What's new

Welcome!

Fishing system remake

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I'd like to know if that's correct:
In master rod feebas, milotic, buizel , floatzel , rotom wash and Mega pokemon only comes if it is equipped with meowth bait?

miau bait.png
I think it's good enough being only for shiny Pokemon

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
- Fished Red Gyarados will now spawn always at level 100.
- Ultra rod is now fully comptatible with Meowth bait, triggers with lower chance than master rod.
- Rates event (when available) will now affect Meowth bait.
- Eelektross, Shiny Eelektross and Shiny Bruxish can now be fished using Meowth bait.
- Meowth bait can now spawn up to 4 Pokemons at once, was 3 before.
- Updated Meowth bait description to avoid misunderstanding.
- Defeating fished Pokemons will now give a small amount of fishing experience, NOT affected by server rates.

Troled Devilerk

Reaction score
Ok, but even before this thread, there was chance to fish shiny without meowth bait. So it's higher rate to fish shiny with this bait or not? Cuz when i was fishing with super rod there appeared 4 shinies with just jessie bait, now with ultra rod and meowth bait i didn't fish shiny ;d

Shouya

Reaction score
What about fishing out the treasures? Fished with ultra/master for few hours but didn't get any of them, while I had on super rod frequently

in

Reaction score
u can ride on a bike than use box it should like that? 1500 speed for free (master rod quest)

My_Name_Is_SlimShady

Reaction score
What about fishing out the treasures? Fished with ultra/master for few hours but didn't get any of them, while I had on super rod frequently

same o use master rod for 12 hour maybe ~ and 0 treasure ;p maybe they make lower chance now.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
same o use master rod for 12 hour maybe ~ and 0 treasure ;p maybe they make lower chance now.

Sad, i have 3 days without a treasure xd
I think they nerfed it a little, and it is even worse because higher rates ended.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Can you give some boost for higher fishing level? For example higher chance to activate meowth bait with every higher fishing lvl or x% to fish extra pokemon/s? Or something like that, to not make useless fishing lvl after 80...

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Mega Blastoise, Cloned Dewgong, Cloned Lapras will be avaible?

dont see any reason why they would need to be added, master rod already have a lot of stuff and don't need more (also stop with that blastoise its not happening he have his own respawn lol)

Last edited:

waldi

Reaction score
Not everyone can have master rod, so can u allow ultra rod to have 2 baits?

Back