What's new

Welcome!

Films and Series

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hello, everyone xD
We are living recently a very good time with movies (especially hero ones; and I confess that I am much more a fan of Marvel movies, but I also like DC movies) and excellent series.
Still in this year we will have many great premieres (movies), the closest to them I believe to be "Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2" less than a week xD
Anyway, i did this thread, no idea if already there's anyone (i couldn't find), but, here we can share and discuss what we have been wathing or we watched, what we think about that particular movie or series, indications and of course let's make this place a place for fun, some jokes and etc ... with a litte of respect ofc xD

Movies:
i already watched a lot of them, currently i watched "split" for me one of the best movies ever of the kind

in this thread i will be posting movies that i watch and some of others that i remember ... but for now i'm really excited
for guardiand of the galaxy vol.2 .... wonder woman ... spider man: coming home, annabele: creation .... It: "the thing" xD and etc ...

Well, Series:
I have finished to watch The vampire diaries, i know someone thinks it's too gay, but i really like xD or ... liked ;'( cus it has over.
I have been watching The Originals, that follows basically the same line of TVD, but i really guess it is 10x better.
I stopped to watch The walking dead in the 4° season, cus i really thought it becomed annoying and boring, but i have heard good things about it now, and i'm considering back to watch, idk ...
I have stopped to watch "the flash" and "arrow", but i like them, nothing to say, i just stopped, need back to watch
i've started to watch vickings ... seems good i'm in the second episode yet xD
IT MAY seems crazy, but i HAVE NEVER watched GOT :')
And recently ... i have been watchin' ... Lucifer THAT'S A GOOD serie, i'm liking this .... you should try really similar to supernatural, not so similar .. but so so ..
SUPERNATURAL i love ... but i have sttoped too ;'( just stopped, need back to watch

@ A little rule xD

Don't give spoilers of movies that still is in the movie theater, There will be players who have not watched the movie yet

What have you been watching?

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Vampire Diaries is for GAYS

GOT <3
I always used to say got is boring, because I was limited to the first episode, which was boring for me. Andy (old CM Dracarys/Andyrax) been trying to convince me to watch it, but nope, I didn't want to, until the day I've been having nice conversation with Abble. He also tried to convince me to watch it + showed me some scenes that finally made me watch GOT and it was really good decision, I fell in love with this serie.

You should watch it too :) I will give here some videos that Abble showed me back then + one that I liked from the latest season. (cannot call it spoil cus it was already in tv)

Sheeper

Reaction score
Vampire Diaries is for GAYS

GOT <3
I always used to say got is boring, because I was limited to the first episode, which was boring for me. Andy (old CM Dracarys/Andyrax) been trying to convince me to watch it, but nope, I didn't want to, until the day I've been having nice conversation with Abble. He also tried to convince me to watch it + showed me some scenes that finally made me watch GOT and it was really good decision, I fell in love with this serie.

*May Contain MAJOR spoiler for people who did not watch full GOT yet*

Obreviate

Reaction score
Being honest, i tried to watch GOT smth like 3 or 4 times, but in one of these times someone came at my home and called me, another time i just fall asleep and etc.
I've never seen more than three episodes :') . But, i did a promise to some friends to take and start to watch it seriously xD and I will be able to interact, even though it is coming to an end.

@Suggestion
No idead if you've already started to watch this, but here is smth really interesting and good to watch. Following the hero universe, David Haller, son of profesor X (charles xavier), is a mutant that suffers with a problem of multiple mutant personalities. His capacities are since telepathy, telekinesis till manipulation of reality (with his powers manifested latently). The series is still under development and there is a lot of thing going to happen yet, in just four episodes I got crazy xD

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/David_Haller_(Earth-616)

Last edited:

Raczex999

Reaction score
The Flash, Arrow, Lucifer, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Santa Clarita Diet, Supernatural, The Originals, Sherlock, Vikings, Prison Break (s5), Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, DC Legends of Tomorrow, Luke Cage, Legion.

Movies: prestige, marvel/dc films, the Illusionist, pirates of carribaen, fast and furious 1-3, too much to write :D

Waiting for: More netflix marvel series, more CW DC series etc.

