, they were killing my mates.

The main ingredient was our souls,
But during the procedure, they lost control.
Something went wrong, A scientist said,
The experiment failed and all the pokemon from the farm were dead.

This story happened in a halloween night,
The spirit of the dead pokemons started a fight.
We were so mad, we were out of our’s mind,
All the scientists we killed and we can’t deny.

As a punished for this crime, we were trapped in a stone,
Now the souls of pokemons and scientists would never more be alone.
This is the story of spiritomb,
A hundred and eight souls we must assume.

Our birthday is on every halloween night,
Now we belong to the dark side.
With you we can’t always start a fight,
If you live or die it’s spiritomb who decide.

WDYydy2.png

Stin Stauer, Diamond,
Trick or Treat?

rodritwm

Reaction score
Gengars curse

j19ll5b.jpg

Hi, my name is Rodri im gonna tell you a story that disturb my happy childhood.

When I was eight years old I used to watch Pokemon with my friends.We all were pretty fans and were saving money to begin our cards collection. In our school all kids collect cards and play pokemon duels.
Months later I saved enough money to buy my first Pokemon card booster. Very excited I headed to the place and bought my first booster.It was the first Pokemon
generation, I remember Bladtoise was on the cover.
On the way to my home I remember watching my neightbours decorating their houses, Halloween was near.
Once in my home, I went to my room to open my first booster, i waited a whole year for tgis
Astonished I noticed that my booster was a Halloween special edition. Inmediately I taught of a powerfull Gengar, that makes me win all the duels.
When I opened the booster I got gastly, haunter, ghost energys, tauros and trainer cards.
I noticed that one of the trainer cards was really weird, a dark card with a mirror on the center. I started reading the description of the card and immediately started hearing voices around me and those voices were laughing like in a horror movie.
I got so scared cause I was home alone and the voices didnt stop. I went to look at the neightbours and they werent home.
So I decided to looked at the card again and this time I saw a gengar with red eyes. Tired off those voices I went to bed and fall sleep.
Suddenly I woke up in a cemetery but something was wrong. In the distance I could see a red building with the form of a pokeball, so I started thinking I was in the Pokemon world.The cementery was so scary so I decided to go to the city.
Already in the city, it was full of gastlys and haunters scaring people!
I run into the pokemon center looking for help. I said hi to nurse Joy with huge expectations cause she always helped Ash in the Tv series.
I expleined to her that I was from another world, a world with no pokemons. Nurse Joy started laughing at me.
In the city nobody believed me. I was scared and alone in that world but suddenly the door opened and three trainers entered the room.
They were Ash, Misty and Brock! I inmediately run towards them and tried to explain my problem.
After chatting a bit, Ash asked me to join him in his adventure. They told me a story about Proffesor Oak. They said he was the key to go back to my world.
But there was a problem, Oak was kidnaped by Team Rocket.
Later that night we had dinner and then we went to sleep, finally i understand that it wasnt a dream and the only way I can go back to my world was finding
proffesor oak.
The morning after trying to leave the city, we been chased by gastlys and haunters so ash decided to catch one of them, his first ghost type.
He couldnt catch them so he looked at me and asked me to try.
I throwed the pokeball with all my strenghs and suddenly i caught a gastly.
At that moment I was feeling part of that world, it was very weird but i just caught my first partner, a powerfull gastly.
I decided to start my pokemon adventure, trying to find proffesor oak and rescue him from the hands of the team rocket.
We had a long road in front of us.
Been two years since i fall asleep that night, I still dont have a clue about professor Oak.
Right now im a specialized trainer in ghost and dark type pokemons. My gaslty is now a powerfull gengar, I also discover a pokemon called umbreon, he is one of
eevees evolutions and one of my strongest pokemons.
I still in touch with Ash, he is very busy with the pokemon league.
Im now alone with my pokemons looking for any clue that helps me found the proffesor.
Usually at night i can still hear those voices, laughing around me and i remember my porpouse in this world.

I will found you Proffessor Oak, i wont give up, I want my life back.

Rodritwm-Platinum Server

kal-el

Reaction score
Hello here is my story

It was the year 2016 and Pokemon GO was all the rage, there was not a single person in the world with a smartphone that had not atleast downloaded the app, it was truly a game that changed the way we played, this was the future
but as many great innovations, there is always a downside, people did start going out more often however they became careless at the moment when they were playing a great amout of them were involved in accidents and some of them
even died, i just had my first class of the day when there was an annoucement from the school's director via the speaker there had been an incident yesterday on the school's boys bathroom apparently some kid went in there and hung himself
no apparent reason, no suicide letter found or anything, we did know him, he was the kind of kid that stayed to himself and had zero friends, he was very weird he'd go around staring at people on strange ways or stayed motionless behind somebody
until he was noticed then he'd say nothing and just walk away, the note here being he was a pokemon fan as well we knew he had downloaded Pokemon GO because we had seen his avatar on the game several times.

Apparently he had hung himself on the bathroom while he was looking for pokemons or atleast that's the last thing he said to some guys before entering, days went buy and school became a very grey place and by that i mean people mood on school
became somewhat "Off" it was at that time that i was very obsessed with pokemon go and an update just came on the game, new pokestops and new spawns would be added, i was so excited because i knew my school would had at least a couple of pokestops
and maybe even one gym!

As soon as the update hit i downloaded it and start seeking pokemons, i lived close to school so that day i called my mom and told her i would be catching some pokemons at school and i would walk home, she agreed and told me to be carefull
It was getting late and some friends stayed behind with me until i was left alone, i was about to head home until i received a notification on my cellphone, i had already catched almost all the pokemons in the area and i thought "Great must be another pidgey"
but when i looked at my phone, there was this grey shadow of a pokemon i could not tell which, it looked like a pikachu but a little more crooked, anyways i decided i was going to track it, i began looking around and apparently it was inside the school and since
school was about to close i decided to take a look real quick, the strange thing about this pokemon is that it had symbols where the name should be and they were blurry however something strange happened, when i got closer to the restrooms the name started to become
clearer, if i walked away it became blurry, apparently the pokemon was inside the boy's restroom so naturally i hesitated but i stepped in, immediatly i had this strange feeling of dread and the constant sensation that i was being looked at i couln't shake it off
and at that moment my phone began to vibrate again indicating me i was right besides this pokemon, my surprise came when i noticed the name was clear it said "spectare supra te" after that i swear i heard a laugh behid me, i ran as fast as i could until i got home
next day at school i went to my latin teacher and asked him what that meant and he said "Look above you"...

