What's new

Welcome!

Demz's remarkable achievements

demzpacito

Reaction score
long post alert xd

This is gonna be a different post. Tho I have a lot to update (plenty of new catchs from new island etc) I will leave this for the upcoming weeks. Today I wanna talk about something that recently happened and I would be lying if I said it meant nothing.

Most of you probably already know, but for those who doesnt, I was awarded Best Player in history of Padventures. Though I hardly believe such kind of polls can really assess anything (time proximity bias is a huge thing), I feel very happy to at least be recognized as such for so many players, many of them which I learned a lot from and many others I cherish a lot.

AOWoJHI.png

I have to say, it was never my intention to be "the very best like no one never was" (sorry, couldnt hold it xd), for real. But as I said, it's great to be recognized. And that's why I have to recognize all the people that helped me become the player I am today. They've helped me in so many different ways, supporting, helping, rooting for, providing insights, sharing info and intel, etc. So let's get to business cause it's a long list. It's important to highlight that names are in a random order of importance because it'd just be too hard for me to assess it.

Flapjack
My first friend in Platinum server and one of the main responsibles for me stopping being a casual player. We shared many insights back in the day and u were responsible for me starting to study raids, paying attention to weaknesses, strategy, damage, movesets, etc. One of most trustful people I met in this game. A bit paranoia queen (don't blame u tho) but nobody's perfect munchlaxlaugh we miss you mate

Inko and Lord Sqnik
First about Inko, I've always admired you long before we actually started talking. I always found your comments on forum extremely insightful, u were always very polite, I've been voting for u as most interesting person ever since and I never felt like changing. Sqnik, your knowledge of game never ceases to amaze me, I'm always learning something from you. Your thinking-outside-the-box astonishes me.

Invictus
I've always heard stories about this legend, speacially from Flap who was close friends with. We started talking more often during Daily Dungeons and in that moment I could see for myself the amazing player you were. If I won 2nd Dungeon it was partially because of your advices.

Fallen Angel
One of my dearest friends in game, someone who shares my curiosity about game quests, etc. We shared lots of info and intel, not to mention the great person and friend you are. Also one of the most trustworthy players I've ever met, helped me a lot on trying to keep Platinum a healthy environment ("enforcing" respectful attitude to his guild and sharing info about disrespectful players etc). Hope u get rid of your potato and come back playing eventually.

Iguanao
Back in Pearl I had very few friends cause I honestly thought everyone else was retarded (after 10 years I cant say I was totally wrong braixenlaugh) and this was one of those few friends. I remember back in the days he only missed Aero catch in the whole game (we had kanto and johto only). He was certainly a major inspiration to me as a catcher.

Leozimbolado/Sea Trainer
My very first friend in Padv back from Pearl, I doubt this guy has any malice in his heart. Even tho you dont listen to any my advices, I cherish you a lot my bro. It was incredible to be able to participate of such a special moment of your life. Catan waits for us!

WickEd
We've been on this road for over 5 years now, many guilds have risen, many have fallen, and we are still standing and respected by most of community (ofc some ppl wont respect anyone). That's thanks to all of you. Thank you for keeping WickEd's reputation on top and for all the good moments, quest, help, laughter, Mc Gorila videos etc xd. Honorable mention to the closest to me, Xlaks, Dark Soksok, Silver Fang, Jeff, Pain and Purity, you guys are retarded as fuck but I love you, but all the others should feel addressed here.

Ma Diamond bois
Gandryk, Tsots, Lorens. I couldnt finish this without mentioning you guys. We developed a friendship this year in different situations but it feels like I know you guys for a long time already. Thanks for all your support, all your stories, insights, help, I really believe in you guys. Count on me always.

I feel like mentioning some more people with whom I have less contact but I have great feelings towards as well: Lecho, Pam and Mestredobcc. Ah, ofc Pyrkosz, dude you also amaze me with your knowledge just like Sqnik. Keep going!

Now I feel like I also need to adress to some more people. They havent directly influenced me but without them nothing would be possible

Jano
You are a weird man, but at least you're funny. I really hoped you could stop ghosting me all of the sudden on discord, but I learned to live with that. Anyway, game experience today is much much better than it was years ago, Padv improved a lot these past years and you're one of the main responsibles for that. Thanks for all the weird-funny conversations, all the attempts to "suicide" my char, and for making such an amazing game.

Raissa
Everyone know we had our differences but I think we're in a good place now. Regardless of anything, I've always recognized your effort to make Padv become what it is today, it's not a coincidence that major improvement of game begins at the same time you become an admin. Most of my complains about you were because I thought you were too attached to your own ideas and I believe you improved a lot on it. I hope you also realize now that all the fights I had with you were because I wanted the game to be better. Nevertheless, thank you for your great effort to make Padv what it is now and what's to become. I still need you to fix the grammar mistake on my award tho sobblepray

Sting and Sucri
I've never seen such a dedicated staff member as Sting. It doesnt matter what time I send him a msg, 99% of time you answer me in a few minutes. You have this grumpy attitude but I really can see through it and understand how much you enjoy this game, just like me. Its not a surprise to me that you won best staff member. Thanks for all the help, not only for me but for all players that I know you also help.

