What's new

Welcome!

Donation Promotion & Season Event

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Season event will start 08/08 untill 22/08 which consists in completing 7 daily missions in which the main rewards are: Hisuian / Shiny Hisuian Growlithe or Kleavor / Shiny Kleavor + outfit and TM Case

Additionaly from 08/08 untill 22/08 we will enable Donation Promotion .

During this time you will receive 50% more points.
Every, person that will donate for 30+ (base) points will receive Mystery Box from which you can obtain:
- Hisuian Sliggoo / Shiny Hisuian Sliggoo
- Bug Net
- Helds related to sniff similar to baits
- TM Cases / Boxes

Additionaly during the event we will have higher rates:
- Increased exp for player & pokemons
- Increased loot

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
If shiny is not possible, maybe catch rate also?
Also, to start the activities here, the one million gps question: how many chars each player can do the tasks?

Thanks for the work and the event.
-This event will be only about XP and loot rates.
- Only 2 chars per player are allowed.

Noctis

Reaction score
What's the min level for this kind of events?

Reaction score
Simply everything very well organized and well done, thank you. But I would like to point out some issues here. The first one is about the shiny charm. I know there are already several posts and/or threads talking about this, but I feel I should reinforce. The held that has the biggest investment in the game in terms of money speaking, however, in a more bilateral perspective not so advantageous. It is noticeable that it is possible to take some advantage of this held in events where pokémon shinies are born fast. On the contrary, it is something that almost does not sustain itself or accompany the value it costs. Without any faster shiny spawn event activated, I can lure through held, what? 2 MAX 3 shinies in over 1 hour. A bit of an awkward situation. I hope that in the future you can review and improve this.

Another second issue, and I think it's something that isn't necessarily up to you, and if it is, you prefer not to interfere... it's about players who spend long periods away from the community, and only reappear in these big events. Usually or strangely, they reappeared with unusual luck, another super demotivating thing. I've seen players who haven't accessed the game for more than months or even years, and when they log in, they are presented with a bunch of good things that many of us (always active, or almost always) take months, maybe even years to get. For a situation like this, it would be interesting if you could link the player's performance and development over the days/weeks, and to somehow make fair what he achieves, without necessarily him logging into the game only on those specific days.. In other words, the chances of success in these big events would depend on the participation, even if minimal, of the player in the game, over the days/week. Something like we already do for achievements. Anyway, I love all of this, for me it's a great entertainment, and I take it super sports and I try to use it all as an escape from the real world so difficult. But it's still something that annoys me.

please don't take this as an attack.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Simply everything very well organized and well done, thank you. But I would like to point out some issues here. The first one is about the shiny charm. I know there are already several posts and/or threads talking about this, but I feel I should reinforce. The held that has the biggest investment in the game in terms of money speaking, however, in a more bilateral perspective not so advantageous. It is noticeable that it is possible to take some advantage of this held in events where pokémon shinies are born fast. On the contrary, it is something that almost does not sustain itself or accompany the value it costs. Without any faster shiny spawn event activated, I can lure through held, what? 2 MAX 3 shinies in over 1 hour. A bit of an awkward situation. I hope that in the future you can review and improve this.

Another second issue, and I think it's something that isn't necessarily up to you, and if it is, you prefer not to interfere... it's about players who spend long periods away from the community, and only reappear in these big events. Usually or strangely, they reappeared with unusual luck, another super demotivating thing. I've seen players who haven't accessed the game for more than months or even years, and when they log in, they are presented with a bunch of good things that many of us (always active, or almost always) take months, maybe even years to get. For a situation like this, it would be interesting if you could link the player's performance and development over the days/weeks, and to somehow make fair what he achieves, without necessarily him logging into the game only on those specific days.. In other words, the chances of success in these big events would depend on the participation, even if minimal, of the player in the game, over the days/week. Something like we already do for achievements. Anyway, I love all of this, for me it's a great entertainment, and I take it super sports and I try to use it all as an escape from the real world so difficult. But it's still something that annoys me.

please don't take this as an attack.
I already said that there will be no rapid shiny and you should respect that instead of trying to force that with non sense argument. We don't want to apply it every month.
Shiny Charm worked this way for a long time and nothing will change with it. If you think it doesn't worth - don't buy it, sell the one you have and enjoy your money, I'm sure somebody else will be happy with it. Remember, that price is set by players, not us.

I won't comment 2nd thing, pointless.

I also hope there will be no further answers from you regarding shiny charm - as it's going to be spam unlreated to thread. Better to keep it clear so people won't have problems to find info related to event that we'll be posting everyday with spoil for every mission.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
And pleeeease, during this events, please make the donations multiple of 30 give more boxes (60 = 2 boxes, 90 = 3 boxes), PagSeguro is a b1tch when receiving multiple 30 payments, and starts to decline the payments due the repetition of 30 diamonds payments. You can remove the donation gift, we don't want tickets, we just want to be able to donate for more than 1 box at once.

Chekkop

Reaction score
Can some one explain how to use /what is Shiny Caterpie Jar?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
can you give us more information about these items? Gardevoirgasp
I think Jano will explain it once enabling system. Basically, bug net works similarly to fishing rods, but there's only 1 kind. It can be used on certain bushes, trees and tall grass to find bug/poison/flying pokemons. Jars work similarly to baits - Once Jano enables it, there should be post in changelog update or a new thread in news section.

And pleeeease, during this events, please make the donations multiple of 30 give more boxes (60 = 2 boxes, 90 = 3 boxes), PagSeguro is a b1tch when receiving multiple 30 payments, and starts to decline the payments due the repetition of 30 diamonds payments. You can remove the donation gift, we don't want tickets, we just want to be able to donate for more than 1 box at once.
It always worked like this.

Higher Rates & Promotion are enabled
event will be enabled in few hours

Chekkop

Reaction score
I think Jano will explain it once enabling system. Basically, bug net works similarly to fishing rods, but there's only 1 kind. It can be used on certain bushes, trees and tall grass to find bug/poison/flying pokemons. Jars work similarly to baits - Once Jano enables it, there should be post in changelog update or a new thread in news section.

It always worked like this.

Higher Rates & Promotion are enabled
event will be enabled in few hours
This system will be enable today? can we know the rates for every item in gift box?

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
its already solved, Jano solve it like... 1 year ago? u dont need donate 30 points per time, now if u donate 90 u'll receive 3 boxes.

Back