What's new

Welcome!

Daryl's LT

Reaction score
A seriously unexpected journey has arisen, and you're more than invited to follow this. I don't assure to post everything here, but in a way that cool things will happen, I will post it.

a1VntPr.jpg

It would be more interesting if we stopped relating endings to failures. New beginnings, sometimes, come disguised as painful endings.

Daryl Forest
Diamond

Reaction score
Hello, mates.

Coming to bring you some updates about my journey.
It may not be known to you, but one of my goals is to complete all quests and tasks in the game.
The updates I bring is that the first stage of this goal was successfully concluded (all quests from Level 10 up to 30), however, with four exceptions and unfortunately, two misfortunes.

*** Quests available for level 10 ***

Apple bite collection (successfully concluded)

yU3lrRj.jpg

New medicine (successfully conclued)

IqUs3kX.jpg

Amphy quest (successfully concluded)

qRwrkBk.jpg

Avalanche Hazard (postponed)

After many tries, and even asking the help of some friends, doing this quest in according to the level that I am, seems to be impossible for now. Then, I will do it in the future.

Light house entrance (successfully conclued)

jdNgzYW.jpg

Tails (successfully conclued)

13LJ3Iv.jpg

The atonement (successfully conclued)

i1LtQrI.jpg

Training ground celadon (not finished)

Unfortunately, I did not pay attention to this quest, I completely forgot about it. But now, nothing can be done, shit happens.

*** Quests available for level 15 ***

Pokeball quest (successfully conclued)

SA9PIWz.jpg

*** Quests available for level 20 ***

Bone Tower (successfully conclued)

cCrthY3.jpg

Bill, pokemon researcher (successfully conclued)

1JmVNqF.jpg

Hungry men (successfully conclued)

Sq3Ov0f.jpg

Lightship (successfully conclued)

VnBXMXZ.jpg

Southern swamp (successfully conclued)

VnBXMXZ.jpg

Tauros farm (successfully conclued)

0W1CCta.jpg

*** Quests available for level 25 ***

Adriana's charmander (successfully conclued)

Rg4Z3QG.jpg

Contructions materials (successfully conclued)

Rg4Z3QG.jpg

Igloo mission (successfully conclued)

sstWR04.jpg

Scarlett's butterfree (successfully conclued)

jcCICM7.jpg

Swamp menace (successfully conclued)

It was about a pkm task-mission and I will post more about those pkm tasks, when I finish all kanto pkm task.
HpBMW9P.jpg

Training ground pewter (not finalized)

Unfortunately, I did not pay attention to this quest, I completely forgot about it. But now, nothing can be done, shit happens.

Rats in trovitopolis (successfully conclued)

FhPr76F.jpg

*** Quests available for level 30 ***

Beneath the maze (successfully conclued)

ubBynMA.jpg

Chef quest (successfully conclued)

8uOdGaw.jpg

Great fishing rod (successfully conclued)

It was about a pkm task-mission and I will post more about those pkm tasks, when I finish all kanto pkm task.
uHxlHLr.jpg

Halle's growlithe (successfully conclued)

tn3wqAH.jpg

Leaves (successfully conclued)

lVnkVz8.jpg

Plague at celadon (successfully conclued)

6khU6ln.jpg

Spooky dimension (successfully conclued)

JaQMfCb.jpg

Venom quest service (successfully conclued)

J3UA5v4.jpg

Viridian forest (successfully conclued)

bFsUhyw.jpg

Delivery express (postponed)

I decided to postpone this quest exactly because of the pressure. The time to go from npc to npc is a bit short and my character still does not move fast enough for that.

Happiness island (postponed)

Eeeve's family is a part of one of my biggest goals in the game, but for now, I'm going to leave this quest for the future and get my beautiful umbreon. Hope that in this future I can have the whole family. I'll keep following with other plans for now.

TM66 quest (successfully conclued)

tCl4IfO.jpg

Burning house quest that has no specified level, was postponed, too. It is seriously complicated (almost impossible) to do this quest with a low level character.

After this post reaches the 24 hours that are the praxie rules, I'll share with you some really unexpected catches. TMs, stone drops and a few more things. I will avoid to do this now, to avoid a too long post.