Kal-el
Diamond

Tsotss

Reaction score
Unholy Angel & Petrified Friend

Spoiler:
elwUARw.jpg

- Heeelp! Leave me alone! What do you want from me?! - screamed Peter
- Hahahahahaha… No way! You are such a good person and… - answered Shedinja
- Wait… are you talking?! From when pokemons are able to talk?! Who are you!? Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! - screamed Peter
- … and therefore your soul seems to be so atractive. I must be first who will try it! But really the only worry which you have right now is I am able to talk? Better ask for help for yourself… Oh wait… There is noone who gonna help you!!! Look into my back, dear! Don’t fight with it, I will make you so calm! - answered Shedinja
- You have kind of hole on your back? What is it? What’s going on? No, no! I can’t look on it, but... when I am doing it, I feel better, I feel... No, no, I can’t do it… Stoooop pleeeea…! - screamed Peter

*After few seconds*

- Peter, wake up! Peeeeter, do you hear me, wake up?! - said loudly Mum
- Yes Mum, what’s going on? - answered Peter
- You should tell me. I have heard your screams. - said Mum
- Uhm, I had a bad dream, a nightmare. Brr… I felt so weird there. - answered Peter
- In my opinion you are thinking so much about Halloween which is tomorrow and this is the reason why. Let yourself to rest. Sleep well, Peter! - said Mum
- Yeah, maybe. But there was a weird talking pokemon which wanted my soul, wanted me. In the beginning I run from it, fought with it, but later this creature showed me something on its back and I started feel better, so calm, it was really… - said Peter
- Peter, stop! Don’t take it seriously, it was just a nightmare, nothing more. Go to sleep, dude it’s after 2 a.m. Good night! - said a bit nervous Mum
- Good night, Mum! Thanks for coming! - said Peter

*One day later, Halloween Day, evening*

- Hey Chris, hi Jacob, hi Rob! – Peter welcomed everyone
- Hi everyone! – said Rob
- Hi! – said together Chris and Jacob
- Shall we go? I can not wait for all sweets which are prepared for us! – said Rob
- Yeah, I think we can start. – answered Peter
- Peter, everything ok? You seem to be a bit away from us. – asked Chris
- It’s ok. I just had bad dream and I feel like something will come to us, to me, like it was kind of reality in the dream… Uhm... Don’t know how to explain it. Anyway, head up and go on! I want as much sweets as we can carry.

This is how the story begun. Peter had a nightmare, his Mum woke him up to end his screaming. It was in the day before Halloween. Noone knew it was a prophecy, nobody expected anything bad. Next day Halloween started in city and everyone was in good mood, just Peter was frightened with his nightmare, he knew that something is in the air. Anyway he wanted to enjoy that special day as everyone, because why not, cus of nightmare, no way!

Halloween started in the city and groups of children went from house to house to collect sweets. Peter with his group did the same. The thing is there was a competition in that city every year for children which was collecting by each 4-people group as many sweets as it was possible. Winning team, everyone from group got a big pack of sweets and surprise reward. Peter’s group were looking for sweets in outskirts of town. They knew that not so many groups would do the same, they wanted to win by it. Also people there were more generous than in city. They went there to collect sweets. Finally Peter’s group went to the most decorated house. They already had smiles on their faces when they saw the door opened and inside there was a lot of sweets waiting on the table. When they entered the house, Peter felt a shiver and immediately remembered the nightmare. Anyway he decided to cross the threshold of the door with his group. Immediately after this the door has been closed, light was turned off and just some corners have been gleamed by moonlight. In a while owner of house appeared, but he was weird, different than usual. Children knew him before. They realized something is wrong. They wanted to run from that house, but they couldn’t. Shedinja in one moment left man’s body and with Cursola’s help, confused Peter and other kids. Combination of these two pokemons during Halloween night destroys everything what stands in their way. Confusing children caused that Cursola started to went in their direction, wanted to have a touch with them to change them into stones. At the same moment Shedinja turned back, showed for kids its hole and started its show, I mean devouring its souls. Kids couldn’t stop looking on its back, they felt so good, so calm, like in Peter’s nightmare. They just were losing their souls and changing into stones until these two pokemons ended it. Each of pokemon, powered by a different part of children, thus strengthening their strenght, went forward to do the same with the city and with people on their way. That’s what happened in outskirts of the city.

The people from city didn’t know what happened and what will coming in next hours. They just have competition as always, full of fun, full of sweets, full of good mood, full of Halloween! The worst hadn’t come yet, it was going slowly, noone expected anything bad...

To be continued…​

Tsots
Diamond

demzpacito

Reaction score
Demz/Platinum

Legend says in order to mega evolve a Pokémon the bond between the Pokémon and its trainer must be very strong. What legend don’t speak about is the actual consequences of mega evolving a Pokémon.

Our story begins in the Hoenn Continent. Gale is a 16 year old boy from Mauville on his journey to become a Pokémon master like his grandpa once was. Torchic was his first buddy but, for some reason he was never able to explain, he and his latterly caught Sableye developed the strongest of links between him and his Pokés.

One day while exploring Sky Pillar, Gale found a weird yellow stone with some kind of pink, purple and gray spiral inside. He rushed to Sootopolis Pokémon Center and called Professor Birch to ask about it. Birch contacted Professor Sycamore, who confirmed it was, indeed, a Sablenite. Gale was so excited about it! It couldn’t be a coincidence..

YJeMDDg.png

And it wasn’t.

Gale’s Sableye was being cared by Nurse Joy after battling several wild Pokémon at Sky Pillar, so Gale had to wait. It was the day before Halloween and the sun had set by the time Nurse Joy returned Sableye and Gale’s other friends. Since Halloween is greatly celebrated in the world of Pokémon, Gale decided to save their energy for the next day, and they all went to sleep.

Halloween had come and all people were already in the streets celebrating. Gale overslept due to a poor night of sleep, probably caused by the anxiety to establish the mega bond and evolve his buddy Sableye. He packed his stuff and hit the streets, looking for trainers to battle against.

