What's new

Welcome!

Guys, i'm finally leaving Padventures and this time i'm seriuos.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
There have been more than 3 weeks that i don't conect in game and seriusly i can't continue with this gamer life anymore.
Padventures has gave me enough pleassure and lot of joy during my days as university and professional college student but now that i'm finally a business management engineer, i've started to work and living my own life, i promised to myself that i would still play PA because i'm single in my real life, i'm not engaged with anyone and im not sharing my time with someone else but me, but my job takes me almost the whole day and i don't have enough strengh for playing a game, having responsabilities as an edult requires too much, you must wash your clothes and dry it, do your own meal 3 times a day, cleaning the whole house, pay all the house services and take care of, and many other things when you're not living with anyone who can help you.

Even if all this look hard and very dificult, i want to say that im having very good experiences in my real life, when you do enough for yourself and when you give all of you to become stronger , its the day when you see all your potential :D i invite all players to do this step, and start enjoying of your life, spending too much time in a game its not good for health :& and i want to specially invite guys like selasor and all those who spent 8-10 hours a day everyweek, Guys, seriusly, start to enjoy of your life, this ain't the correct way.

I want to thanks to all the staff who were helping the game during the 3 years i played this, specially to

*Admin Jano
*Raissa
*Torment Xtreme
*Zelrick
*Michalak
*Ex Infix
*Ex Andyrax

To my best friends that i will always keep on my heart and mind

* Matimaniaco
* Hibary Kyoya
* Alen Shad
* Moonw
* Paular and his cousins
* Luis Estrella
* Yeisonpcname

Sorry if i forget many names or some people, but honestly 90% of people who talked to me did it only to get information from me or to steal all the reputation and recognized PA life that i made, or because wanted to part of my own drama and be part of my center of attention.

Anyway guys, i won't say that this game doesn't have future but, like all things in life, anything can't be 4 ever, so i suggest people to start making friends instead of insult each other, instead of wars and all this division that our own nationalty makes in game, you all must love and support each other if you want this game survive.

I won't describe my self because i think 99% of PA players know my name , so i dont know if they know me for bad things i did, or because the hate of some tutors specially 90% of those who speak spanish and some other Brs that really hate me for being honest. Guys, let me tell you that i never hated any of you, everyone knows what we do, even if this is a game, Karma exist everywhere, if you followed what other guys tell you, you won't go so far here and if you are like that in real life, then you will surely have serius problems for being independent. Never judge somebody for how his attitude is in a job, in a game, in a staff place specially if that one is really a smart, dedicated and passionated person , you must understand that TRUE is TRUE, and CORRUPTION IS CORRUPTION in any part of the world, if you select somebody for a job possition only because he or she is your friend, or because you think that guy is very handsome or have a big dick, LET ME TELL YOU, YOU WILL PROBABLY BE FIRED IN ANY JOB IN REAL LIFE, Unless you work in your Corrupted goberment system or unless you have your own business and dont give a fuck about being disciplined , formal and educated.

iF YOU WANT SOMETHING, then show you can do it, do it better than the guys that currently have the same position. If you're a very calmed guy who are waiting for somebody to guide you, so then , keep working as a slave, you will never shine by yourself.

See you guys, i won't say anything else, hope these advices can help anyone to grow up just like i did some weeks/months ago
Remember that life is totally diferent from a game, but if in a game you're a shit, you must start changing.

PS: All my richness and reputation, even my account, will problably be donated to my special friends, or i may keep it, maybe in a year or many months later, i can get online to chat with people i know.

LOVE YOU PADVENTURES <3

R I D O K U

fb44eb4535b142d9af3e8f5c73784ca6.png

fac342eeea06456dbf8338e4481c9f06.png

Matimaniaco

Reaction score
Mi buen amigo, lamento mucho escuchar que te retiras.

Luego de mucho tiempo jugando frente a frente contigo no creí que te retirarías, se que pasamos por muchos problemas y soluciones juntos pero recuerda
que acá en Uruguay siempre tendrás un buen amigo que podrás contar siempre, no importa lo que pase, cuando quieras venirte a fumar un churro (hahah) podrás hacerlo
sin problemas, Muchas personas lo dicen de la boca para afuera pero realmente te lo digo y quiero que lo tomes enserio, te recordare siempre como la persona amable, buena, simpatica, comprensivo, amigo, consejero, y por supuesto mi traductor personal, creo que nunk lo eh dicho en publico pero gracias ah ti llegue a donde llegue en pad en parte, me ayudaste mucho en mi etapa de tutor y bueno nunk logre ser GM del juego (XDDDD) aunque me dijiste que si lo lograría -.-. también quiero que sepas que amigos como tu no lo limitan un juego, tienes mi whatsapp y no importa la hora que sea, si necesitas un amigo aqui estare siempre, Amigo Rido, no soy muy buenos con las palabras y espero que encuentres el significado verdadero de todo loq aqui esta escrito.

Siempre juntos Hermano y si necesitas algo, no dudes en pedirme o llamarme, Aqui siempre para ti.

Espero algún día podamos compartir una cerveza charlando de las muchas aventuras virtuales y futuras reales.

Te quiero mucho y te extranare

vgWdaI-.png

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
well... you will realize that you don't need to eat 3 times per day xD and you don't have to wash your clothes everyday, also you will find that you could play in the nights (as me) you just need to get used in this new way to live but believe me, you will find time soon :p

have a nice adult life xD

shellman

Reaction score
that's really something bro!
follow your dreams, games are meant for fun, you don't have to expent hours on it
also for the gf part, don't really worry about it! a special someone appears when you least expect it
good luck

LUXBELLUM

Reaction score
Being honest in 99% places of this princessycal world is controversial because people are so selfish dont like to be criticized... and if having only a lil bit of power they will abuse it and censore those who are honest untill the hell... its a tricky move that ppl with no self steem does... but finally truth comes to float over and over no matter how much pressure u put against it.

"I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It" - Voltaire (Something most people dont understand/practice)

btw i feel good you didnt get banned by promoting other games... you promoted real life server... graphics are amazing but story is crap, basically because governments (just as u brought to topic) are 99% corruption.

Last edited:
Back