What's new

Welcome!

Electro Blast

Reaction score
I'm sorry for maybe be bothering you again with one more of these suggestions. However, a while ago I had asked and suggested so that you could change it, applying a new formula to this one.
So I thought of something similar to light screen-electric type. I really don't know if it's one of the best, or at least a good idea, but I'd like to ask so you could maybe reconsider and make some changes to this one.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Ion Deluge is something like Light Screen if I am not wrong.

demzpacito

Reaction score
this one (ion deluge) is more about the old outrage, a small glitzy glow area, etc ...

afaik its the same formula, the only similar atk with smaller area is flame blitz

about suggestion i agree to it, we're kind in need of good electric tms.. excluding the rain-like (electric storm) we only got discharge as a fast-dmging (terrain and blast are slow damaging and we dont have tm shock wave or lightning storm)

some other types have plenty of options, grass has bullet, storm, tornado; water has tornado, pump, liquidation, dark has night daze, embargo, foul play, beat up, rock has storm, sandstorm, stone edge (it takes to charge but it damages fast), steel has doom, shift gear, metal sound, meteor mash.. i could go on but i guess point was proven

making electro blast same formula as light screen would make electric pokes more attractive and make golden pa coin a bit less useless

Back