Finally a Bug Catcher decided to battle him on a 3 vs 3 battle. Gale couldn’t hold himself and picked Sableye right off, while Dylan chose Kricketune. Gale ordered it to use Power Gem, but Kricketune avoided and hit him with Bug Bite. Then Gale decided it was time to test the Mega Evolution and took the stone from his pocket. As Sableye looked back on his trainer and saw him holding the stone, a mix of astonishment and desperation took over it, but before it could do anything Gale activated Mega Evolution. All of the sudden, the whole sky turned black and Sableye transformation was complete. Then, the stone got out of Gale’s Mega Ring and floated upon their heads. The creepiest of the voices emanates from the stone:

“The Darkness Pokémon fated to Mega Evolve for the first time in Halloween shall bring despair and release the dreadful souls upon this land”

The stone returned to the Mega Ring. Gale looked at it, very confused, then looked at Sableye, that had his back turned to him. Sableye then looked back, and its eyes were not white anymore, but a bloody red.

- Saby, are you ok buddy?​

Sableye remained quiet and faced Kricketune and Dylan once again. Dylan was absolutely terrified but, before he could call Kricketune back to its pokeball, Sableye went berserk and fiercely stroke the poor Pokémon with its sharp claws, ripping off its skin.

- Sableye what are you doing?! Stop it, please!! I beg you! – screamed Gale.​

Sableye calmly turned back to Gale. Then it took off the giant gem that usually stands in front of it. There was a dark hole in the middle of Sableye’s chest. Sableye then screamed a deafeningly loud cry, and spectres and spirits started to come out of this hole, like this was the portal to the underworld. As the undead creatures released their power upon Sootopolis, Sableye started to walk slowly towards Gale.

- Saby, buddy! This isn’t you! Please come back!​

While Gale vainly tried to reach Sableye, once again the Mega Stone rose up and once again the creepiest voice was heard.

“He, who caused Sableye's heart to be ripped off, should face the same destiny”

Gale tried to reach his buddy within the monster one more time:

- C’mon buddy, I know you’re somewhere in there. Please listen to me, it’s me, your pal Gale. You’re stronger than him!

By that moment, Sableye was already in front of Gale. They looked in each other’s eyes, and for some moment Gale could see a tear dropping from Saby’s eyes. But less than a second after, Sableye clawed through his heart.

In this moment, Gale woke up covered in sweat. It was just a nightmare. A really, really bad nightmare. He woke up Saby and hugged it real strong, and Saby retributed, even without proper understanding of what was going on. He took a shower, packed his stuff and left to celebrate Halloween.

What he didn’t realize was that in his pocket the pink, purple and gray spiral inside the Mega Stone had become black..

F4YoS9F.png

JOYUMIf.png

btw, this picture was my main inspiration for my drawing in contest :p

Juanda

Reaction score
The sinister Mismagius.

I still remember when I got involved with the Pokémon world, I was about 12 years old when I started to be fascinated by a Pokémon in particular which was a Mismagius.

My first Pokemon it was a little Haunter. I was very happy with being able to go on an adventure and be able to catch some Pokémon since all of my friends had gone out on their respective adventures except my best friend... She and I agreed to go together since our parents knew all about our adventure. My mother was a renowned ghost Pokémon trainer and hence my fascination for this type of Pokémon, especially the Mismagius. Although my mom had told me something about a Mismagius who lived in a sinister forest, which kidnapped children to consume their souls and also had Pokémon that served her because she had them hypnotized. However, I never believed these rumors and I went on an adventure with my friend to see if we can catch our first Pokémon. My friend Alba really liked the fairy-type Pokémon so when she saw a Mimikyu going into a forest, she went after him.

I was trying to follow them but I couldn't reach them so I was left alone and I felt a horrible smell emanating near me... that smell came from the body of a Pokémon that had been separated from its skin, I went to check it and it was a Pikachu! There I started to think about the Mimikyu that I had seen recently, who on second thought had a purple blanket under his suit and was moving a little bit strange. Suddenly I hear a terrifying cry from a child and I remember Alba so I have started to look for her again in the immense forest that was very lonely, but even so I felt observed and felt that someone was following me.

When I went deeper into the forest I saw that a child is following a Marowak. I began to follow them so that they won't notice I'm there, the child no longer moved at his own will, they were controlling him, I followed the child and Marowak until they came to a tree that had a hole. That was the place where they were taking the children to Mismagius who was going to consume their souls with rituals. They could not do anything to me and my Haunter because my mother before I left, put a protective charm in my backpack – I even didn’t realize it.

I got up my courage and went to look for Alba and the other child in the tree, there I found the supposed Mimikyu that I had seen at the beginning of the forest... but it turned out that it was not a Mimikyu, it was the sinister Mismagius my mother told me about. When I saw that she was doing the ritual to Alba I ran to help her, but she was very powerful and couldn't hurt her. While she looked at me with her big red eyes and a malicious smile, little by little I felt weaker and very sleepy while she recited some words against me, she wanted to curse me but she couldn't because of my mother's amulet. I fell into a deep sleep and when I woke up I was very badly injured in the Pokémon center, but there was neither Alba nor Haunter... Haunter had saved my life and left me outside the woods but he did not survive. And what about my friend Alba? I never saw her again and her body was never found. After all I always have nightmares about the Mismagius and from here I am left with a fear of the Mismagius...

Translated from Spanish by Himbeere. Thank u.

Juanda
Platinum

sergekjll

Reaction score
Pokémon The final count

One day, bored of non-difficult Pokémon original games I began to surfing into internet looking for a real challenge of the games of this franchise, since they generally lack difficulty. I found several that I liked due the characteristics that appears in their descriptions, but one in particular caught my entire attention. Had no name the person who posted the game but he claimed to be the best hackrom to date. Game’s title was “Pokemon The Final Count” which had a slighlty sinister story, this one attracted me even more.

Determined, I started to download the hackrom and I had everything ready to start a new adventure in this wonderful world, although not so wonderful in this case. The one who introduced you to this grim adventure was a professor who wore a black cape and long red hair whose face was not visible. It explained how intoxicated the world was by the relationship between Pokémon and humans, and that your duty as the protagonist was to cut these bonds by killing every Pokémon that had a trainer. Intrigued by the introduction, I started the game and when choosing the initial Pokémon I realized that they were only ghost type, which seemed to me to be in line with the theme, but once I took my initial Pokémon, the teacher called me by my real name and he told me the following: “You have a duty to end that relationship and once you do, you must also kill your Pokémon. I will give you 5 Terrifying ball to start this adventure, this is a poke ball created to be 100% effective and turn the Pokémon you catch into your slaves. The last thing, you must use the 5 balls and the Pokémon that you capture only you must kill them, so, if they die in battle, a great misfortune will come to your life in the form of revenge of the Pokémon for not allowing it to fulfill its mission. "Which I found pretty scary, it wasn't enough to stop me, so I started the game.

