What's new

Welcome!

Daily login system

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
Maybe shiny boxes next time? Lmao

There is always a special prize on the Dailys, like this one is, for example, the Random Evolution Item Box...
I don't see any problems in a possible Box 4, not to mention it's just a suggestion. ;)

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
There is always a special prize on the Dailys, like this one is, for example, the Random Evolution Item Box...
I don't see any problems in a possible Box 4, not to mention it's just a suggestion. ;)

Its better to add yellow box and get from this box 4 :)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello!

I'd like to ask you if would be possible to rework task system in daily rewards for non-premium players and premium players. Happens that non-premium player has a pokemon's task where that pokemon exists only on premium zone. I think those tasks are for helping players to have possibility get the missing reward, what sometimes right now makes it not feasible.

phibrizzo

Reaction score
99% of this tasks are fail.
80 lvl char without premium get Hydrogerions. good luck with doing it.
most of this tasks are just too hard without 200+ lvl.

Tsotss

Reaction score
99% of this tasks are fail.
80 lvl char without premium get Hydrogerions. good luck with doing it.
most of this tasks are just too hard without 200+ lvl.

Yep, I agree. Also lvl case should be considered in those tasks. Something like in daily task from NPCs.

A

Albuquerque

Is it possible to add a command in the future to exchange the extra mega lopunny token for tms, balls or helds please? Or this has been mentioned before and I haven't seen it yet. Thanks anyway!

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
Is it possible to add a command in the future to exchange the extra mega lopunny token for tms, balls or helds please? Or this has been mentioned before and I haven't seen it yet. Thanks anyway!

Hi, I saw once that Raissa posted here that she would be able to exchange the excess of tokens for TM cases and etc.
I also look forward to this exchange.

Tsotss

Reaction score

Here, sir!

No new mega is going to be added to daily. We will keep lopunny tokens for those, that started daily later and we might additionally let you change x tokens into tms or smth else.

Reaction score
some time ago, even recently, there are always a complait about daily login system reward. Few people may say it's worse or it just gives a little help. But in my case it provided me like 75 days of premium just due to logging into and getting those premium days tickets. Of course i've stacked such tickets and used it now, but c'mon ... it gave me a little more than two moves of premium xD thanks anyway.

tyBmYML.jpg

Back