Sucri, I think we're very much alike in many things and completely different in others. Sometimes your stubbornness gets under my skin but I get thats your way and I'm ok with that. Moreover, I really appreciate your work as CM. You're exactly what the name suggest: a community manager. You're extremely thoughtful about everyone, doesnt matter how retard the person is and I truly admire it, because I could never do what you do (and that's one of the reasons I never wanted to become a tutor). You're the better person.

I feel like I should mention Simpsomp and Eudinho here too, I dont have too much contact with them but they've showed goodwill and kindness when I needed. So thanks guys.

Last but not least, I would like to dedicate this award to every player that help making this game a healthier environment. People who dont disrespect others on respawns, who dont practice abusive prices on market or try to scam others, etc. If you're one of these guys be aware that you're already halfway through to become Best Player, and that you can always reach up to me for help. Cheers to all of you!
:magihype:

tl;dr boy that guy demz is really cocky isnt he

Small teaser from next weeks update:
OrCKdWH.gif

Ok, now I'm really done. Happy new year to everyone and stay safe!

Last edited:

Gandryk

Reaction score
As you know my brother, usually I don't comment but your determination and how you do hard things with such passion and love, it's so breath taking. Keep going my brotha!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
What grammar mistake? :eek: I've fixed it hours ago, check your own screen :D

And congratulations, keep going on, specially with new incoming stuff

demzpacito

Reaction score
As you know my brother, usually I don't comment but your determination and how you do hard things with such passion and love, it's so breath taking. Keep going my brotha!

sylveonlove

What grammar mistake? :eek: I've fixed it hours ago, check your own screen :D

And congratulations, keep going on, specially with new incoming stuff

Lol true, sorry Aga.. I actually didnt even pay attention when I took the pic (in my defense it was 2 am komalasleep)

Thank you very much

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hard work brings positive effects, always. You truly deserve that! Keep going with that way you are!

poipolehype

mmarvim

Reaction score
Congratz! You deserve everything that you got and a lot more! (even playing in easynum, accept it and don't get mad with jokes, a resenha é livre celebihype)

You are an example of player for us all. I'm sure that everybody see how much effor u have done so far to get everything you have. espeongg

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hello to all and happy new year! Plenty of stuff to update

New catchs

Dedenne #611
0J6ual6.gif

Florges #612
Wmjh05W.gif

Sewaddle #613
nYA7n4r.gif

Milcery #614
zSc4QXZ.gif

Chingling #615
7WrSfhd.gif

Alcremie #616
h3LEvTl.gif

Snom #617
wcv24rV.gif

Cinccino #618
6AQGIjX.gif

Litleo #619
vPigTrl.gif

Heatmor #620
BXVBkX1.gif

Darumaka #621
Kc81Yxo.gif

Swadloon #622
I2bnaVr.gif

Leavanny #623
EkjHuns.gif

Darmanitan #624 (I was semi-afk watching Flamengo's game atm and only realized I'd caught it when it was already too late to record xd)
EjVT9jY.png

Pyroar #625 #prayfortestinium
x9Oo0v8.gif

Frosmoth #626
gE0WHiL.gif

Galarian Darumaka #627 and Galarian Darmanitan Zen #628 (actually it was my 2nd Darumaka but these videos are so annoying to edit so I decided to do only one for both)
uqoibWx.gif

Galarian Mr. Mime #629 #prayfortestinium
TpWYaFz.gif

Mr. Rime #630
JzEUe97.gif

Karrablast #631
RPh0JQt.gif

Escavalier #632
4QqR5i6.gif

Galarian Ponyta #633
PGF2CWs.gif

Galarian Farfetch'd #634
UUfKbXe.gif

Galarian Rapidash #635
6EMVVAB.gif

BONUS: Shiny Time!