I just chose Litwick when i started the hackrom, as the game progressed, The Litwick that i picked reached its final evolution that it’s Chandelure. Taking into account what the teacher said to me, I wanted to complete my teeam from the beginning to bring them to a Good level during the adventure and the Pokémon that I caught were: Sandygast, which would later I evolved into Palossand; Phantump, which I couldn’t evovlve it; Shuppet, that when the momento came he evolved into Banette; Duskull, w ho due to the things off ate couldn’t evovlve in time and finally Frillish, who would have a King of luck similar as Duskull.
As I progreessed through the game, I realized how difficult it was which motivated me even more, but at the momento of facing the leader of the 3rd gym, I lost Frillish and Duskull, and it was the same words that the leader said who it made me remember what the teacher mentioned at the beginning of the story.
The further I progressed, the game becoming even more complicated, thus losing Phantump, Palossand and Chandelure, leaving me alone with Banette, with whom I would withdraw it before I lose it. I was left with a bittersweet feeling, I felt bad for not being able to complete the game, but in part good because I finally found a really good Pokémon game with difficulty, but since then, tragedies began, one after another.
One day we went to celebrate my father’s birthday at a lake, where the first misfortune would occur. My sister, mother of two beautiful children, was quietly bathing in the lake, when without knowing how, she disappeared, It was the spirit of Frillish who was taking revenge
Few days after not finding her, a funeral was held in her name and while the family were at the wake, someone said they saw two things taking my sister’s children. It was the spirits of Phantump and Duskull who came to settle up.
Burdened by so much misfortune, my girlfriend invited me to a day at the beach to distract me and avoid continuing to think about what was happening. I thought it was a good idea, until I saw how the sand swallowed her. It was Palossand who was doing its job.
After so m any misfortunes, I regretted mym obsession with difficulty in games. I didn’t sleep, I didn’t eat, I didn’t go out, all the time I was wondering to myself why I downloaded that dam hackrom. My birthday was approaching, and I was still thinking about everything that happened, until one night my house caught fire. That day I finished losing everything, my parents died in the same day that I lost my house also the house that cocst my family so much effort was reduced to ashes. All for Chandelure’s revenge.
Overwhelmed by the emotions cased by misfortunes, I decided to kill myself. I walked with a rope to the nearest forest where I found a Banette stuffed animal, waiting for the misfortune in part of this Pokémon, in the middle of the forest, the profesor appears same who appeared at the beginning of the game and he told me “you had what you deserved, now you just have to suffer and Banette will witness that.” It was the last thing what I remember of that day.
I know today the game is still available somewhere on the internet and according to what appears in some fórums,only those who finish the game with their 6 Pokémon are saved from the emisfortune, although they themselves define it as an imposible task that hasa already caused pain to several players including me.

Dark Serge
Diamond

ryanpriatama

Reaction score
The Hypno’s Lullaby

The Hypno’s Lullaby

My name is Ryan. I live in pallet town with my little brother named Rino. Our parents have passed away a long time ago. I work in Prof Oak's lab as an assistant handling psychic pokemon. I really like psychic pokemon especially Kadabra. Talking about psychic pokemon, my little brother has extrasensory ability, which makes me jealous of him. The extrasensory ability is the ability to move objects with thoughts.

Recently, rumors of hypnos lullaby emerged in the Kanto area. Rumor has it that hypno will hypnotize and kidnap young children. I'm worried that my little brother is alone at home. So I took my brother to Prof Oak's lab. Then I asked Prof. Oak's permission to finding Pokemon Kadabra in the Viridian Forest.

When we arrived at the viridian forest, I would looking for pokemon Kadabra in thick bushes and ask Rino to help looking for it too near a big tree in the middle of the forest. I'm still looking for Kadabra but still can't find it. Rino who was also searching in thick bushes suddenly heard a voice.

“Come little children, come with me
Safe and happy, you will be
Away from home, now let us run
With Hypno, you'll have so much fun

Oh, little children, please don't cry
Hypno wouldn't hurt a fly
Be free to frolic, be free to play
Come with me to my cave to stay "

Me: Rino! Wake up rino! Rino, let's wake up!
Rino: Ryan, earlier I heard like a song and suddenly I fell asleep.
Me: what are you talking about, you were alone from earlier and fell asleep near this tree. Let's go home now.
Rino: Did you find and catch Kadabra?
Me: I didn’t find today, but maybe tomorrow i will.

Rino and I returned home that afternoon, after I reported to Prof. Oak's lab. That night, I was very tired and slept quickly in my room. Rino couldn't sleep that night, which kept him awake in the middle of the night in his room. At that time, Rino heard the song again.

With Hypno, you'll have so much fun "​

My brother ran away and ran to my room, and tried to bang my room. But unfortunately it's too late, making him hypnotized again in the song. Rino's body moved out of the house. I, who heard the banging on the door, immediately got up and found Rino who was walking like he was hypnotized out of the house. I was curious and followed quietly.

hypno and child.jpg

Apparently Rino walked towards the viridian forest in the middle of the forest near a big tree. I was surprised to find Rino who was hypnotized by hypno by singing a strange song.

Oh, little children, please don't cry
Hypno wouldn't hurt a fly
Be free to frolic, be free to play
Come with me to my cave to stay "​

"This ... this is hypnos lullaby!" I muttered to myself. I have to stop hypno before this any further. I tried to run to them to stop the hypno. I bring out a squirtle to launch water gun towards the hypno, but hypno anticipates quickly with a psychic and throws the squirtle at me until we pass out.
The next morning I woke up in my room, trying to remember what happened last night. I immediately ran and shouted "Rino ...!" and look for it in Rino's room. I was relieved that he was still asleep in his room. I took out my dex and aimed at rino.

kadabra dex.jpg

“it happened one morning – a boy with extrasensory powers
awoke in bed transformed into kadabra”

I kissed Rino forehead and said "finally I have my favorite pokemon kadabra" while singing my brother's favorite song.

"Come little children, come with me

Do not wail and do not weep
It is time for you to go to sleep
Little children, you were not clever
Now you will stay with me forever”​

Then I called Prof. Oak and thanked him for lend me his hypno yesterday.

