What's new

Welcome!

Garchomp's Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello PAd Community,

Dear Sting, is it possible to add the following ability to Garchomp and Mega Garchomp?

1.- Sand Force (According to bulbapedia, it can learn Sand Force when it mega evolves)

2.- This other one might be a little bit more controversial, but is it also possible to add Levitate?
Why? Some Pokemon who can fly but are not Flying-type pokemon (Like Flygon, Hydreigon or Vikavolt), have this ability, because as I said, they can Fly, so it makes sense that they are "immune" to Ground-type moves.

Hopefully you see my point. In case Levitate is too controversial, then at least can you add Sand Force? Sand Veil is quite an useless ability and I feel like Garchomp has a lot of potential.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
Im disagree what if a enemy pokemon use ab urge? Gg garchomp's earth moveset, the best abbility in garchomp its Rough Skin (it can works like Rocky Helmet) applying 10% of the total damage recoil to the enemy pokemon

stin stauer

Reaction score
Hello PAd Community,

Dear Sting, is it possible to add the following 2 abilities to Garchomp and Mega Garchomp?

1.- Sand Force (According to bulbapedia, it can learn Sand Force when it mega evolves)

2.- This other one might be a little bit more controversial, but is it also possible to add Levitate?
Why? Some Pokemon who can fly but are not Flying-type pokemon (Like Flygon, Hydreigon or Vikavolt), have this ability, because as I said, they can Fly, so it makes sense that they are "immune" to Ground-type moves.

Hopefully you see my point. In case Levitate is too controversial, then at least can you add Sand Force? Sand Veil is quite an useless ability and I feel like Garchomp has a lot of potential.

Thanks in advance!

Flygon, Hydreigon or Vikavolt have levitate as ability because pokemon company chose it to be, and not because they fly, otherwise all flying or levitanting pokemons would have this ability.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Im only agreed with sand froce.
Flygon, Vikabolt and hydeigon can learn levitate based on bulbapedia.Also I think garchomp doesnt need levitate cuz its mega evolution has a better moveset compared with flygon that are the same type, so I think it is fine.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I knew Levitate would be a bit controversial.

In that case, Sand Force.

By the way, I thought about the same thing with regard to ability Rough Skin.

Im disagree what if a enemy pokemon use ab urge? Gg garchomp's earth moveset, the best abbility in garchomp its Rough Skin (it can works like Rocky Helmet) applying 10% of the total damage recoil to the enemy pokemon

However, adding a new ability takes time and I am not sure if that is one of the new abilities Jano is working on. (probably not)

in

Reaction score
i would add it only to mega form since no guard for pidgeot was also rejected be fairy ;)

NandoCruise

Reaction score
i would add it only to mega form since no guard for pidgeot was also rejected be fairy ;)

Well, while I understand your point of view, some normal versions in PAd have already the Ability of mega pokemon (Lopunny, Gyarados, for example).

Also, I highly understand why No Guard would be rejected... it is a really OP ability.

However, Sand Force only boost 10% during Sandstorm, that is not OP at all... and Sand Veil, Garchomp's actual ability, is completely useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back