[CURRENT] Held Items - Disccussion/Suggestions

Mirajane

Reaction score
X-Attack & X-Defend

X-Attack
Increases damage by 5%.
This item is canceled by Item Urge.

X-Defense
Increases resistance to all types by 5%.

I would recommend having these items not canceled by Item Urge since items like Smart Candy & Tough Candy already provide a 15% increase. I know that the Candies are harder to obtain therefore the higher percentage. I would recommend making the "X" items a little more rare and having them not be canceled by Item Urge.

demzpacito

Reaction score
I'd like to suggest to add Terrain Extender drop to Tapus.. They only drop magical plate and Bottle of Fairy Dreams and their abilities literally summon terrains in field. So it makes sense and could be an opportunity for people who spend their time trying to catch it to have some profit in the meanwhile

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
When a normal version of a pokemon drop some item, the cloned should too, IMHO. (the opposite dont need to be true always..)

I want to make a suggestion, currently
- himontchan drops 2 held and 1 TM
- hitmonlee drops 1 held and 1 TM
- hitmonchan doesnt drop anything...

I mean, hitmonTOP doesnt drop anything... the suggestion is to add 1 held to it, it could be fighting jewel or something like that. Hariyama and Primeape drop tm and held too. The drops to hitmon-family is nice because they cannt be caught...

Zelricks

Reaction score
I'd like to suggest to add Terrain Extender drop to Tapus.. They only drop magical plate and Bottle of Fairy Dreams and their abilities literally summon terrains in field. So it makes sense and could be an opportunity for people who spend their time trying to catch it to have some profit in the meanwhile

I mean, hitmonTOP doesnt drop anything... the suggestion is to add 1 held to it, it could be fighting jewel or something like that. Hariyama and Primeape drop tm and held too. The drops to hitmon-family is nice because they cannt be caught...

Ok
Ill add helds for tapus and hitmontop in home

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
X-Attack & X-Defend

X-Attack
Increases damage by 5%.

X-Defense
Increases resistance to all types by 5%.

I would recommend having these items not canceled by Item Urge since items like Smart Candy & Tough Candy already provide a 15% increase. I know that the Candies are harder to obtain therefore the higher percentage. I would recommend making the "X" items a little more rare and having them not be canceled by Item Urge.

rejected. Same as TMs, there's a need of weaker held items too. They are easier obtainable, so can be used by lower levels too.
Weaker Held = Weaker effect (can be canceled).

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Just a question.

A poke thas has equiped with wise glasses and uses skill swap on enemy's poke, this one gets his moveset earlier than the user. Is this normal or both have to receive their movesets at the same time?

Regards.:p

bumpp

Popeye

Reaction score
Is possible to have a held item called "Infinitive Potion": This held can work like this, when you use a potion in a pokemon, normally if this receive some hit the potion is canceled, whit this held the potion will continue restoring the life of the pokemon even if this receive damage.

Just a suggetsion XD

Also it can be one per team like amulet coin, or of this is too op, maybe just for 1 pokemon.

stin stauer

Reaction score
Is possible to have a held item called "Infinitive Potion": This held can work like this, when you use a potion in a pokemon, normally if this receive some hit the potion is canceled, whit this held the potion will continue restoring the life of the pokemon even if this receive damage.

Just a suggetsion XD

Also it can be one per team like amulet coin, or of this is too op, maybe just for 1 pokemon.
Lol pls no, u insane

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

Just a suggetsion XD

Serious suggestions please, not something that would make Pokemon immortal.

Metin

Reaction score
Serious suggestions please, not something that would make Pokemon immortal.

A pokemon with Focus Sash is virtually immortal in the wild, as long as you keep using pots

Granpportaa

Reaction score
how amulet coin works?
i need to kill al pokes with the poke who has the amulet coin?

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Can you make that if poke that holds lucky egg isn't out we not lose time? Or atleast if poke with this held is in pc, or atleast if we are logged out? Cuz on spawn i was always removing in while going afk, but i forgot to remove it when i went sleep, and today i woke up and remind that i forgot to remove it and lost 10 hours :(. My bad but you can do something with it for future, it's only one held that expires after time, so every minute, hour is important.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Can you make that if poke that holds lucky egg isn't out we not lose time? Or atleast if poke with this held is in pc, or atleast if we are logged out? Cuz on spawn i was always removing in while going afk, but i forgot to remove it when i went sleep, and today i woke up and remind that i forgot to remove it and lost 10 hours :(. My bad but you can do something with it for future, it's only one held that expires after time, so every minute, hour is important.

Bump.

Back