What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Event 2022

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
hallowersaj2.png

It's time for everyone's favourite unowns!

Event ends 04/11

Start by typing !event

How does the event work?

There are unowns spawning in several cities over the world (Kanto, Johto and Hoenn). You need to form words by killing unowns in the right order. Each unown has its respective letter. If you are doubting which one it is, use "look" on it.
For example if you have word "POKEMON" to complete, you need to kill unowns P, O, K, E, M, O, N.
- You need to do all missions in order from 1 to 24.
- You can repeat some missions, if you wish.
- After forming the word, you will instantly receive a reward.
- If you want to cancel your mission, use command !event drop
- You can do event with max 2 characters per person. It means just 2 characters, not thousands accounts. Abusers will be punished.
- If you accidentaly kill unown of a different letter, than required, your progress gets restarted. You will have to start it over. (word that you are currently trying to form, not all the missions)
- Unowns cannot be caught
- Your progress is shown on default.
Spawns of Unowns
Kanto Spawns:
Pewter, Cerulean, Celadon, Saffron, Vermilion, Viridian and Fuchsia
Unowns: A, B, C, N, P, U, R, Y, J, G, M, V

Johto Spawns:
Azalea, Violet, Goldenrod, Shamouti, Cianwood, Olivine
Unowns:
D, E, F, Q, S, T, X, H, I, L

Hoenn Spawns:
Slateport, Lilycove, Rustboro, Littleroot, Petalburg
Unowns:
G, H, I, J, K, L, M, Y, O

Rare Spawns:
Every city mentioned above!
Unowns:
W and Z

Last edited:

Clen

Reaction score
Have a list of deco items?

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Lemme ask you something that bugs me for a long time now. I know they can't be caught, but could you, after all these years, make them a valid entry on Pokedex? They were released when the young lady threw the Heart of the Ocean into the sea aboard Titanic. Help us to remove the ??? symbols on our 201st Pokedex entry!

04:50 Professor Oak: You have unlocked 761 Pokemon. Amazing!

Thanks <3

A

Albuquerque

I really enjoy Unowns event reminds me of the good old days, but rewards are kinda lame nowadays. It would be good new rewards for next time. Here's my suggestion.

Bring back the possibility to get cloned ticket 2, the last time we had it.
Change TM Case 3 for TM Case 6, 8 or 9.
Change TM Case 15 for random TM Case.
Or change both TM Case 3 and 15 for Random TM Case 1 (RANDOWTMCASEZONE) with possibility to get random tm case between 1-10 and Random TM Case 2 (RANDOWTMCASEZTWO) with possibility to get random tm case between 11-21.
Add possibility to get random Box 4 (kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh).
Increase rates of shiny since its limited to 2 char per person. On this event I just saw an average of 2 shinies per day. Or just change 2 char per account.
After all main rewards like the random card add an extra reward to get random box 1 would be nice have all to collect.

IF someday events comes to Christmas or Anniversary Padventures give us chance to get cloned box or inqui box aswell, cuz its a special time and we kinda deserve some really reward once year. And if I remember the last time there was a cloned box at an event was in 2012. Also, nowadays there are more cloneds than before, recently I opened like 4 cloned boxes and didn't get anything good or worth. So I don't think if cloned box comes to event once year would break the economy.

marr

Reaction score
It's really dissapointing to have the same event every year...

Skomorowsky

Tutors
Reaction score
there was a forum vote between this event and the new one. Unowns won. You can also be a grudge against people who like this event more than the new one

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I really enjoy Unowns event reminds me of the good old days, but rewards are kinda lame nowadays. It would be good new rewards for next time. Here's my suggestion.

Bring back the possibility to get cloned ticket 2, the last time we had it.
Change TM Case 3 for TM Case 6, 8 or 9.
Change TM Case 15 for random TM Case.
Or change both TM Case 3 and 15 for Random TM Case 1 (RANDOWTMCASEZONE) with possibility to get random tm case between 1-10 and Random TM Case 2 (RANDOWTMCASEZTWO) with possibility to get random tm case between 11-21.
Add possibility to get random Box 4 (kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh).
Increase rates of shiny since its limited to 2 char per person. On this event I just saw an average of 2 shinies per day. Or just change 2 char per account.
After all main rewards like the random card add an extra reward to get random box 1 would be nice have all to collect.

IF someday events comes to Christmas or Anniversary Padventures give us chance to get cloned box or inqui box aswell, cuz its a special time and we kinda deserve some really reward once year. And if I remember the last time there was a cloned box at an event was in 2012. Also, nowadays there are more cloneds than before, recently I opened like 4 cloned boxes and didn't get anything good or worth. So I don't think if cloned box comes to event once year would break the economy.
There was no other rewards in last year, at least not on halloween one, this year I have removed one reward and I don't remember what was it, surely nothing valuable (deco or locker or something that we didnt have a new one), other rewards were the same as in past year(s). So I cannot promise if any changes will be done for next years as I don't know if this event will be repeated.

Shiny limit is fine, it's the point that not everyone can get it so it has some value.

There was a forum poll, most of the players chosen unowns :)

Back