That's all folks, for now. :D

Reaction score
Mates, I'm back. But in this time just to clonclued posting some missining informations about my journey, as i said on my last post, nothing so big, but here we go.

First premium activation

CB5JSlq.jpg

Activation of TM task quest

MoIYnTa.jpg

7yXIRcd.jpg

Valentine's Event 2018

TT9Dnqm.jpg

Some unexpected catches due the amount of balls/rarity etc.

Pidgeotto

xrhm97i.jpg

Exeggute/Exeggutor

7XhkDX7.jpg

Furret

RDZcqq7.jpg

Muk

SpA0aFa.jpg

2nd Ivysaur

I5Z1qNA.jpg

Teddiursa

JxLlTpo.jpg

Some normal and simple ones due the amount of balls/rarity etc

Magneton

En1lebC.jpg

Tangela

xm6eXna.jpg

Raticate

T9upDGs.jpg

So far, my caught stage is 61 you may see which are they, taking a look at my personal profile on official pad website (catches section): http://bit.ly/2H5JBE4 , if you're interested, but there's nothing so unexpected for now

First TM drop (someone said me that the first tm drop says much about your luck, so, let's keep the expectations out rs xD)

aURWqX0.jpg

First elemental stone drop (thunder stone)

hBGgkEh.jpg

*** Some new goals ***

Defeat all gym leaders from kanto, Johto and Hoenn regions.

Gonna do/finish all quests from level 31 up to 50

Gonna do/finish all quests from level 51 up to 80

Gonna do/finish all quests from level 81 up to 100

As fast as I can to finish all kanto pokemon task

That's all folks, for now. ;)
Coming to bring more updates to you about my journey in few weeks. :D

PD: if something seriously amazing happen in the middle of this goals, I will, for sure, let you all know.

Reaction score
After awhile, I'm back to post some updates about the things I've done in-game. Currently, trying to complete all quests according to the specific levels and some catches.

My last post was for quests that I had made up to level 30. Now, I will post some quests, quests made from level 31 up to 45. It has been a bit difficult to play due to the rush of everyday life, but here we go.

*** Quests available for level 35 ***

Blastoise Maze (successfully conclued)

Leaf Stone (Since I had already done fire stone quest, it was not possible to do it.)

Moon Stone (Since I had already done fire stone quest, it was not possible to do it.)

*** Quests available for level 40 ***

Ancient Pyramid (successfully conclued)

fGjkDEK.jpg

Bug Buzz Quest (Successfully conclued)

lp2af2p.jpg

Desert Underground + Training Alakazam ( Successfully conclued)

SoiBECo.jpg

Fossil Cavern (Successfully conclued)

MvMFLHg.jpg

Red Gem (Sucessfully Conclued)

Unfortunately, I did not take a screenshot of the completion of this mission, but as I said it was successfully completed.

Rocket's Hideout (Successfully conclued)

if7YQsM.jpg

g4rhQa8.jpg

The Bird's Nest (Successfully conclued)

HHjPNPG.jpg

Breeding Master Elm (Successfully conclued)

z3o1ldY.jpg

Mavis Skier (Successfully conclued)

XI9LAaJ.jpg

Acid Hell (Successfully conclued)

vgfelsM.jpg

*** Quests available for level 45 ***

Gengar's mansion (Successfully conclued)

VlqfxOG.jpg

Fire Stone Quest (Successfully conclued)

xG0NeUy.jpg

Actually, I'm level 121 and there's a lot coming in. In a way that I have time I'll be here updating my journey. I also got some great catch with few balls, which made me a good profit (not much), but I'll post them later.

See y :D

Reaction score
Hey guys. Coming to bring some more information / updates of my journey, although without much time to play during the week as it has been said. Here we go ... and I also need to organize my folders with SS, because I'm confusing everything. :3:

First, as I said, I got some catch, some really lucky.

Exeggcute and Exeggutor

zj7WE3S.jpg

Muk

uJM9RUH.jpg

Furret

lezD0Ob.jpg

Caught 3 Rhydons (Really Lucky, still hunting at the place where it is spawing even because i'm doing tm rock blast task, so i guess i 'll get some rhydon catch more, at least ... I hope so :D)

8tm2ln1.jpg

udLVwsT.jpg

x3k8HcP.jpg

Didn't get so much luck on this, but that's fine.

