Welcome!

Drawing contest review

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Hello guys and community in general

I never believed i would be back with a new thread in this fogotten and dead forum, today after having almost 1 day having the support from almost the entire community wishing me the best in the contest to my picture, i received a message from my closest Friends that today Zelrick having the support back from GM Vitorio decided to disqualify my picture because in the way these 2 guys think, my picture is a fake one and i just copied and print and then i colored the picture within minutes, stealing the work and dedication of someone else.

I want to be clear with this, i have never seen that picture before, never seen in my life, i read carefully the rules given by chilean Zelrick.

* We're not going to tolarate fake pictures, if we'll find out that you have posted draw from google or somewhere else, you may end up with banishment.

- I have never took a picture from Google and then put just my name
- I never copied the same circumference of a picture or make it exactly like the original drawing.
- Yes i used a Google picture to inspire me make a good drawing of a similar concept but with a pokemon theme but original picture is not related to pokemon or the padventures game.

I was unfairly disqualified by Zelrick who decided to use his hands once again to punish what he cannot punish by legal ways, im just tired that staff is always messing with people work and what is not by their side.
People can also judge, i just want to say i was not obliged to search on whole Google if my idea was already taken for someone else, its stupid, so if i find a lot of drawings with the same concept of watching tv or hitting a soccer ball all of them Will be disqualified?. Nobody knows even Zelrick doesnt know and dont have any proof that i used that picture he wants to use to disqualify my art.

My picture
27837f7c992304fe8499f1b6d2613f18.png

Where i took the concept

a1725400ae0f0efe978e90b2fdc5d145.png

What Zelrick wants to use to disqualify my picture

bb9cbf8f5f1982e2800d13f347804226.png

Good luck to everyone , i know perfectly how Zelrick is, and how some staff over mess with community till they get banned or deleted or retire, they always make feel bad people they dont want to be playing on game, maybe personal interest.

9638cd31b35e9849d55858259c6d8e5c.png

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
You clearly stole the idea and the concept from the picture that is shown as proof. Just stop denying the truth and end this stupid drama.

P.S. I used to think you were right about your "dramas" but now they all seem like sad attempts to get attention. Please man, stop.

you say this because you want your drawing win, im showing the proof of the picture i use for my theme, nothing wrong if i show real information, you just come here to call the attention that you Will never have on game.

Zelricks

Reaction score
The "entire" community wishing you the best in the contest didn't know, that you have stolen the idea from google. Accept the truth and admit your mistake. It's clear copy, not your own idea.

P.s.: Next time get more "information" instead blame someone :11:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
That's still a copy, it's not your own idea. That's unfair towards all those players, who drew their pictures out of their own ideas.
8ckcJj4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back