Shiny Eelektross (something went wrong atm and I couldnt record)
9xTxx4B.png

Shiny Meganium celebicelebrate
9VzPl8I.gif

Lvl up sponsored by TM Tri Attack task

eNSF3nH.png
9Vro0OD.png

ZjURWkC.png
VkzVXcV.png

vGxtrEn.png
04YhlMP.png

Lvl 430 I got delivering charm task so no SS xd

Raids

E9awkv9.png

gRBgq8f.png

zXmKoR5.png

dppZ6F5.png

gLM3kDk.png

yxEDLtT.png

66z3Tzk.png

pO62Mmx.png

fXKeBhG.png

Drops

sgadcPR.png
MGF4jAO.png

dfXGuLN.png
wvjCsTk.png

H0SmRCd.png
J12gFEz.png

pklsfKR.png
kcwhcPB.png

vJtYpUn.png
sepiXNv.png

w4xJrSV.png
ee6LdqM.png

lrltqUx.png
BcifC4R.png

W7KbPtV.png
MAuvPrs.png

6x5HPOF.png
hbRxdWo.png

4kmTC3s.png
oZP1Miu.png

LEVnov9.png
ck74c2A.png

nv6YdFQ.png
kQBVyql.png

628ssXf.png
QOvkiWt.png

lcgZNCI.png
QR4jcX0.png

Buddies learning tricks

h8irj4l.gif
iPxo7Q8.gif

OrCKdWH.gif
Iyga63X.gif

Cards

ECIHJyT.png

Xdj1eIy.png
eFzskEp.png

jLUATfp.png
lwfH6hR.png

VO5ci3r.png

8aqdvhQ.png

That's it for today! Hope u enjoyed.. see ya

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
Hello to all and happy new year! Plenty of stuff to update

Galarian Darumaka #627 and Galarian Darmanitan Zen #628 (actually it was my 2nd Darumaka but these videos are so annoying to edit so I decided to do only one for both)
uqoibWx.gif

What is the trick to bug and trigger double catch? Just kidding, keep it for yourself but don't abuse too much :kappa:

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hiho, how u all doin? Lets get to business

New catchs

Cinccino 636 (was semi-afk watching Flamengo's game again and didnt pay attention to record in time xd)
Vuylb4v.png

Galarian Weezing #637 (Fernands caught the 2 first while covering for me on lunch/dinner break xd, 1st one was 1.4k ub and 2nd 1.3k ub so dont think i was lucky on this xd)
6bBhc0L.gif

Sirfetch'd #638 (fml, all balls thrown on boosted catch, 1st ticket used during event and 2nd ticket used with catch cake)
p1XWiC7.gif

Darmanitan Zen #639 (cleared all bday free island)
oPSRhjH.gif

Lvl up sponsored by Melemele Tasks

2PGa4rj.png

FOhRjn7.png

3C5qhV5.png

9eVkME0.png

Raids

UOOq2Oc.png

6tk1bD2.png

f0Q8GkQ.png

LVvSuQ4.png

Drops

xCVjWok.png
KZbBIMr.png

xtO4MCW.png
0JVXg4s.png

xbxn2eP.png
3ZhQMnG.png

SGLsCDH.png
odxde0r.png

nLsKXxo.png

TMs teaching

iQMwIQ0.gif
zu91jTS.gif

H1ZJuTj.gif
2PFH5gj.gif

7sE7FT3.gif

Cards

jqPSO7H.png

I opened 10 xmas card boxes and got 7 new ones, then traded 2 more
L5gCFA6.png

4bQuZy0.png
UmZV7UD.png

0dLX1UO.png

Finally! Got Starmie(***) before this one xd
76Gzdzc.png

Ah, I finally finished it! Melemele tasks completed! Now off to Akala!

4qvsIrj.png

I've been splitting my time between those tasks and trying Aero (when I have to study, so I can semi afk there). This is my current progress. Wish me luck!

EFUlo8z.png

Thats it for now.. see ya around

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hello everyone, how u doin?

I havent been playing much these last days, started a new job and have some other stuff going on with my life. So not much to update but I promise I'll try to do it til Sunday

Right now I just wanted to show how bad this game hates me

QRmGiTY.png

Thats it, see ya

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hiho, sorry I'm late.. Lets get down lets get down to business ♪ ♪

Well first I'll explain what I've been doing these last weeks. As I said previously I started a new job and have some other stuff going on in my life, such as post graduation courses and other stuff. Im currently at home office twice a week so I've been staying semi afk at a resp trying to drop cards while doing my job. The rest of my free time I have to split between playing the game, studying, spending time with gf and some other stuff. Most likely my days of grinding padv are gone for good

So in my gaming time I've been splitting my time mostly between trying Aero and trying to get new cards. I've decided to focus on getting Galarian Meowth and finally got it last week! Now I'm gonna focus on getting Aero catch and then get 650 catchs, then I'll leave catching a bit aside and focus almost entirely in cards so I can eventually get Darkrai! This should be my ultimate goal in game, so wish me luck! :magihype:

New Catchs

Maractus #646
qFthP4Q.png

Galarian Meowth #647
A9rMKky.png

BONUS: Shiny time!

Got this little guy from Shiny Box I received from LT of 3 Months contest!