Magneton

fBnJAMs.jpg

Caught 2 vileplumes as well. :D

kvv15Tn.jpg

2IwmEmQ.jpg

Caught 2 Victreebel xD

MsqMyEV.jpg

vS8YcuZ.jpg

About the catches, more interesting, for now is that. My current catch level is 97 (I think I'm doing well :D) if you want to know more about my catches (http://padventures.org/index.php/character/view/Daryl Forest)

Currently I am level 132, I've concluded the elemental quest successfully and still have a lot to do and post here, but I will do it in a way as I have time. :/

4uYECC8.jpg

Upcoming updates of my life thread will be about the completed quests, such as level 50 up to 60 level. Is that I'm still finalizing some (avoiding to buy items and trying to get them by the way of looting :D)

That's all for now, thank you for following, see you. 0/

Reaction score
So, from long days ago, now, I'm back to bring some news / update about my journey. And as I said earlier, I've come to bring you the update of some more successful quests, but before that, I'd like to start this post by showing you my first team with eight Pokemon at their highest level and all equipped with TMs. I tried to get them according to the best ability for me. Well, remembering also, and leaving the thanks to a great colleague who left his journey here and donated me some of his stuff, which also helped me a lot. I'm not going to have the SS of all the Pokémon that i added TMs and did not even leveled up, because i didn't take this.

Gonna start with the latest pokemon which i have finished. It was one that bought without tms and level 120, i guess. Abomasnow. I took the latest SS from leveling it.

Kk0knA7.jpg

In the middle of the journey, in any moment, it got its first addon too ;)

jZXGBIC.jpg

Btw, here they are.​

UJXwBEX.jpg

Quests from Level 50 up to 75 conclued sucessfully​

*** Quests Level 50 ***

Elder's Valley (successfully conclued)

w2mE1PP.jpg

Good Guy Hiker (Successfully conclued)

J4qDGKI.jpg

Ice Quest ( Successfully conclued)

eQTTwBp.jpg

Kimberly of Cinnabar (Successfully conclued)

54E3OX1.jpg

Pewter quest (successfully conclued)

foHVGV3.jpg

Water Stone quest*

Since i have done fire stone quest it got restricted.

Training of cinnabar (Successfully conclued)

gSVwQpu.jpg

Pokemon Festival (Successfully conclued)

YF2u94V.png

The Pokemon paradox (Successfully conclued)

TFbdYWG.jpg

Mandarim Mountains (Successfully conclued)

I did not take any SS of this moment and from other one neither. Because i got a friend's help and we did it really quickly. It for all way of mandarim mountains.

Rocket Plan (Successfully conclued)

d3kCccm.jpg

Rookie Arena (Successfully conclued)

8YOcrvd.jpg

Hoenn Box 2 (Successfully conclued)

JY2YdSm.jpg

TM052 Aqua Jet quest (Successfully conclued)

nbdsOFG.jpg

Ice tower (Successfully conclued)

oLh1A4C.jpg

*** Quests Level 55 ***

Medicham Toy quest (Successfully conclued)

I totally forgot to take a SS from it, but anyway it was flawless done. ;)

** Quests Level 60 ***

Box 3 Oak's mission (Successfully conclued)

HOxyxKW.jpg

Thunder Stone quest*

Since i have done fire stone quest it got restricted.

Super Fishing Rod (Successfully conclued)

No IMG :eek:

Chuck's training (Successfully conclued)

YNaVzGm.jpg

The yellow hall (Successfully conclued)

I did it by my on own, and i didn't have a good pkm team yet. And, even after that i had reached the chest, there weren't many pkm there, but even though i didn't take a pic.

*** Quests Level 70 ***

Mandarim Mountains (Successfully conclued)

I did not take any SS of this moment and from other one neither. Because i got a friend's help and we did it really quickly. It for all way of mandarim mountains.

