What's new

Welcome!

Global Tournament - Im not gonna be there

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Hello Community from Padventures, its me Ridoku announcing that i won't participate in the next global tournament that will be celebrated next January 27th, as many of you know im currently working full time in real life and there is no way to be on time to play the tournament, i'll be working that day, my work day starts at 2:30PM time in Mexico city and even if i try to play some duels im sure that its better not to be there that leaving the duel in the final round or final squares.

I know the consequences this may generate and the negative effect this is gonna make because the high ranked level expected in the competition will be reduced dramatically, specially because my advanced techniques at pvp will not be revealed to the youngest and beginners at duel who dream to become someday at my person, a multi winners of pvp tournaments. For example Peke and Celzson. However i'm still thinking possitive because i know there will be important players such as Knightmare, Soksok maybe and Louvido who will do all possible to get the crown how they have been doing it after i left game for a entire year, so at least the feelings and adrenaline will be present for many of the participants, its gonna be all a challenge for them to defeat the best.

I feel so sad to announce this, because many of my friends and even haters expected to have a funnier event and entertainment show that i promised them i would do, but my real job and personal life is more important than this game that i also love that much.

May the best win! :D Finally a Game that is gonna be a complete challenge for those polsky guys who abuse too much of Autopvp and Op pokemons, wanna show me you have reach my level?, So then do it and shut my mouth off.

N9nrAgB4QPKlW99gRBTlVA.png

My best performance recognized by beloved and missed admin Nino. JUST A REMINDER- OLD SCHOOL NEVER DIES.

6mke4IFYTcyCiD1Psqmc9g.png

Last edited:

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Thanks for information, we hope you will be good worker in this time :kappa:

Nymeria

Reaction score
who the hell is that guy? why does he think that he matters that much?
:confused:

rey maligno

Reaction score
Hello Community from Padventures, its me Ridoku announcing that i won't participate in the next global tournament that will be celebrated next January 27th, as many of you know im currently working full time in real life and there is no way to be on time to play the tournament, i'll be working that day, my work day starts at 2:30PM time in Mexico city and even if i try to play some duels im sure that its better not to be there that leaving the duel in the final round or final squares.

I know the consequences this may generate and the negative effect this is gonna make because the high ranked level expected in the competition will be reduced dramatically, specially because my advanced techniques at pvp will not be revealed to the youngest and beginners at duel who dream to become someday at my person, a multi winners of pvp tournaments. For example Peke and Celzson. However i'm still thinking possitive because i know there will be important players such as Knightmare, Soksok maybe and Louvido who will do all possible to get the crown how they have been doing it after i left game for a entire year, so at least the feelings and adrenaline will be present for many of the participants, its gonna be all a challenge for them to defeat the best.

I feel so sad to announce this, because many of my friends and even haters expected to have a funnier event and entertainment show that i promised them i would do, but my real job and personal life is more important than this game that i also love that much.

May the best win! :D Finally a Game that is gonna be a complete challenge for those polsky guys who abuse too much of Autopvp and Op pokemons, wanna show me you have reach my level?, So then do it and shut my mouth off.

N9nrAgB4QPKlW99gRBTlVA.png

My best performance recognized by beloved and missed admin Nino. JUST A REMINDER- OLD SCHOOL NEVER DIES.

6mke4IFYTcyCiD1Psqmc9g.png

do not get confused there are many duelists who are better or of the same level :)

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
another amazing topic i didnt care to read sponsored by ridoku

paulosedric

Reaction score
Guys i guess that this topic is losing ITS pourpose that is: we lost the best dueler on this tournament therefore It wont be the same

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I appreciate the interest that community is giving to my thread, i couldnt expect less Than this. I have so many Friends from Brazil and probably few people know but my best Friends are also BrS- Ary Allan and Leo Braquelo ex PA players, i love so much that people <3

Back