Gii Kwang
Diamond

JoseM48

Reaction score
Junior Medina

Some would say that reconciliation is one of the best feelings to have and enjoy in the moment, why? Simply put, everyone misses an old friend.
The Lostlorn Forest has been a number one on our list for the best entertainment since last October; you strap on a backpack with your potions and poke curry, then you head out for the weekend with trainers you just met! It sounds like an uncanny place with jump scares to test your strong will, but no. Everyone just enjoys old tall poke-tales told by Sir Alfrid around a campfire and call it a night.
*Night of event* “What a coincidence Agnia, I was just about to invite you to come. We are here right now!” - Me… “Good thing I’m already on my way, get me a Casteliacone, would you? See ya!” – Agnia
The night went perfect! I asked Agnia to be my girlfriend and she said yes! Just hoped she wouldn’t regret it.
As dreaded, she did.
I think.
The room manager at our hotel told me that she left that very morning, but she didn’t seem sad or irritated. So why did she leave?
I looked outside the hotel imagining that I might see her leaving and convince her before she left, but with the glance at a roaming Sunflora I remembered that she was an early bird. “She must have left earlier this morning” I pondered.
Suddenly, one of the event’s staff members appeared in front of me and reminded me to, ‘not miss out in the Duskull Dungeon Event’. I was able to remember his face for some reason, but I didn’t think much of it.
The day went swell considering my heartache, a social Gastly was cheering me up by making funny faces, so I tried looking at the positive. It really didn’t work… she wasn’t answering her messages. I was ok with her not accepting me at this point, but my sadness soon grew to worries.
I started to remember the story Sir Alfred would tell, every so many years, an abduction was made as rituals to certain cults for the Legendary Pokémon, but the story had a good ending to it and honestly didn’t sound realistic.
“Why am I thinking so negatively?” I asked myself. A concerned friend who was watching me asked me if I had called her parents. Well, I actually didn’t think about that, only because I thought they picked her up. I didn’t really want to seem so persistent just in case she was ignoring me, but I realized that I would continue worried if I didn’t ask. Therefore, I called.
“Good joke” her mom responded after I explained the story.
“Wait… She is not with her mom?” I thought.
She continued, “Almost got me there, but Agnia has been sending me messages that she’s having fun with you and her Pokémon, I even have pictures!” So as not to worry her I joked around and asked her to send me the photos.
After the call, I quickly turned to the photos. There we were, having so much fun, but… we never took these photos... Chills ran down my spine as I tried to interpret what was going on. I know there are many Pokémon that like to play tricks, maybe a ghost type.
No, none of this made sense, where is Agnia then? I knew her trusted Houndoom would never let anything happen to her…
It was almost as if I summoned it… I was walking and ran into her Houndoom, yelping, trying to get my attention. You could tell something was wrong…
Once he saw me, he booked it deep into the woods at the backside of the hotel. We sprinted for what felt like an eternity. Then suddenly we stopped! A dead end. It was so dark and all I could see was the light coming from Houndoom’s breath. I tried following as close as possible, honestly I was spooked out from the darkness... I never liked spider Pokémon. On the floor was a wooden plank, it read “Du… eo… ent”. What does that mean?
I immediately started to shout, “Agnia, Agnia”! As we continued crying out into the heavy forest, we eventually started losing hope. Well, I was… Houndoom was so sure something was there. He started growling at nothing. I let out my Luxray, thinking that maybe the combo would find something out together.
Crouched down waiting, the growls turned into snarls, then what seemed to be like a glimmering white silhouette appeared to form in the distance of where I already came. I decided to walk towards it.
It was Agnia! I ran to greet her, but I could sense something was off. As I was approaching, I noticed she wasn’t as excited as I was!
Her mouth was sealed, and her eyes… they poured teardrops, but no noise.
I looked over at Houndoom and Luxray. They were sleeping! What is going on?! Behind the glimmering, light then appeared a black silhouette; I knew this one. It was a dark, large, black and red, fox-like… “I know this one!” I thought … There was another silhouette, a human one this time… I turned to Agnia. She was pushing me. I understood, she wanted me to leave. However, as a trainer, I was determined to never back down. I reached for my poke balls.
They weren’t there… What do I do now?
A menacing presence accompanied by words of a familiar voice… “Not all Pokémon like being captured you know. I am the voice of those that can’t speak for themselves”. I then lost all footing. I fell. As I hit the ground there was silence.
-click-
Violently I felt as if my soul was leaving my body, like I was being vacuumed into a singularity.
The terror of not understanding. The inability to save Agnia.

“Sir Alfred”? I whispered as I saw the backside of a lid close above me.
-click-

Duzy pan

Reaction score
I need help to translate my art! Someone can help me?

"Olimland"

Historia, która zostanie przedstawiona to opowieść oparta prawdopodobnie na faktach! Świadek tej historii postanowił całe wydarzenie opisać na kamieniu.