Shiny Litleo
JGDA8J9.png

Lvl up

770gUHs.png
ghffp4Y.png

oWyWY9e.png
mlGSd8f.png

Raid

OqhaoOj.png

9jDlaw2.png

Been barely going, when I go I have this amazing luck sadbulba

Drops

IX4Omhn.png

maZXHu2.png

KYO0a8z.png

hiygfsn.png

3Q1zHbT.png

Kb6cvvc.png

TM teaching

3ZydtA1.gif
7rFeoBf.gif

FugnYNI.gif
2QdVREL.gif

eEFbnj1.gif
0xmg8zz.gif

Z86MfcT.gif
puyase2.gif

Card progress

I gotta say I'm really lazy to update with all cards I got.. It was over 200 since last time. I'll just post the two most important ones

d4ryQZL.png

Reward from Daily Dungeon
yOOTWZe.png

Reward from Hide and Seek mini event
Cgtb7Bg.png

Waiting now for 7th one from Facebook question mewlove

Last but not least: current progress in Aero

97vVmLH.png

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
That loot from bosses <3! Don't waste money earned from bosses' loot on things which are not necessary. :7:
OhGodNo

PS. nice song, like it too!

demzpacito

Reaction score
alo familia

Time for bimestral update, hope ure as excited as i am (im not excited)

New catchs

Raboot #648
ITcuG1I.gif

Scorbunny #649
weKE5xI.gif

Munna #650
7qvCj9C.gif

Gossifleur #651
jni82k2.png]

Starly #652 (forgot to record)
OdcCy6E.png

Tyrogue #653 (800 balls after extra) also forgot to record (was very sleepy atm tbh)
aQqtP3V.png

BONUS: Shiny time!

Buneary <3
TzwFpEH.gif

Diggersby
YHNN496.gif

Level up.. getting close to 450

jQNN1C8.png
ozXxu17.png

774ajWx.png
ZG3GczZ.png

Raids and drops

HEMuRh1.png

HJoTgYg.png

mVpvXfp.png

0GuOsrc.png

fdzJf55.png

6rQwK8A.png

9Xi5Cja.png

oYg5nNZ.png

05MVyrh.png
M2o9gXG.png

THudFUG.png
J77H4uk.png

HUDXABM.png
ZAyAorj.png

dk5FxBV.png
N9FYyBF.png

jTqU8St.png
nCIorUe.png

Clg7LZu.png
4AW9eLK.png

TM teaching

pB0leZt.gif
wxL5RKd.gif

oUA3l0k.gif
8h8VNZ7.gif

bjebAmB.gif
9BsaFNm.gif

OnpGBof.gif
oCrMtR9.gif

OtCe6xd.gif

Cards

l4hR7D7.png

I confess I'm a bit lazy to make a proper print of all cards.. cant promise there'll be print of every one also

SrO1XMm.png
s6rEtou.png

zgWK1Eu.png
LcwzR8e.png

4L1VJkW.png
1YHbrMS.png

zb1wFzF.png
TR50xL2.png

sPo43lO.png
HkGeTI2.png

oYTGUIe.png
Ur1eFTL.png

8Cbz3qe.png
LyRnaw1.png

4gyjQAy.png
XN7ozp9.png

qjfoQxa.png
VbKi1iB.png

oMYEgcP.png
XfWrkuC.png

cjIQKb4.png
qCk2Jwu.png

tVgiOFz.png
PbAfCRu.png

3cQA0Ha.png
vyIwSzt.png

K3k6Wha.png
lWBSLnz.png

BMQ2txG.png
1XZmGKs.png

RZtOlKk.png
6F0PyTe.png

R0bCRW8.png

fw1FhJz.png]

0ebJyEf.png

Gonna finish on next post cause there's a limit of 100 pictures per post

demzpacito

Reaction score
Sum more cards

Spoiler:

KFDh59P.gif
MDkYZhV.gif

XRRpynA.gif
BBJPXfL.gif

oSYq2CO.gif
ql5rQKW.gif

SAVME9l.gif
478p4LB.gif

6ZpWhG6.gif
iV8Fg1F.gif

14czJ2C.gif
KL4qgS1.gif

8A0bgxO.gif
gLGdeCH.gif

Tfg02B9.gif
XykAElS.gif

JRSEInA.gif
O06cCkc.gif

EYERZem.gif
smUqbQI.gif

CTBs7ip.gif
1XER9xs.gif

DBITPrV.gif
UkCl0YZ.gif

sREaRGE.gif
TdF1iT4.gif

WNllYgD.gif
3Il8ZZR.gif

zhUsgND.gif
GDB6Wa7.gif

Last but not least.. progress in rocky chicken (9k+ balls after I activated catch charm)

Qqu6nO5.png

OH! And I want to share this amazing gift my dear friend Lorens made for my birthday on the 28th. Guy's got skills and I'm not talking about raids shaymingift

https://lorenspaez.github.io/demz/views/index.html

Btw, dont ask for Fallen's picture.. for your own sake OhGodNo

I guess that's it.. see ya next time!

Back