I recommend ;P

Ludek

Reaction score
If someone started this thread I feel obligated to post my list. I'm a big fan of tv shows.
It's quite impossible for me to choose top 3 or 5 due to amount of series i have already watched. However, if someone want to know something about one of these shows, I will be here c:

TV Series: Dexter, Lost, Under the dome, Skins, Almost Huma, Breaking Bad, Forever, Hannibal, Dr. House, The returned, Awatars (both), HIMYM, Grimm, American Horror Story, The Young Pope, Supernatural, The last man on earth, Vikings, Westworld, Lucifer, Fargo, Better Call Saoul, The 100, 13 Reasons Why, GOT, The Walking Dead, House of Cards, Sherlock, Orange is the New Black, True Detevtive, The X files, The Knick, Six Feet Under, Humans, The Magicians, Sense8, The Librarians , Black Mirror, The Leftovers, Narcos, Preacher, The Path, Silicon Valley, Outcast, Stranger Things, Mr. Robot, Rick and Morty, The series of unfortumate events

As i said it's impossible to pick "the best", but there is one which I always recommend to my friends. It's Dexter, the show about serial killer, who follow code made by his adoptive father, the plot is really interesting, but you have to discover it by yourself. I hope someone will start watching it cuz of me.

Obreviate

Reaction score
I've been watching 13 reasons Why, currently i'm on the seventh reason (gonna start this today later). It's pretty good '-'

@Raissa

I haven't started GOT yet, but i'll :'D, maybe after 13 reasons Why, or i don't know, cus albu has made a mess in my mind telling me about sense 8 and i'm thinking to start it as well jajaja, albu cretino

Last edited:

Tom Valis

Reaction score
My favorite tv series is Supernatural, theres nothing better than rock, Impalla and demons.
My favorite movies are End of Days, Silent Hill 1 & 2, Troy, The Punisher (2004), Spiderman trilogy (Tobey Maguire) and all Shreks.

CTRL + F
Smallville: 0 results
Sons of Anarchy: 0 results
shrek-memes

A

Albuquerque

GOT seems very good, but the first season for me is very boring and I didn't pass from there. Many friends tell me that "the first season is like that and only after it improves", well, maybe one day I'll watch it all.

-

@Obreviate
Yes, you will watch! It's a great science fiction that's worth watching, with great photography and history; and it's not just about "homosexuality" as most people talking about.

-

Well, Good! It really is impossible to choose few among the temptations that exist out there, some known and others not so much. Here is my list with the series I've watched and I'm still watching:

13 Reasons Why; American Horror Story; Arrow; Black Mirror; Bones; Chesapeake Shores; Chewig Gum; Constantine; DC's Legends of Tomorrow; Da Vinci's Demons; Damien; Dexter; Eye Candy; Family Guy; Friends; Fuller House; Grace and Frankie; Hannibal; House of Cards; Hot in Cleveland; How I Met Your Mother; How to Get Away with Murder; Lucifer; Making a Murderer; Marvel's Agent's of Shield; Marvel's Daredevil; Marvel's Jessica Jones; Modern Family; Mr. Robot; Orange is the New Black; Orphan Black; Prison Break; Quantico; Rectify; Revenge; Sense8; Shameless (US); Sons of Anarchy; Stranger Things; That '70s Show; The Crown; The Flash; The Last Ship; The Shannara Chronicles; The Tomorrow People (US); UnReal; Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

Eye Candy; it so sad to have been canceled w only one season, it was a great suspense/drama with a hacker in the lead role, to my mind it was heavier than Mr Robot.
The Last Ship; I never hear anyone talking about this TV serie, I highly recommend it to those who like drama or even fiction because it isn't popular like most of the others, it is a US Navy ship that was not affected and trying to find a cure for a global pandemic that killed more than 70% of the population global.

Maybe I have forgotten some TV show, but if I remember I will post here on. Cya!

The Viper

Reaction score
Arrow > The Flash, atm.

Yeah, for the past 2 seasons it was always Flash>Arrow even though Flash season 2 was kinda shit too. In season 3 the repeated plot and ammount of fillers made me stop watching at ep9.

Full list of my current up to date series:
13 Reasons Why
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Black Mirror
Frontier
Game of Thrones
House of Cards (2013)
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Marvel's Daredevil
Marvel's Luke Cage
Narcos
Preacher
Sense8
Stranger Things
Taboo
The Night Manager
The Walking Dead
Westworld
Breaking Bad
Constantine
Hannibal
Luther
Sons of Anarchy.

Plus like 40 other that I have started, some of them I saw few eps, others I havent seen any episodes.

Obreviate

Reaction score
I've just arrived from the movie theater ... and i went to watch Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
I'm a little suspect giving my opinion about Marvel movies, considering that I have a latent love for its productions. But this movie is FUCKING amazing, you should go and watch!!!!!!

Be ready to laugh a lot, ready to be moved by the story, AND BE READY for one of the surprises of post-credit scenes.

#GuardiõesEhDoK7 <3

Tsotss

Reaction score
A bit bored ;c. Who's waiting for it? It seems to be one of the best imo of Marvel films.

Enjoy!

Back