Rok 2020 przed naszą erą. To były trudne czasy. Świat był pozbawiony roślinności. Całe życie polegało na fikcji. Wszystko co otaczało było ze stali.
W tych super ciężkich warunkach mogły żyć tylko stalowe pokemony bo były to bardzo silne i wytrwałe istoty. Wśród tych dzikich bestii żył sobie pewien Pan. To właśnie ta osoba opisała całą historie na kamieniu. Człowiek ten miał imię Olimek.
Rano w poniedziałek (akurat Olimek wiedział, że to poniedziałek bo sobie notował każdy dzień tygodnia właśnie na tym słynnym kamieniu dzięki temu znamy dokładną datę wydarzenia) nasz bohater poszedł na spacer. Postanowił pójść nad stalowe jezioro poobserwować i analizować siłę Empoleonów. Nagle zemdlał, mimo że był to najsilniejszy w całej znanej nam historii człowiek wśród ludzi. Obudził się wieczorem w środę (wiemy to z kamienia ponieważ po poniedziałku nie było wtorku lecz od razu środa – tak stwierdził dzisiejszy prof. Direns, który analizuje kamień od wielu lat i jest to jego wielka pasja). Nieświadomy Olimek wrócił do domu. W następnym dniu jak w każdy wtorek poszedł na polane Bastiodonów. Lecz to był już czwartek! Właśnie w tym dniu Stalowy uświadomił sobie, że wydarzyło się coś strasznego!
(Ostrzeżenie! Treść tego akapitu może zawierać drastyczne i szokujące sceny!)
Okazało się, że polana została zniszczona przez zieleninę! Tak to właśnie pierwsza roślinność. Bastiodony zamieniły się w Taurosy, a stalowe ptaki w Pidgeoty. To dopiero początek tragedii! Przestraszony Pan pobiegł w stronę jeziora sprawdzić czy są jeszcze Empoleony, ale niestety za późno. Stalowe pingwiny zniknęły... Miał jeszcze szansę uratować te silne niezniszczalne pokemony dlatego postanowił działać! Wziął swój cały zapas chleba i wyruszył w poszukiwaniu ostatnich stalowych pokemonów.
Odszukał każdy gatunek stalowego pokemona. Gdy się zastanawiał gdzie je ukryć okazało się, że cały horyzont był otoczony zielonym lasem. Wtedy krzyknął, trzymając w ręku rannego Togedemaru: LEĆ STALOWY ORLE! POSZUKAJ NAM DOMU! OCAL NAS! Skarmory ruszył jak dumny ptak ku niebiosom!
Mineły 2 noce. Do tego czasu Aegislash z Bronzongiem nawoływali przez teleportację pozostałe stalowe pokemony. Przyszła niewielka garstka Metagrossów. Po południu o 12:43 Stalowy Ptak wrócil do przyjaciół. Był bardzo wyczerpany i osłabiony, mimo że to silny pokemon i żaden inny latający pokemon nie zdołałby tego dokonać. Odnalazł stalową wyspę, była to ostatnia ostoja dla stalowych zwierząt. Silne i inteligentne, jak Olimek Metagrossy mogły pomóc i przeniosły wszystkie stalowe pokemony na Olimland (tak się nazywała ta wyspa). Olimek i jego pokemony mogli już odpocząć ponieważ stalowa wyspa byłą niezniszczalna.
Głównemu bohaterowi wróciła pamięć. Przypomniał sobie, że wcale nie zemdlał. Zrobiły to złe i agresywne Gengary. Pojawiły się nagle z księżyca. Tam mieszkały przez wiele lat i tylko raz w roku mogły przybyć na Ziemię w czasie Halloween. Wykorzystując siłę i potężną moc stalowych pokemonów i Olimka mogli zamienić planetę i pokemony. Zrobili to przez hipnozę, a była ich cała armia 100x więcej od wszystkich pokemonów na całej Ziemi.

Oto historia wielkiego bohatera stalowych zwierząt. Dzięki tej osobie możemy do dziś podziwiać ich moc, a Halloween od tego momentu został dniem duchów. Duchy w tym dniu straszą i znęcają się nad wszystkimi. Do dnia dzisiejszego nikt nie ustalił skąd miał Olimek w stalowym świecie zwykły kamień.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score

"Olimland"

Historia, która zostanie przedstawiona to opowieść oparta prawdopodobnie na faktach! Świadek tej historii postanowił całe wydarzenie opisać na kamieniu.

Rok 2020 przed naszą erą. To były trudne czasy. Świat był pozbawiony roślinności. Całe życie polegało na fikcji. Wszystko co otaczało było ze stali.
W tych super ciężkich warunkach mogły żyć tylko stalowe pokemony bo były to bardzo silne i wytrwałe istoty. Wśród tych dzikich bestii żył sobie pewien Pan. To właśnie ta osoba opisała całą historie na kamieniu. Człowiek ten miał imię Olimek.
Rano w poniedziałek (akurat Olimek wiedział, że to poniedziałek bo sobie notował każdy dzień tygodnia właśnie na tym słynnym kamieniu dzięki temu znamy dokładną datę wydarzenia) nasz bohater poszedł na spacer. Postanowił pójść nad stalowe jezioro poobserwować i analizować siłę Empoleonów. Nagle zemdlał, mimo że był to najsilniejszy w całej znanej nam historii człowiek wśród ludzi. Obudził się wieczorem w środę (wiemy to z kamienia ponieważ po poniedziałku nie było wtorku lecz od razu środa – tak stwierdził dzisiejszy prof. Direns, który analizuje kamień od wielu lat i jest to jego wielka pasja). Nieświadomy Olimek wrócił do domu. W następnym dniu jak w każdy wtorek poszedł na polane Bastiodonów. Lecz to był już czwartek! Właśnie w tym dniu Stalowy uświadomił sobie, że wydarzyło się coś strasznego!
Okazało się, że polana została zniszczona przez zieleninę! Tak to właśnie pierwsza roślinność. Bastiodony zamieniły się w Taurosy, a stalowe ptaki w Pidgeoty. To dopiero początek tragedii! Przestraszony Pan pobiegł w stronę jeziora sprawdzić czy są jeszcze Empoleony, ale niestety za późno. Stalowe pingwiny zniknęły... Miał jeszcze szansę uratować te silne niezniszczalne pokemony dlatego postanowił działać! Wziął swój cały zapas chleba i wyruszył w poszukiwaniu ostatnich stalowych pokemonów.
Odszukał każdy gatunek stalowego pokemona. Gdy się zastanawiał gdzie je ukryć okazało się, że cały horyzont był otoczony zielonym lasem. Wtedy krzyknął, trzymając w ręku rannego Togedemaru: LEĆ STALOWY ORLE! POSZUKAJ NAM DOMU! OCAL NAS! Skarmory ruszył jak dumny ptak ku niebiosom!
Mineły 2 noce. Do tego czasu Aegislash z Bronzongiem nawoływali przez teleportację pozostałe stalowe pokemony. Przyszła niewielka garstka Metagrossów. Po południu o 12:43 Stalowy Ptak wrócil do przyjaciół. Był bardzo wyczerpany i osłabiony, mimo że to silny pokemon i żaden inny latający pokemon nie zdołałby tego dokonać. Odnalazł stalową wyspę, była to ostatnia ostoja dla stalowych zwierząt. Silne i inteligentne, jak Olimek Metagrossy mogły pomóc i przeniosły wszystkie stalowe pokemony na Olimland (tak się nazywała ta wyspa). Olimek i jego pokemony mogli już odpocząć ponieważ stalowa wyspa byłą niezniszczalna.
Głównemu bohaterowi wróciła pamięć. Przypomniał sobie, że wcale nie zemdlał. Zrobiły to złe i agresywne Gengary. Pojawiły się nagle z księżyca. Tam mieszkały przez wiele lat i tylko raz w roku mogły przybyć na Ziemię w czasie Halloween. Wykorzystując siłę i potężną moc stalowych pokemonów i Olimka mogli zamienić planetę i pokemony. Zrobili to przez hipnozę, a była ich cała armia 100x więcej od wszystkich pokemonów na całej Ziemi.

