What's new

Welcome!

Guild Wars

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
war_banner.png
We have just introduced a new PvP system that consists of wars between guilds. You can talk with NPC Warlord on PvP Area in order to perform war actions and manage the balance of money of the guild. To test their skills and power or to solve an intractable conflict, guilds can declare war on other guilds that are on the same game world.

These details summarize the new system:
*Wars may only last from 1 to 30 days.
*Frag limit can be set from 10 to 1000.
*Guild leaders are the only ones that can perform war actions.
*Guilds can only be at war with one different guild at once.
*Guilds can set an optional penalty payment or not.
*Payment ranges from 500 to 10000 HD, both guilds must have the money on their balance to start the war.
*All guild members can deposit money to guild's bank balance, but only leaders can withdraw money.
*All invitations to a war expire after 3 days of being made if these are not accepted, rejected or canceled.
*Once a guild accepts a war invitation, guild members may attack and kill opponents anytime, anywhere except in:
(PvP Area, safari zone, national park, plane, train, ships and all protection zones)
*Guild invite and disband actions are disabled during a war.
*The war only ends when the time runs out, when a guild reaches the frag limit or when a guild surrenders.
*Only guild leaders may use the !surrender command on the guild channel during a war to end it.
*If a guild surrenders then the opponent guild wins the war and all the paid money is transferred to its bank balance.
*If a guild reaches the frag limit, or if time runs out and one of the guilds has more frags than the other one, it wins and gets all the paid money.
*If the war ends by timeout and both guilds end in a draw, the guilds recover their paid money.
*The money that a victor guild receives is the double of the payment that both guilds agreed to pay.
*Opponent guild members do not receive damage if they are involved in a duel.
*Player will be locked from logging out, teleport, riding, surfing, flying and walking in protection zones for 5 minutes if he kills an opponent.
*Guild members cannot be healed by enemies.
*Guild members cannot be healed by players not involved in the war only if the former has been involved in a fight for the last minute.
*Killing the same opponent more than 5 times for the past 24 hours will not result in frag score.
*Killing an opponent below level 80 that is 50 levels lower than killer's level will not result in a frag score and victim won't lose experience.
*Killing an opponent above level 80 that is 50 levels higher than killer's level, and if killer's level is below 80 then it will not result in a frag score and victim won't lose experience.
*Members that get killed by an opponent die for real, and lose experience except for players below level 50.
*There are war emblems to mark and identify the players involved in a war:
Q7vp0g6HQ.png

You can see the current activities of wars on a certain page of our website, on the web page of a guild involved on an active war, and on the guild management section that leaders and vice-leaders can see on the page of their guilds. Feedback and support about this new feature can be discussed on this same thread.

Cpadde

Reaction score
Nice job!
Just have one question about the surrender command (*Only guild leaders may use the !surrender command on the guild channel during a war to end it.) if we are in war with say 3 guilds, will it automaticly surrend all of them or how will it know which one to surrender?

Regards, Cpadde

Hohenheim

Reaction score
Nice job!
Just have one question about the surrender command (*Only guild leaders may use the !surrender command on the guild channel during a war to end it.) if we are in war with say 3 guilds, will it automaticly surrend all of them or how will it know which one to surrender?

Regards, Cpadde
Currently it is only possible to be at war with only one guild at once, but in the near future it can be increased to 5.

