What's new

Welcome!

Facebook Birthday Quiz

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello guys!
As some of you may already know, at 03/12 PA hits 10 years! This is so damn long, isn't it?

This is one of the very first websites
kMHpDLJ.jpg

Some memories... It was supposed to be the first name of PA
Oev1KI9.png

Okay! But to the point!
From 13/11/20 until 05/12/20 we'll be posting Questions 2-4x a day on our Facebook fanpage. First 5 players to answer it correctly will receive 3 points + random 3 players of everyone who answered correctly will receive 1 point.
Example:
a8MTU50.png

Rules:
- You need to use your real facebook account - It is to avoid ppl using several fake accounts to gain more stuff.
- You need to hit like button (I won't count sad or mad faces sadbulba evilskyuper) and comment the answer along with your in-game nickname and world.
- Questions sometimes will be posted in random hours, sometimes will be scheduled.
- You cannot edit your comment
- If you add more, than 1 comment your answer will be ignored, so always make sure that you posted your nickname along with answer

Rewards:
- The main reward is Shiny Alcremie (it's normal version will be available during birthday event) for 1-3 players with most points. Else, everyone who will participate and get some points gets additional lottery birthday ticket.
- the other rewards ill post later on :)

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hey Aga I know this is not the proper thread for that but what do you think about adding a last achievement related to account time? A Shiny Box for players with a 10 year account, lvl 300+ and catch 400+ for example (requirements can be discussed), since we have one for Clone Box and one for Mega Stone Voucher I think we could have one for Shiny Box and with that we'd settle for a pretty number xd

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hey Aga I know this is not the proper thread for that but what do you think about adding a last achievement related to account time? A Shiny Box for players with a 10 year account, lvl 300+ and catch 400+ for example (requirements can be discussed), since we have one for Clone Box and one for Mega Stone Voucher I think we could have one for Shiny Box and with that we'd settle for a pretty number xd

totally disagree, we have already a lot of faster shiny spawn events, and x2 catch, dont make shinies so common as megas, imo very rare card + other things would be enough.

Barcelo

Reaction score

Maybe Achiv. level 400+ and 500+ catch, a Shiny Box like a reward is for a Real Master Pokemon, not a fan :)

demzpacito

Reaction score
Lets not turn this thread into a discussion thread about whether this idea is good or not, thread is about facebook quiz. If staff decide to hear players about it they can create a new thread so anyone can tell their opinion and show pros/cons of it

Jeroxx

Reaction score
disagreement for you that you have many shinys, cloned etc ... let others enjoy

Barcelo

Reaction score
Personally, I think that giving away items is too much, you have to encourage players who are growing with new areas. The Shiny Box is one of the main prizes of Events (contest), so I doubt that they would place something like that, and if it were that way 10 years, 450+ level, 500+ catch, a certain number of Outfits, and have the Main Quests such as Poi, Inqui, Panihi's, Master Rod, others. or for a reward 25 differents Shiny Catch's

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
disagreement for you that you have many shinys, cloned etc ... let others enjoy

Im not trying to not let you enjoy, go on spawn and catch your shinies, cloneds, and you will have many also, you have much better way to do that than few years ago, just enjoy.
I'm only writing my opinion about free shiny box, i agree that he can be as a huge reward, but only for a huge achivement, and just 10 years ago, account created by accident isnt a huge achivement.
You have 10 years account, others not, let others enjoy. - same logic.

demzpacito

Reaction score
As I said before requirements could be discussed.. I agree that such a major reward should have major requirements, as a matter of fact I myself as a lvl 415 player with 603 catchs feel like Padventures doesnt reward effort as it should (all catch achievement rewards are shit and last one is at 400 catchs, for example). So I dont oppose as increasing requirements for this last achievement, I just suggested something not so high as a starting point (and I thought the idea of making high requirements wouldnt be very popular). But anyway, Aga already said no and I won't bother trying to convince her otherwise raichuslurp

stin stauer

Reaction score
Maybe you guys could add a mythic pokemon respaw, with only 1 single mythic pokemon this year, a high catch rate like tapus or smth, you guys decide which one, and catches it who stands long hours trying it ;)

Billy hatake

Reaction score
As I said before requirements could be discussed.. I agree that such a major reward should have major requirements, as a matter of fact I myself as a lvl 415 player with 603 catchs feel like Padventures doesnt reward effort as it should (all catch achievement rewards are shit and last one is at 400 catchs, for example). So I dont oppose as increasing requirements for this last achievement, I just suggested something not so high as a starting point (and I thought the idea of making high requirements wouldnt be very popular). But anyway, Aga already said no and I won't bother trying to convince her otherwise raichuslurp

we have to try to convince her, 10 years of padventures is as important as 10 years of billy hatake (10 \ 12 \ 2010) or demz or anyone else

she's a good person <3 , I'm sure she won't disappoint

Aga i love u but you have to respect me, I'm older xDD hahaha joke

Miinakoo Saama

Reaction score
So what about people who actually play from beta or start but were unlucky and could not played (and their account got deleted?) or maybe did something wrong and got delete and start from new... you are egoistic and whenever i read you posts i wanna vomit.. you are so full of yourself its disgusting.

Miinakoo Saama

Reaction score
I was trying to reply to Polakpatriota post but failed miserabely... anyway no offence to PA team. great job as always cant wait for quiz!

Back