What's new

Welcome!

[Buy] [Daryl] (Poke)ball type collection

Reaction score
In this thread I would like to announce that I am buying some Pokémon in respective pokeballs. I am doing this for my exclusive collection.

So, if you have any male Pokémon in rocket ball and it has no reset on its ability, I would like to buy it. For now, I prefer to buy only normal ones, not cloned, or shinies.

Especially buying the following Pokémon in rocket ball:

Arbok MALE with Intimidate (no reset ability) any level.

Weezing MALE any level.

Skarmory MALE any level.

Dragonite MALE with multiscale ability (no reset ability) any level.

only one exception:

if you have:

cloned slaking MALE with scrappy no ability reset any level.
cloned tauros any level

I really would like to buy both, so ... msg me.

(ARE THEY IN ROCKET BALL? I'D LIKE TO HAVE THEM charmanderok )

For this collection, i'm also doing the same with some Pokémon that are in sport ball. So if you've any Pokémon in this kind of type of ball, talk to me and we may have a deal. And its the same, pokémon male with no reset ability. No cloned, neither shinies for now.

Especially buying the following Pokémon in sport ball:

Passimian MALE

Hariyama MALE with thick fat ability (no reset) any level.

(ARE THEY IN SPORT BALL? I'D LIKE TO HAVE THEM sadumbreon )

And don't forget, if you have any normal pokémon male in rocket ball or sport ball and it didnt get any reset, tell me in game or here and we may have a deal. Okay?

Thank you.

Daryl Forest / Obreviate / Hawk
World - Diamond

ps: some people, curiously ask me what i have against female pokémon and if there is any difference between both (male and female). Obviously, I have nothing against it and as we already know, there is no difference between both (strength, moves and others thechnical aspects). All of this is just a matter of choice and desire.
I have plans to build the girls' team, too. And it will happen soon.

Last edited:
Back