TM070 Flash Cannon (Successfully conclued)

zVpGDUU.jpg

*** Quests Level 75 ***

Training ground cianwood (Successfully conclued)

tVFxzId.jpg

For now, that's all, mates. I already have several other SS of my journey. Among them I have some catches and more quests being made. For you who like to follow my journey, in the next update, I will bring all the quests made from level 80 to 100. And as I said some new catches. I am doing this in a slow way due to lack of time, but gradually I will complete the in-game goals outlined. And I will certainly leave you as part of it all. See you soon (I think).

Obs: in a few days I will introduce my new hunting friends (new pokemons), I am still preparing them.

Xoxo :*

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,
Even in the midst of day-to-day running, comming to bring some updates. So, well ...

Some catches

DUSTOX
zvvKG3F.jpg

ONIX

h3pyahf.jpg

WEEZING

nxuFmWj.jpg

VENOMOTH

PteQDZF.jpg

DEWOTT

xv4xxpP.jpg

MURKROW

iQCNqFD.jpg

NIDORINO

wfj62Nk.jpg

GLIGAR

CMf8E89.jpg

GYARADOS

vN5MhzZ.jpg

mry5wLU.jpg

MONFERNO

EzqxQM7.jpg

OCTILLERY

3CWykaP.jpg

2ND ONIX

TnWziRC.jpg

SERVINE AND GROVYLE CATCH

948p96z.jpg

9lk0gun.jpg

SOME ACHIEVEMENTS
(I COULDN'T TAKE A SS FROM ALL OF IT, DUE BEING CARELESS XD, I'LL TRY TO REGISTER OTHERS)​

FOR HAVING CAUGHT 120 DIFFERENT PKMS​

QR0jSCr.jpg

ATM, I HAVE 134 DIFFERENT PKMS CAUGHT, DON'T KNOW TO SAY EXACTLY IN ORDER EACH OF THEM, BUT FROM NOW ON, I WILL DO IT ... (CATCH 135 PKM X - CATCH 136 PKM Y AND SO ON ^^ )

FOR HAVING SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUED 50 IN-GAME QUESTS.

0u224bW.jpg

ATM, I HAVE COMPLETED 79 IN GAME QUESTS, MY MAIN GOAL IS TO DO ALL EXISTENTS QUESTS IN GAME, SINCE THE SMALLEST UP TO BIGGEST ONE, OBVIOUSLY WITH SOME EXCEPTIONS. IT WILL TAKE TIME AND FOCUS, BY WITH TIME I WILL REACH THERE :) .

That's all for now folks. As I already said, in my next updates I will bring all quests from level 75 to 100 done, I will introduce my new team of pkms, some new catches (I hope :D), and in the middle of the way of cool things happen I will post it too. ;)

Reaction score
Well, First, i didn't give up from this thread much less from my journey in game. Atm I'm having no much to time to play seriously (i would like to, but ...), can't wait for less when you're a slave from a supermarket network (but, i'm thankfull for that too, not being a slave, but for have a work kkk).

I come to bring you some news about the things that i've been done during my time on.
Guys, some of my friends just have gone (pkms obviously). Hydreigon and Abomasnow has left my team, due the need to help them similars.
Hydreigon has flew to the deepest from northwest from orange archipelago to help their brothers who were suffering massive attacks from hunter players with their bug pkms (hope he got success with that). Abomasnow has went to help a friend of mine that loves to explore those icy mountain from frozen harbour (last time without help he got many issues), then that's why abomasnow has gone (hope you are taking care about him, Niicke).

And the opposite of that, is that new friends have joined the team. So I would like to introduce you them.

That's Gumshoos, not so kind, but he's been a nice friend.

0MXyTYC.jpg

Here we have Turtonator, not so easy to deal with, but a wonderful friend.

kt4Pp86.jpg

He's kind, and extremely lovely, but don't get tricked with this lovely looks, Ribombee knows to be mad when necessary too.

RO0jZGz.jpg

He is not so gentle and much less lovely, but he is extremely partner and protective. But not to be expected less, considering that, Pangoro, suffered ill-treatment and was abandoned by his last trainer in the forest. I found him seriously hurt and aggressive, approaching and developing a good relationship with him took a while, but today, I can say that we are well, he has become one of my favorite friends.

