What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Flanders, it's not the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misfit

Reaction score
Flanders, why u closed my thread? U're scared? Why u're intimidate my friends with bans? Stop abusing your power!

I broke the rules? What about Domini Thei, wishing death for people is normal thing? Logging off people to let them lose moxie is normal thing? Talking about bans, notations and jails when my friends did nothing is normal thing?

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?43516-The-worst-CM-in-PAdventures-history&p=393649
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?43516-The-worst-CM-in-PAdventures-history&p=393649

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
But if he gets demoted who will send rewards for best LTs?:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
It's your fault.

Misfit

Reaction score
But if he gets demoted who will send rewards for best LTs?:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
It's your fault.

Oh, if we talk about that ;DDDD he told me I'm idiot and I got reward for my LT when Zelricks sent it to "Misfist" or something like that XDXDD

xGero

Banned user
Reaction score
Flanders, why u closed my thread? U're scared? Why u're intimidate my friends with bans? Stop abusing your power!

I broke the rules? What about Domini Thei, wishing death for people is normal thing? Logging off people to let them lose moxie is normal thing? Talking about bans, notations and jails when my friends did nothing is normal thing?

Kto przed zamknieciem?

Misfit

Reaction score
I know guys some of your brains don't work properly, but I don't talk only about toxicity, the most important thing in this thread is Flanders, who's abusing his power for months

Misfit

Reaction score
Dude, pl players are the most toxic in the game, you guys are literally that. You wanna do and say everything to everyone but when someone messes with you, y'all cry and ask for ban and deleting, dude you got what you deserve, no less. Ty [CM] Flanders

I just feel sorry for you if u think insulting is much worse than wishing a death for someone XDXD

Misfit

Reaction score
YRxlxhk.jpg

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
You know that mostly there wasn't any reports like this in long time? Because adult people mostly don't care about such insults. But if someone reports such things like "oh you mum is this or that", "i'm gonna cry cuz i'm x yo and i didn't develop emotional control".
How many times in your life as adult you go to your parents, maybe even police(XD), to say that someone insulted you or something like that? But some people decide to use reports as weapon, so everyone is doing it aswell. And yeah Andresys keep defeding your friend from staff member, as he had less knowledge about rules or anything than you, and he was even higher. And dont forget as you all liked zelricks, till we know what happened and now nobody is he's friend ;), history likes to repeat.

jezbeth

Reaction score
We all love [CM] Flanders <3

_________I♥Flande____________I♥Flander
______I♥Flanders I♥F_______I♥Flanders I♥Fla
____I♥Flanders I♥Flande___I♥Flanders I♥Flande
___I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders_______I♥Fl
__I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders_________I♥Fl
_I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥F_______I♥Fl
_I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Fland______I
I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders __I♥F
I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥F_I
I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Fla
_I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥F
__I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I
____I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flander
______I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Fl
_________I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flander
____________I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥F
______________I♥Flanders I♥Flander
_________________I♥Flanders I♥
___________________I♥Flander
_____________________I♥Flan
______________________I♥Fl
_______________________I♥

daveicon

Reaction score
There's some Gms/Cms on this game are well in over their heads with power. Hope something is done because its really getting out of hand.

Last edited:

xGero

Banned user
Reaction score
We all love [CM] Flanders <3

_________I♥Flande____________I♥Flander
______I♥Flanders I♥F_______I♥Flanders I♥Fla
____I♥Flanders I♥Flande___I♥Flanders I♥Flande
___I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders_______I♥Fl
__I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders_________I♥Fl
_I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥F_______I♥Fl
_I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Fland______I
I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders __I♥F
I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥F_I
_I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥F
__I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I
____I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flander
______I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Fl
_________I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥Flander
____________I♥Flanders I♥Flanders I♥F
______________I♥Flanders I♥Flander
_________________I♥Flanders I♥
___________________I♥Flander
_____________________I♥Flan
______________________I♥Fl
_______________________I♥

Ye, maybe i will start post something like this and flanders will not punish me for wishing dead like Domini Thel did. Ye he wished dead and didnt get notation, ah sorry, he said "in game" so these rules are to be followed on forum or in game? http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?36117-Public-Channels-RULES

xGero

Banned user
Reaction score
Just use ignore function. Follow me for more wise tips.

PD: This kind of threads are so boring.

Boring? We dont talk about that someone insult us cause we're not cryin'. We talk about flanders who doesnt punish BR when they don't follow rules, but when we, polish ppl dont follow rules, he punish us as much as he can

Lil Than

Reaction score
I know guys some of your brains don't work properly, but I don't talk only about toxicity, the most important thing in this thread is Flanders, who's abusing his power for months

Dude you are literally insulting bc "our brain doesn't work" you are doing exactly what I said before and u still crying about it. And talking about the "insulting is not the same as wishing dead" when I said "insulting" I meant all kind of insults, wishing dead, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back