What's new

Welcome!

[CURRENT] Held Items - Disccussion/Suggestions

laertizinhu

Reaction score
Hi, how are you? I would like to make a suggestion about the amulet coin. A system could be implemented, in which, for example, if we join 100 lucky medallions, go to an NPC and brew an amulet coin.

Zecao

Reaction score
Aconitum Held: there is a problem with this held, when using it in Breelom with ability (Poison Heal) the poison keeps causing damage, instead of healing the damage, it should work and synergize between held and ability

Last edited:

Popeye

Reaction score
Same as many other pokemon with poison point as ability (Nidoqueen - King)

Popeye

Reaction score
F true, I read other thing jajaja sorry, my mistake

Popeye

Reaction score
Aconitum Held: there is a problem with this held, when using it in Breelom with ability (Poison Heal) the poison keeps causing damage, instead of healing the damage, it should work and synergize between held and ability

Alaka Bump

ferreice

Reaction score
Good day, i would like to reconsider the shiny charm (held item) effect, today i spend a little more of 4 hours and it only took effect once, considering it is a very rare item, personally, i think its effect should be enhanced. Please take into account meowth bait not only fishes shiny pokemon (even two at the same time) in less than 3 minutes, but also fishes rare pokemon and mega evolutions. This is an item a lot of people got via bait box, shiny charm on the other hand is a very rare item not a lot of players have, dropped only by shinny celebi, and its effect makes its effect very rarely. In this last event (shiny appearance x2) the shiny amulet worked a little better, i would like you to consider making shiny charm have the same rate as the event. Thank you for your time

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Hello PAd Community!

This post is regarding the held item: Choice Scarf
I would like to report the following:

I believe the formula when activating this item only consider the one type when the pokemon is of dual-type. I've been using this Held a lot and sometimes it helps ME but other times it helps MY OPPONENT.

For instance:
once I got Steelix (mine) vs Primeape (opponent); or
I got Golurk and my opponent got Gardevoir.

I would like to know if this held item does consider both types when pokemon has dual-type. If not, please fix it to consider both type

Bump this. I got delphox against Arbok, also I got Palossand against Mawile and I saw that a player got spiritomb against Mawile. :p

I would like to suggest increasing cd of the held destiny knot to 1min like soda pop cuz now I think is too strong because the user of this held wont receive dmg from a move every 20 segs.

This held is still rlly abusable and even more if players use 5 of them in a team. Function of this held in detail: The user of this held wont receive dmg every 20 segs from AN ENTIRE MOVE (all the hits of rain dance as an example), besides not only this held protects the user from the dmg, it also reflects 10% of the dmg that he would receive, in addition, in the page of pad says that this held has 30% to work,but seriously this held never fails. Therefore,would be ok if it had 50 seg of cd like the last change of soda pop.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Could you review Choice Scarf held? I use it on my pokes and it changed (now) my Spiritomb for Furret and opponent's pokemon changes into Primeape, so in this case I lose the round. Nice neutral ones types - fight vs normal xd. You can say that maybe is no other option, but actually it was. Or just block possibility using it when held would see that there is no option, then pokes can not be changed.

Zecao

Reaction score
Talk about: Weakness Policy.

18:01 You see a Weakness Policy.
Pokemon held item.

Actually Ability:
Increases damage by 10% during 10 seconds if hit by rain category moves.

How should it work:

Weakness Policy should activate, once the item's carrier is hit by a super effective attack, after this happens, its ability will activate:
Weakness Policy: give 10% boost damage and 10% boost damage reduction.
Cooldown: 5 minutes
Max Carry: 1 (like life orb)
Item urge Cancel this held.

how will change the meta game of duels?

Pokemons that have a lot of weakness like (abomasnow/tyranitar) can use this held how a offensive/defensive boost.

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
Talk about: Weakness Policy.

18:01 You see a Weakness Policy.
Pokemon held item.

Actually Ability:
Increases damage by 10% during 10 seconds if hit by rain category moves.

How should it work:

Weakness Policy should activate, once the item's carrier is hit by a super effective attack, after this happens, its ability will activate:
Weakness Policy: give 10% boost damage and 10% boost damage reduction.
Cooldown: 5 minutes
Max Carry: 1 (like life orb)
Item urge Cancel this held.

how will change the meta game of duels?

Pokemons that have a lot of weakness like (abomasnow/tyranitar) can use this held how a offensive/defensive boost.

bump!

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I realized that ability capsule is considered as support item, so I think it shouldnt be considered as support item because easily a poke can use smart candy or other + ability capsule in pvp.

Bump, this way people wouldnt complain about why a Mega evoultion has more abilities.

Bump this too.
Maybe this can sound a little crazy but Also I would like to suggest that the held "Black Sludge" can be equipable in Gliscor and Breloom because its ability that is poison heal. Maybe in this way people will use more it in pvp?

ferreice

Reaction score
Good day, i would like to reconsider the shiny charm (held item) effect, today i spend a little more of 4 hours and it only took effect once, considering it is a very rare item, personally, i think its effect should be enhanced. Please take into account meowth bait not only fishes shiny pokemon (even two at the same time) in less than 3 minutes, but also fishes rare pokemon and mega evolutions. This is an item a lot of people got via bait box, shiny charm on the other hand is a very rare item not a lot of players have, dropped only by shinny celebi, and its effect makes its effect very rarely. In this last event (shiny appearance x2) the shiny amulet worked a little better, i would like you to consider making shiny charm have the same rate as the event. Thank you for your time

Zecao

Reaction score
Bump, this way people wouldnt complain about why a Mega evoultion has more abilities.

Bump this too.
Maybe this can sound a little crazy but Also I would like to suggest that the held "Black Sludge" can be equipable in Gliscor and Breloom because its ability that is poison heal. Maybe in this way people will use more it in pvp?

Bump!

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score

?????????????????????????????????????????????
Dude, 3-4 years ago we didnt have shiny charm, didnt have so high chance for spawn shiny, we had max 10 shinies per day and was not that bad, few ppls were crying, so we got higher chance for spawn, later shiny charm... You can spawn with charm 100 shinies per day or even more, and thats still not enough for you?

jeanm5

Reaction score
my suggestion is an improvement in the held aconitum, it is very useless, because it gives you attack, but basically it takes away from you every percentage of atq that gives, and in pve, you are unable to use potion, as it is always in battle mode

Back