What's new

Welcome!

Goodbye, Khormes! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
Exclusive post so that anyone who wants to can laugh at Khormes, who said he was innocent and our dear Raissa stepped on him live here on the forum!

Khormes, I wish you a good university, no PAdventures!

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Barcelo

Reaction score
Exclusive post so that anyone who wants to can laugh at Khormes, who said he was innocent and our dear Raissa stepped on him live here on the forum!

Khormes, I wish you a good university, no PAdventures!

The only thing I could say is that you are a CLOWN doing this kind of Threads, Lord Marlboro.

And for you Karl; you already spent a lot of time in Padventures, the only difference is that Khormes always was and will be better than you.

Coszma.

Reaction score
3008-B896-BEF8-4305-8-D9-D-80741254-C653.jpg

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
The only thing I could say is that you are a CLOWN doing this kind of Threads, Lord Marlboro.

And for you Karl; you already spent a lot of time in Padventures, the only difference is that Khormes always was and will be better than you.

Slow down barce, I am far from mocking him. The only reason I posted here is to express how sad I am to see all the effort thrown away like this. If you want to argue to someone, better find someone in diamond, plz. Didnt even know the guy properly, the only thing I know about him is from the amount of used balls thread.

Lord Malboro

Reaction score

Man, look for his place in the world, your friend does something that's forbidden and you want us to have pity on him?
I still took it easy, wishing he'd be very happy at the university.
Don't follow the same steps as your friend, as you saw, he got screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back