Oto historia wielkiego bohatera stalowych zwierząt. Dzięki tej osobie możemy do dziś podziwiać ich moc, a Halloween od tego momentu został dniem duchów. Duchy w tym dniu straszą i znęcają się nad wszystkimi. Do dnia dzisiejszego nikt nie ustalił skąd miał Olimek w stalowym świecie zwykły kamień.

- The letter has to be written in english. If u have problems in that, ask tutors for a favor of translating it.

try to contact any of ours pl tutors and request as a favor of translation of it

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Khormes / Diamond

ENG VERSION

Spoiler:
Emmm, I'm not quite sure how to start this story, so let me tell you something about myself. My name is Juan. I'm 12 years old and I live in a small, poor village. I'm like everyone else, but my mother has been saying to me, that I'm unique. To be honest, she has been saying that to us. Us, because I had two brothers. In ours family happened something, what appears only once per 200 millions cases, we were identical triplets. Our mother always had problems with differentiating us.

Now, when you know me at least the little, let me tell you what happened to me last night. When I was trying to fall asleep, I have been struggling for a really long time. It was weird, because I was exhausted after working whole day on a field. Later, I experienced something ... like lucid dream? I have felt like something makes me get out of the bed, but internally I felt that I have to do that too. After opening my eyes a little, I noticed a weird shadow in my room's corner. This strange power made me come near it. It looked like ... person's shadow? Instantly I noticed black and purple colors. At this moment something happened, something what twisted my guts, and made my craw jump up to throat. His bloody red eyes. In panic, I wasn't able to think correctly, but definitely, it was Gengar. Pokemon had his hand raised up, two fingers bent and one, I'm not sure if it really was this way, or my imagination made it, but his last finger was pointing at me. I was so scared, that I instantly woke up while screaming.

In the morning I was trembling and couldn't really eat anything. When my mother woke up I instantly told her about my nightmare. While I was writing this post, my mother came to me and told me about something, what stunned and scared me. As I wrote in the beginning, I had two brothers, both died 8 years ago for unexplained reasons. My mother told me that back in the days I said her almost identical nightmare, with only one difference. Gengar had two fingers raised up. When I asked her when I told her about that, she answered that when I was 4 years old.

HELP ME, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

PL VERSION

Spoiler:
Emmm, nie wiem jak mam zacząć, więc coś wam o sobie opowiem. Nazywam się Juan, mam 12 lat oraz pochodzę z biednej wioski. Jestem taki sam jak wszyscy, chociaż moja mama zawsze mi powtarzała, że jestem wyjątkowy. Prawdę mówiąc, powtarzała to nam. Nam, ponieważ kiedyś miałem dwóch braci. Byliśmy identyczni, mama nigdy nie umiała nas rozróżnić, ponieważ stało się coś, co występuje raz na 200 milionów przypadków, razem z rodzeństwem byliśmy trojaczkami.

Skoro już mnie troszkę poznaliście, chciałbym opowiedzieć wam o czymś co przydarzyło mi się zeszłej nocy, jak zawsze poszedłem spać wieczorem o nieco późnej godzinie, lecz zapadnięcie w sen przyszło mi z głębokim trudem, a byłem zmęczony po całym dniu pracy w polu, to był bardzo dziwne. Następnie miałem coś w rodzaju... tak jakby świadomego snu. Poczułem tak jakby coś mnie zmusiło, ale sam też jakoś wewnętrznie żebym chciał wstać z łóżka, otwierając ledwo oczy od razu zobaczyłem dziwny cień w rogu mojego pokoju. Zmuszony wstałem i podszedłem, na pierwszy rzut oka ujrzałem kształt, cień przypominał kształt człowieka, zbliżając się do rogu pokoju ujrzałem też szybko czarno-fioletowy kolor. Nagle stało się coś, co momentalnie ścisnęło moje wszystkie wnętrzności w środku, a żołądęk skoczył mi aż do samego gardła, ujrzałem te krwisto-czerwone oczy. Pod wpływem strachu ciężko mi było połączyć fakty, ale doszedłem do wniosku że był to Gengar. Pokemon miał jedną rękę uniesioną w górze, dwa palce miał zgięte, poza jednym który już nie wiem czy tak było, czy moja wyobraźnia tak zrobiła pod wpływem emocji, który wskazywał na mnie. Byłem tak wystraszony, że od razu obudziłem się z krzykiem.

Nie mogłem przełknąć śniadania, więc od razu opowiedziałem o tym śnie mojej mamie, w trakcie pisania tego postu, moja mama podeszła do mnie i powiedziała mi o czymś, coś co mnie po prostu zamurowało. Jak napisałem na samym początku wpisu, miałem jeszcze dwóch braci, zmarli 8 lat temu, z niewyjaśnionych przyczyn. Moja mama gdy do mnie podeszła powiedziała mi. że kiedyś jej też opowiedziałem swój sen, prawie identyczny, tylko że wtedy Gengar miał 2 wyprostowane palce. Chciałem się dowiedzieć czegoś więcej, więc zapytałem ją kiedy jej opowiedziałem ten pierwszy sen, odpowiedziała, że w wieku 4 lat.

POMOCY, NIE WIEM CO ROBIĆ

Last edited by a moderator:

Duzy pan

Reaction score

"Olimland"

