What's new

Welcome!

Fishing system remake

Ernestox

Reaction score
Hello, just to ask if you reduced boss token drop rate, seem hard to loot them now from mega swampert and slowbro and i didn't seen any notification about it on changelog.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello, just to ask if you reduced boss token drop rate, seem hard to loot them now from mega swampert and slowbro and i didn't seen any notification about it on changelog.

Because requirements to get rewards were set according to fixed spawns. So instead of increasing requirements affecting whole system, we decided to nerf loot rate from megas that can be fished.

Mundisse

Reaction score
18374.gif
Pamtre berry - Fish two Pokemon instead of one during the next 5 minutes.

How this berry works after the new fish system?

Tsu

Reaction score
18374.gif
Pamtre berry - Fish two Pokemon instead of one during the next 5 minutes.

How this berry works after the new fish system?

ps: work like amulet, for all team or only in the poke equiped and out of pokeball?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Can you remove Blastoises from meowth bait and add samurott instead of this?
Im suggesting that because, Blastoise isnt rare pokemon, and he should be fished from normal baits, also im suggesting Samurott, cuz from meowth bait it will not spawn very often, and it could be very good, cuz it could be catched not on frond island :D

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score
Im suggesting that because, Blastoise isnt rare pokemon, and he should be fished from normal baits, also im suggesting Samurott, cuz from meowth bait it will not spawn very often, and it could be very good, cuz it could be catched not on frond island :D

add him a pokemon that needs a ticket to play pokeball :confuso:

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Is it possible to fish Mega gyarados? I know that at least at 100 it's impossible, but want to know if it's possible at any lvl.

demzpacito

Reaction score

The purpose of having some not so special pokes like swampert and blastoise is exactly to lower the chances of rarer poke to come

Ari99

Reaction score
I agree. I think activating the bait more easily or fishing more pokemon would be over power, but raising the level of pokemon would be a good idea

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Isnt fished mega slowbro, too op? i have 13k hp and if he hit me 3 times from rain dance, im dead, he have +-1,5k speed and 3 hits from rain dance are easy to get, also he have strong blizzard, and even psyfusion(or +- same psychic skill, dont remember name) is very strong, when you are running, and trying to keep distance, he can kill very easy with that move, cuz he is faster. But, the most irritating is imprison, if you get it, then you are dead, cant even escape, im suggesting to check this poke, cuz if i have problems, then i wonder what about players with less hp xd

demzpacito

Reaction score
Isnt fished mega slowbro, too op? i have 13k hp and if he hit me 3 times from rain dance, im dead, he have +-1,5k speed and 3 hits from rain dance are easy to get, also he have strong blizzard, and even psyfusion(or +- same psychic skill, dont remember name) is very strong, when you are running, and trying to keep distance, he can kill very easy with that move, cuz he is faster. But, the most irritating is imprison, if you get it, then you are dead, cant even escape, im suggesting to check this poke, cuz if i have problems, then i wonder what about players with less hp xd

I believe that Mega Slowbro is that op to make it harder for people to farm balls on Red Gya. That's the same reason u cant equip meowth, misty and mega repellent bait at the same time. Tbh I think it's fair (and I activated catch charm on Red Gya before meowth bait was nerfed from 6 to 4 max pokes fished, so having mega slowbro nerfed would be interesting to me but I think not to the game overall)

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I believe that Mega Slowbro is that op to make it harder for people to farm balls on Red Gya. That's the same reason u cant equip meowth, misty and mega repellent bait at the same time. Tbh I think it's fair (and I activated catch charm on Red Gya before meowth bait was nerfed from 6 to 4 max pokes fished, so having mega slowbro nerfed would be interesting to me but I think not to the game overall)

Its true, a little, but my opinion is still that fishing mega should be reward, not punish, and slowbronite isnt worth much tbh, and shouldnt disturb so much in fishing, should be weaker a little, slower, or nerfed dmg a bit.

Kohnan

Reaction score
It would be nice to see the mega gyarados in the fishing system, the truth is that gyarados is my favorite pokemon. and does not know how long I wait for this moment. since I found out that it has mega evolution I can't stand the desire to see it. : 1: <3

Back