Szacho

Reaction score
~~~ POLISH ~~~

war_banner.png
Wprowadziliśmy właśnie nowy PvP system bazujący na wojnach gildii. Możesz porozmawiać z NPC Warlordem w strefie PvP w celu zarówno zarządzania wojnami gildii, jak i gildyjnymi środkami pieniężnymi. Aby przetestować swoje umiejętności bądź rozwiązać trudny konflikt, gildie mogą wypowiedzieć wojnę innym gildiom grającym na tym samym serwerze.

Szczegóły nawiązujące do nowego systemu:
*Wojny mogą trwać minimalnie 1 dzień, a maksymalnie 30 dni.
*Limit fragów, który możemy wybrać wynosi od 10 do 1000 włącznie.
*Wojnami mogą zarządzać tylko jej liderzy.
*Gildie mogą mieć wojnę z tylko 1 gildią w danym momencie.
*Opłata karna wynosi minimum 500 HD, a maksymalnie 10000 HD, obie gildie muszą mieć pieniądze na koncie (u NPC Warlorda), aby rozpoczęcie wojny było możliwe.
*Wszyscy członkowie gildii mogą wpłacać pieniądze NPC Warlordowi, ale tylko liderzy mogą je pobierać.
*Każda gildia może mieć maksymalnie 5 rozesłanych wyzwań na raz.
*Każde wyzwanie na wojnę gildii wygasza po 3 dniach od wysłania pod warunkiem, że nie zostało zaakceptowane, odrzucone bądź wycofane.
*Z chwilą, gdy gildia zaakceptuje wyzwanie, członkowie walczących ze sobą gildii mogą atakować i zabijać wrogów kiedykolwiek i gdziekolwiek, oprócz:
(Strefy PvP, Safari, National Parku, pokładu samolotu, pokładu pociągu, pokładu statków i wszystkich stref objętych protekcją (tzw. PZ - protection zone, np. Centra Pokemon)
*Zapraszanie nowych członków do gildii, a także rozwiązywanie gildii jest niemożliwe w czasie trwającej wojny.
*Wojna kończy się tylko wtedy, gdy skończy się jej czas trwania, osiągnięty zostanie limit fragów lub gdy któraś z gildii podda się.
*Tylko liderzy mogą użyć komendy !surrender na kanale gildii podczas wojny, aby ją zakończyć (poddając się).
*Jeśli gildia się podda, przeciwnicy wygrywają wojnę i otrzymują wszystkie pieniądze z puli, które wędrują na ich konto.
*Jeśli gildia osiągnie limit fragów, bądź jeśli czas wojny się skończy w chwili, gdy jedna z gildii będzie miała więcej fragów to zwycięska gildia wygrywa i otrzymuje pieniądze z puli.
*Jeśli czas wojny dobiegnie końca, a obie gildie będą miały tyle samo fragów (remis), każda z gildii dostaje z powrotem swoje pieniądze.
*Pieniądze, które otrzymuje zwycięska gildia są podwojeniem sumy, na którą każda z gildii się zgodziła.
*Wrogowie nie otrzymują obrażeń, jeśli będą w czasie duela.
*Gracz nie ma możliwości wylogowania się, teleportacji, ujeżdżania, pływania, latania i chodzenia po strefie PvP przez 5 minut od chwili zabicia wroga.
*Członkowie gildii nie mogą zostać uleczeni przez wrogów.
*Członkowie gildii nie mogą zostać uleczeni przez graczy nie biorących udziału w danej wojnie w ciągu ostatniej minuty.
*Zabicie tego samego wroga więcej niż 5 razy w ciągu ostatnich 24 godzin nie będzie wpływało na rezultat.
*Zabicie wroga poniżej 80 poziomu, który jest 50 poziomów słabszy niż zabójca nie będzie wpływało na rezultat, a ofiara nie straci doświadczenia.
*Zabicie wroga powyżej 80 poziomu, który jest 50 poziomów lepszy niż zabójca i jeśli poziom zabójcy oscyluje poniżej 80 poziomu nie będzie wpływało na rezultat, a ofiara nie straci doświadczenia.
*Zabici członkowie normalnie tracą doświadczenie, z wyjątkiem graczy, którzy nie osiągnęli 50 poziomu.
*Istnieją emblematy ułatwiające identyfikację graczy biorących udział w wojnach gildii:

zielony.png
Gracze z zielonym emblematem są członkami Twojej gildii.
czerwony.png
Gracze z czerwonym emblematem są członkami gildii, z którą Twoja gildia ma wojnę.
niebieski.png
Gracze z niebieskim emblematem uczestniczą w wojnie, która nie dotyczy Twojej gildii.

Możesz zobaczyć aktywność wojen gildii w specjalnym punkcie naszej strony internetowej, na stronie gildii biorącej udział w aktywnej wojnie, a także w sekcji zarządzania gildią, którą liderzy i vice-liderzy mogą zobaczyć na stronie ich gildii. Wszelkie pytania i prośby o wsparcie kierujcie do nas w tym temacie.

Hohenheim

Reaction score
Penalty payment is now optional, wars can be set for free. Guild pages now show online status and level if you haven't noticed.

Hohenheim

Reaction score
Max. allowed frags and days on a war have been increased to 1000 and 30, respectively.
Players that are not involved in the war now can't push members of the involved guilds during a fight.
Leaders and vice-leaders will now receive the pending invitations to a war by other guilds, if they have guild channel opened when they log in.

lucciano12

Reaction score
I have a suggestion, pokes should also have the shield to differentiate enemy pokes with allies pokes

Invictus

Reaction score
Hello dear ''P.K's'', as an experienced player in wars huehu3, i came here to give some ideas ._.

Choosing and Limite of Cities:

we have to add an option at the NPC "warlord" to choose a city for war, because all cities already have a good size, and can runs from one to another is not a good idea, and block all exits the city, because I noticed that if you are '' pk / pz '' you can not get out of celadon from from east, so all others cities exit should be blocked

Auto Teleport:

