What's new

Welcome!

Daily login system

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
With latest update we have added daily login system, in this thread I will explain how it works on PA.

You can get rewards for logging in every day (change based on server time), we will change the rewards monthly and there will be also 2 list of rewards available all the time for new players and players that are returning to Padventures.

- a player is considered as a new player when the oldest character in his account is not older than 1 month ago.
- a player is considered as a returning player when the account has been inactive for 6 months or more, after the first login it will be considered as a returning player during 1 month.
- you can join every list of rewards with 1 character per account.
- some rewards may be character binded.
- during weekends (saturday and sunday) you can advance days, that you missed for not logging in, by doing special tasks included in the system, 1 task per day meaning you can advance maximum 2 days every weekend.
- these tasks are only available for lists with a limited range of dates, tasks won't advance days in "new player" and "returning player" lists.
- you cannot advance further than current day by doing a task.
- during the last days of April we will be testing the system for this purpose we created a simple list of rewards, in May we will announce the official list for May.

Test list:

5YACw5u.png

New player list:

Cph6sEG.png

- 70 pokeballs
- 75 great potions
- 55 great balls
- 75 super potions
- 40 revive
- kanto box 2
- 3 premium days
- 55 super balls
- 1 silver PA coin
- 100 ultra balls
- 100 ultra potions
- 1 rare candy
- extra experience ticket (2 hours)
- extra catch ticket (5 hours)

Returning player list:

M7KI1Bu.png

- 30 hyper potions
- 35 revive
- 100 super balls
- 1 silver PA coin
- 1 rare candy
- 7 premium days
- extra experience ticket (5 hours)
- 50 full revive
- 100 ultra balls
- 100 hyper potions
- 75 rocket balls
- extra catch ticket (8 hours)
- 1 golden PA coin
- 1 random held item box

Kuiyt

Reaction score
sound great to sell a lot of yellow key, i will donate

lestad

Reaction score
Returning players have better rewards? it's unfair to those of us who constantly play

Seanse

Reaction score
Aw too bad I didnt play for almost a year but Ive logged in to see if my account was still existing last month :(

Zecao

Reaction score
It is an excellent idea, I hope you have a limit in mind per account, since in games like Tibia, there are people who will take advantage to obtain many items and sell them

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Returning players have better rewards? it's unfair to those of us who constantly play
Hello,
Actually it's a bit unfair that you don't read first post and complain >.< It's just a test list. Official one will be posted in may

View attachment 10556
http://www.padventures.org/index.php/character/view/Seanse
7 Aug 2019, 19:50 Died at Level 104 by a Azumarill.

If theres a way of my account still be considered as innactive?
Hello,
If this death is also a last login, then yes, it is considered an inactive account :)

NandoCruise

Reaction score
It is an excellent idea, I hope you have a limit in mind per account, since in games like Tibia, there are people who will take advantage to obtain many items and sell them

I wonder what you mean with "games like Tibia". Just so you know, in Tibia ALL items obtained from Daily Reward are NOT tradebale. They are character-binded. So it doesn't matter if you have 20 characters, it is not possible to abuse the system/profit from it.

And I have the feeling, it would be the same in PAd. I think it is kind of obvious. Staff members know there are several players with 10+ characters.

stin stauer

Reaction score
I wonder what you mean with "games like Tibia". Just so you know, in Tibia ALL items obtained from Daily Reward are NOT tradebale. They are character-binded. So it doesn't matter if you have 20 characters, it is not possible to abuse the system/profit from it.

And I have the feeling, it would be the same in PAd. I think it is kind of obvious. Staff members know there are several players with 10+ characters.

I'd rather have the limit per ip, and be able to sell the items like helds, tms, boxes...

Dragon King

Reaction score
just one character should use the system, limit per ip is not fair, there are many people who only have one computer, not everybody have a laptop on their room

Shouya

Reaction score

I don't think it benefits more the returning players, it might give them better rewards for first week or two so they can get back into the game, but after that their account will be an active one same as the others which were taking the active rewards already...

danielreina

Reaction score
Pues me parece muy buena idea lo de los daily login, pero hay muchas personas volviendo de retiros, un ejemplo yo que tengo al menos 15 dias desde que volvi, y ahora no podre optar por los premios

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
Why don't you give Box 4 as a special prize at the next Daily?

It's a small suggestion... ;)

Back