TRANSLATE BY pl.pons.com

"Olimland"
The story to be told is probably based on facts! The witness of this story decided to describe the whole event on a stone.
The year 2020 B. C. Those were hard times. The world was devoid of vegetation. My whole life was about fiction. Everything around here was made of steel. Only steel humps could live in these super harsh conditions because they were very strong and persistent beings. Among these wild beasts, there was a Lord. It was this person who described the whole story on stone. The man's name was Olimek. In the morning of Monday (Olimek knew it was Monday because he recorded every day of the week on this famous stone so we know the exact date of the event) our hero went for a walk. He decided to go to the steel lake to observe and analyze the power of the Empoleons. Suddenly he fainted, even though he was the strongest man among the people we know in all history. He woke up in the evening on Wednesday (we know this from the stone, because after Monday there was no Tuesday, but immediately on Wednesday - this is what prof. Direns, who has been analyzing the stone for many years and this is his great passion). Unconscious Olimek came home. The next day, like every Tuesday, he went to the Bastiodon glades. But it was Thursday! It was on that day that Stalowy realized that something terrible had happened!
(Warning! The content of this paragraph may contain drastic and shocking scenes!)
It turned out that the clearing was destroyed by greenery! That's how it's the first vegetation. Bastiodons turned into Tauros and the steel birds into Pidgeots. This is just the beginning of the tragedy! A scared man ran towards the lake to check if there are still Empoleons, but unfortunately it was too late. The steel penguins have disappeared. . . He still had a chance to save those strong indestructible tribulations, so he decided to act! He took his whole stock of bread and set off in search of the last steel pokemons. He's found every kind of steel pokemon. When he wondered where to hide them, it turned out that the whole horizon was surrounded by a green forest. Then he shouted, holding the wounded Togedemaru: Fly the STEEL ORLE! LOOK FOR OUR HOME! CALL OCAL NAS! The food moved like a proud bird to heaven!
It's been 2 nights. Until then, Aegislash and Bronzong were teleporting the remaining steel pokemons. A small handful of Metagrosses have arrived. In the afternoon at 12:43 the Steel Bird came back to his friends. He was very exhausted and weakened, even though a strong pokemon and no other flying pokemon could have done it. He found a steel island, it was the last refuge for steel animals. Strong and intelligent, like Olimek, Metagrosses could help and moved all the steel pokemons to Olimland (that was the island's name). Olimek and his tribulations could already rest because the steel island was indestructible. The main character's memory has returned. He remembered he didn't faint at all. The bad and aggressive Gengars did it. They appeared suddenly from the moon. They lived there for many years and could only come to Earth once a year during Halloween. By using the strength and powerful power of the steel pokemons and Olimek could turn the planet and pokemons. They did it through hypnosis, and there was a whole army of them 100x more than all the pokemons on the whole Earth.

This is the story of a great hero of steel animals. Thanks to this person we can still admire their power, and Halloween has since become a ghost day. The ghosts on that day are scaring and bullying everyone. To this day, no one has established where Olimek came from in the steel world with an ordinary stone.

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Paradise Lost / Diamond

Did you ever think, how is it to live next to the forest? From my own experience, I know, that is not cool, unless you like tree’s bevy, then its ok. Often Wild pokemons would come to us, but that is not the same, like bevy of other people. In spite of my parents and my little sister, I was feeling very lonely here. First time in school, next to our village, was the worst time. I have been through it somehow, but my sister when she grow ups, was feeling the same lonely like me, all the time she was crying about that fact. We tried to explain her this somehow, we told her that is “charms” of life in off the beaten track. Her the same complaints was very frustrating, but everything has changed with the day, when she met him, a little pokemon Pikachu. She told us, that he was comes underneath our house. We didn’t have to wait long, to hear, that she starts calling him her best friend. Pokemon was like to spending time with her, he was looks to be very lonely. He was very small, but very friendly. When I saw him, he was acting little different that rest of Pikachu pokemons, but it’s normal that pokemons changing on the spur of the climate. Ever since I can remember, I was fascinate about Alola, so I decided it’s nothing special. If my sister was playing, that only with her pokemon, she can’t withstand without him any moment. Pikachu was the topic of the every family conversation, on the breakfast, dinner or supper. Our parents has starts bother, when he also didn’t move without her, but my sister was feeling comfy when her pokemon was close to her, and she didn’t complains about no friends. Everything changed, when she was playing with him with dolls, she told me about that on the late afternoon, before sleep. She told me, that she touched Pikachu by mistake, then she saw that something weird going on with his furry, it was act like some cloth. She was worried but I was able to calm her down, so we went to the beds in ours rooms as usual. When my mom told me to call her for breakfast, because she didn’t come, I was enter to her room and saw her on the bed, I was trying to wake up her, I was screaming, but she didn’t get up. Her pillow and quilt was ripped as if she experienced some terror or convulsions. I was trying to wake up her, but it didn’t work, she never woke up again, she was dead. At that moment, i wasnt be able to think clearly, but i started hearing certain melody in my mind...

Hey! Come here kid, slowly..
I was always feeling lonely..
So don't wait more, come here, closely..
Im your Pikachu, you know me!

It is true, that i'm Mimikyu..
Right now, I will be your friend..
You dont have to wait in queue..
As i said, I'm Mimikyu, cause i can mimic you!

We can be friends, forever!
But.. You can't touch my clothes, never..
You will feel very sick, and die.. really quick.

qwhp8k2tynw21.jpg

Picture from google.

Arcsenus

Reaction score
Litwick And The Fire Candle​

I'm a Pokemon trainer. I live in the city of pewter by myself. I love catching pokemon. My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu, but I don't have it yet.

One day I went to the power plant to catch Pikachu, through the lavender town. I went with my two pokemon namely Bulbasaur and Dugtrio. That day I spent catching Pikachu and other electric pokemon like magneton and voltorb.

"I've got Pikachu, I think it's enough and I have to go back to my house now," I said. I walked home and left the power plant. While on my way and near the lavender town, suddenly there was a pokemon like a candle who kept following me. I tried to ignore him but he continued to follow me. I stopped for a moment and turned towards the pokemon. I pointed the Pokédex and the pokemon information came out, I just read the name of the pokemon, it turned out to be Litwick. I wonder why this Litwick has kept up with me. The fire at Litwick looks like it's about to go out. I think I can take him home, I don't have a ghost type pokemon after all. Litwick also followed me to the house.

It was night, the night felt strange, the atmosphere was very tense. I was shocked to find out that my pokemon bulbasaur, dugtrio, Pikachu, magneton, and voltorb all seemed limp and seemed like dying, in contrast to the litwick which kept on burning. "Ah, maybe they're all just tired," I said.

I immediately went to sleep at that time. While in the middle of my sleep I felt ...
Blub..
Blub..
Blub..

Something hit my eye, I also tried to get up, but my eyes seemed to have been hit by melted wax and almost covered my eyes. I couldn't see at all. My body seemed tied up and I couldn't move at all. I tried to scream but it's useless maybe no one is listening to me.
"Help..!" I shouted.
"It must be the Litwick I met earlier!" I thought.

Blub..
Blub..
Blub..

The wax droplets moved towards my mouth. I tried to scream but it's useless. All the candles have covered my mouth, eyes and nose. My scream was extinguished as my life began to meet its end. That night the Litwick fire was very shine, leaving me and my dead pokemon to become a fire for his candle. Litwick goes to find new trainers and pokemon, to be used as a sacrifice for the candle flame.

litwick.jpg

"Litwick shines a light that absorbs the life energy of people and pokemon, which becomes the fuel that it burns"

The End

Regards,
Arcsenus
Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back