when the leader accepts the invitation of the war, all members of both alliances will be sent to the pokemon center of the chosen city (it would hamper if someone does not want to participate to be hunting, afk, etc, then add a list of all players in the guild online in the NPC so that the leader can add those who want to participate, or a command in the npc '' hi '' '' join war '' '' yes '' for all who want to participate, join, it would be a good idea. ..maybe).
and if a guild member dies, he will be teleported to the city selected
ps: this idea has to be added if the '' choosing cities '' be accepted, or have no problem, because the way it is is not so bad D;

Some things to motivate more the guild to war:

PVPe?
when a player from the rival guild is killed, the player who killed him, will win 2% of experience that he lost.

Frags?
add a reward when you reach a GOOD number of frags
for example:
10 frags - Cloned Box
20 frags - INQ Box
;DD

Last edited:

Cpadde

Reaction score
Hello dear ''P.K's'', as an experienced player in wars huehu3, i came here to give some ideas ._.

we have to add an option at the NPC "warlord" to choose a city for war, because all cities already have a good size, and can runs from one to another is not a good idea, and block all exits the city, because I noticed that if you are '' pk / pz '' you can not get out of celadon from from west, so all others cities exit should be blocked

Auto Teleport:

when the leader accepts the invitation of the war, all members of both alliances will be sent to the pokemon center of the chosen city (it would hamper if someone does not want to participate to be hunting, afk, etc, then add a list of all players in the guild online in the NPC so that the leader can add those who want to participate, or a command in the npc '' hi '' '' join war '' '' yes '' for all who want to participate, join, it would be a good idea. ..maybe).
ps: this idea has to be added if the '' choosing cities '' be accepted, or have no problem, because the way it is is not so bad D;

PVPe?
when a player from the rival guild is killed, the player who killed him, will win 2% of experience that he lost.

Frags?
for example:
10 frags - Cloned Box
20 frags - INQ Box
;DD

The problem with everyone tping to same city and if we cannot leave before war ends (i suppose you mean that), it will take to long.. imo its nice that you can go hunt and if someone in rival guild come to spawn you can try kill him.

The PVPe would be cool tho!

And the reward system could be abused, make war with noob guild, kill them and get the rewards.. Then they should need some limit like if youre 150 you only get frags from players 20 lvls lower than ur self, in that case, lvl 130 player.

Regards

Invictus

Reaction score
The problem with everyone tping to same city and if we cannot leave before war ends (i suppose you mean that), it will take to long.. imo its nice that you can go hunt and if someone in rival guild come to spawn you can try kill him.

what I mean is that if the leader could add only those people who wants to join the war before it began in NPC, when accepting the invitation, all those added to the NPC would be teleported to the city, and those who haven't been added, were free from being killed, and they could do whatever they want.

And the reward system could be abused, make war with noob guild, kill them and get the rewards.. Then they should need some limit like if youre 150 you only get frags from players 20 lvls lower than ur self, in that case, lvl 130 player.

Regards

yes, but it would be better if all players lvl 110/120+ give frags, because for the high lvls is harder to make frags.
players lvl 180-200 for example

koles

Reaction score
This are guild wars, not who want go fight...

Hohenheim

Reaction score
I have a suggestion, pokes should also have the shield to differentiate enemy pokes with allies pokes
It will be considered.

we have to add an option at the NPC "warlord" to choose a city for war, because all cities already have a good size, and can runs from one to another is not a good idea, and block all exits the city, because I noticed that if you are '' pk / pz '' you can not get out of celadon from from east, so all others cities exit should be blocked
It might be a good, or a bad idea. Still, I think all cities could have a pz lock on the exits to trap the killing players temporarily.

Auto Teleport:

What you're talking about is what certain br created and named "Anti-Intruse Wars". I've also done it for other servers, but this is the first time that we have guild wars and it would be too rushed to implement private wars already since most players aren't adapted to this kind of PVP yet.

PVPe?
I will consider it too, but that would only be for paid wars.

Frags?
for example:
10 frags - Cloned Box
20 frags - INQ Box
;DD
No, seriously? I was thinking in an Aerodactyl box too. You have to take into account that these are Guild Wars, a kind of event where staff is not involved at all, like a player-made tournament. There could be an achievement in the future for it, though.

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Maybe each guild could get their own TS room to discuss etc during the war make their plans etc and block the exits ;3

Back