5QNbYeI.jpg

Bronzong, it was an unexpected surprise, for a long time I was looking for one, and finally I found it.

6bKDoQr.jpg

I was running serious risks of life while I was hunting somewhere around, and suddenly Ferrothorns came up and started attacking me, my pkms were already weakened for any fight. Unexpectedly Salazzle, emerged in the middle of the forest and saved me by chasing away all those ferrothorns, from then on we never separated again, on that day our lives got connected.

WnA0RqV.jpg

Yes, my Ariados was bitten by a human who possessed some sort of radiation and then it became this. Even more powerful. i'm not lying it happened due a bite. e.e

n2BpGDY.jpg

Well, for now I would like to introduce you my new friends. I'll bring some other news about my journey soon. Due to the short time, now I need to go, but feel free to follow our growth together.

The plan "Finish all existing quests in the game is still in the queue"

Complete all the game's task is still in the queue.

And many other plans are still in the queue, but for now, let's keep posting something to keep this thread alive and let you informed that I'm still here. Cya, mates.

Reaction score

*** Shiny Ariados Level Up ***

yW6nq9n.jpg

x6O1YgC.jpg

sT1mWj3.jpg

w6o5EJ2.jpg

2Gml2bD.jpg

kUmEexe.jpg

WXsDdev.jpg

ViQIiFM.jpg

NbM9pHp.jpg

OOJN27m.jpg

***** Gumshoos Level Up *****

WOOkZyz.jpg

8zYBVdH.jpg

66MfoWV.jpg

eL262xO.jpg

HbLLhOh.jpg

Y3uJnAQ.jpg

4UVLHMQ.jpg

hQX7l4B.jpg

*** Some new catches ***

Alakazam

qBYPNiB.png

Miltank x2

EUJFAVm.jpg

E3G2U1a.jpg

tKavBrT.jpg

PIoM6pt.jpg

Torkoal

vhoBlH2.jpg

WIe3C0f.jpg

Mightyena x2

Senapwz.jpg

XarLXSe.jpg

hkaCGbW.jpg

wASpUTc.jpg

And with this last I have a total of 160 catches. I'm going from now on, to count and post every single catch.

ItVr8xb.jpg

8MdNrhY.jpg

Some old raids winned.

KQely4y.jpg

rKJbWrU.jpg

a22EkTW.jpg

That's all for now, Folks.

Reaction score
Hello, mates, how are you? I hope you are well! So long, but here I am again. And I would like to share with you some really amazing achievements.

First of all!

(Personal): I am finally in the middle of the process of withdrawing my driver's license. 40% completed, and I'm already walking towards the end.

2nd: I'm also arranging some important issues for my trip abroad, which is one of my biggest dreams. And one of the biggest challenges was in learning to speak in English, this game helped me a lot, especially in saving. Obviously my English is not perfect, but over time we will improve it. And I owe it to a lot of people, that I'd rather not mention names in case I forget some, so all that paranoia about wanting to become a tutor and need to know English helped me a lot. So thank you so much.

My in game journay! :)

I finally conclude the level up of some friends.

Gumshoos 130

JRUfHwx.jpg

1684aGN.jpg

FOVdGju.jpg

ht0d2i8.jpg

kiwlfmW.jpg

fQLwXVm.jpg

WHGfiH8.jpg

ehbbYGW.jpg

hv1rIV3.jpg

gixYQEn.jpg

vnYNuAs.jpg

6axBxeJ.jpg

5vvTrUP.jpg

WWMpHQw.jpg

IpHcRel.jpg

3rF9Vnn.jpg

nTmDJjY.jpg

g2FVDeP.jpg

l24mdsA.jpg

I94PyBs.jpg

HgzNRpi.jpg

byhHuUE.jpg

Ga1nvaF.jpg

51xCqB6.jpg

xJGhxHD.jpg

fVWsATN.jpg

ATmBEfx.jpg

FEdVWmK.jpg

yFxZRWN.jpg

AqDstYs.jpg

Shiny Ariados 130

ENEMwnj.jpg

A9AYq9m.jpg

lTv30ET.jpg

DpInNxh.jpg

3P2qUwQ.jpg

DsjUxId.jpg

iTlZidA.jpg

rb3R6Bk.jpg

iFw1eJX.jpg

0n0Ec4P.jpg

qrcdjQN.jpg

eGFkvqc.jpg

ukTDIen.jpg

lEbgfFj.jpg

WSXMG7e.jpg

C45jV5u.jpg

Kl1xWyd.jpg

oZE1NMF.jpg

Recently I finished equipping some other friends too.

Salazze

NfOQrZJ.jpg

Empoleom

w4varjA.jpg

Some achievements​

qAMzYOd.jpg

7Cd2GA4.jpg

qKbtZXO.jpg

And finally I reached level 150.

0wueSVT.jpg

That's all folks, for a while. :)

Reaction score
Mates, I'm alive and back.

Just to don't let this thread walking to death, because i, particularly, i'd rather to come and normally bring all my goal list done. But i'm having to go slowly. There are some pendent goals to finish seriously written in a piece of paper, but i've retired them, for a while. I'm kinda focused in finishing some level up from some pokemons of mine. And that seems really endless, because sometimes and sudendly a big desire to level up a determinated pkm emerges. (recently to level up a Furrent xD). But keepin' out all these "daydream" apart. I come to bring something that i've been done for around the game.

My current catch level is 162 (yes, I have not been very lucky since last time, but here we go).

Nidorina (catch 161) :rolleyes:

0r6UxVH.jpg

sdOoUeH.jpg

Alolan Raticate x3 (catch 162) ;)

x1

KSomXlE.jpg

UYPK0zq.jpg

x2

ZS1M51R.jpg

lOClKi1.jpg

x3

XwrLCz5.jpg

WCDCV69.jpg

Dedenne seems still not counting as catch, but that was a i got in the last valentine event.

fTyyuFF.png

My character level up way, currently I am at 151 level, to reach this level was a surprise even to me, i not even thought that i would be able to conquer this, but here we are (and there are much more :D )

148 level

Hjc6s0X.jpg

149 level

wikjSR1.jpg

150 level

dhYBrXD.jpg

151 level

wIXcmY2.jpg

New friends coming around, being equipped and leveled up.

Mates, I found this licktung on market really cheap with an awesome ability (that was one of those sudden desire xD), then I decided to take it and level up it, of course with some rare candies help.

xlaUUsL.jpg

B9eBtM8.jpg

yuVFFB0.jpg

C9wjRHS.jpg

7UCR0sF.jpg

jN8DlSO.jpg

rq39av9.jpg

Avoiding to make this post so long, I leveled up licktung until its evolution level, after that I used some rare candies.

And after all that, he got some TMs to its improvement ^^

aSUQefx.jpg

9bQupdz.jpg

Mates that's all for now, i will post things in a way i will be able to do it, maybe may there are nothing so interesting, but its something. Hope to see you for around of here soon. bye ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mates, after a long time letting this thread among the bones. That's time to make it comes alive back again. So, I going to start with a single TM dropping, today.

TM074 Falling Rocks

jw3CJRY.jpg

__________ /// __________ /// __________ /// __________

Pokemon Level up

Weavile
Weavile [130][M] Ability: Snow Cloak Items: Dire Hit. TM: Reflect TM: Blizzard

ikTl91q.jpg

Pinsir
Pinsir [130][M] Ability: Moxie Items: X-Attack. TM: Mud Bomb TM: Infestation

y9dHLwn.jpg

Hitmonchan
Hitmonchan [130][M][+1 addon] Ability: Inner Focus Items: Protein. TM: Pursuit TM: Brick Break

b8XqUpZ.jpg

Poliwrath
Poliwrath [130][M][+1 addon] Ability: Water Absorb Items: Dire Hit. TM: Reflect TM: Liquidation

DYoFibh.jpg

__________ /// __________ /// __________ /// __________

Some Catches

Nosepass x2

29WGMY0.jpg

meXvmxE.jpg

Exeggutor x2

9Hk8S4u.jpg

8NqSwxs.jpg

Meganium x1

otidegw.jpg

Victreebel (I've caught like 5 victreebel or maybe more, but just that was registered :v)

toKP6B3.jpg

That's all for now, thanks for the viewing.
:11::14::11:

Back