What's new

Welcome!

[CURRENT] Held Items - Disccussion/Suggestions

Juangutierrez

Reaction score
About item urge i think is op why? literally has no counter, what is the point of using different held items? if only one blocks all the other ones, ok it works like mold breaker but few Pokemons have that ability unlike the Held item that can be used by anyone.

My suggestion: can only be used in some Pokemons like Mold Breaker

Last edited:

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
About item urge i think is op why? literally has no counter, which is the case of using different held items? if only one blocks all the other ones, ok it works like mold breaker but few Pokemons have that ability unlike the Held item that can be used by anyone.

My suggestion: can only be used in some Pokemons like Mold Breaker

Item urge just work on some helds not on all...

stin stauer

Reaction score
how Ability Urge can be used? I am confused with "activating ability", because most abilities are "passive" (example blaze)

in hunts solo this item does nothing? (because you are not on 1x1 and dont have allies)

also, can we have a notion about the chance of dropping held items? they will come directly to bag?

on duel it gets the same ability of your oponent, out of duel, you can get an ability from the pokemons you are carrying, with a countdown of 2 minutes

Last edited:

Juangutierrez

Reaction score
Item urge just work on some helds not on all...

Actually with 100held items +- item urge can't cancel 20% of held items and of those 20% most are for pve like this:
lSENkiN.png

practically cancels 90-95% of the items for pvp if u use x6 item urge what is the point of the held in pvp?

Last edited:

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Actually with 100held items +- item urge can't cancel 20% of held items and of those 20% most are for pve like this:
lSENkiN.png

practically cancels 90-95% of the items for pvp if u use x6 item urge what is the point of the held in pvp?

Uhmmm, I undersand, but making this held to only work in specific pokemons would be unfair, I think all pokes have to learn this held, maybe a good and fair solution can be if the poke has equiped this helds, it will give less dmg or something like that.

Last edited:

stin stauer

Reaction score
In my opinion the use of helds should be restricted to use only 1 of each type in our teams during duels.

We could equip as many as we would like to, but to start a duel, we would be allowed to use only 1 of each type.

For example: If you equip 1 urge item, the other pokemons from your team couldn't use the same item while dueling. It would show a message telling you something like "You can't use 2 identical helds at the same moment in your team".

Last edited:

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Zelricks™;381537 said:
Now helds are looteable by some pokemon, check the following link and compare in pokedex http://en.padventures.info/Held_Items and yes they come directly to your bag

Just wanted to say that Amulet Coin is still not dropped by Meowth nor Persian. I checked them and they only drop Medallion of Luck and Destiny Knot, respectively.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that Amulet Coin is still not dropped by Meowth nor Persian. I checked them and they only drop Medallion of Luck and Destiny Knot, respectively.

"some", marowak and cubone not drop held too

demzpacito

Reaction score
I dont know if its already like this but it'd be nice to see an animation like the "!" when you drop tms and stones, and to show on loot alert also. Maybe you already did that but its better safe than sorry

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
18:20 [Held items system]: Lucky egg cannot be removed once equiped.

What is this? This completely destroys the item. Let us remove it when we want so we can lvl more than one Pokémon with our 24 hours.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
When a normal version of a pokemon drop some item, the cloned should too, IMHO. (the opposite dont need to be true always..)

I want to make a suggestion, currently
- himontchan drops 2 held and 1 TM
- hitmonlee drops 1 held and 1 TM
- hitmonchan doesnt drop anything...

Zelricks

Reaction score
Fixed.

"some", marowak and cubone not drop held too
What do you mean?

agree: Black sludge
19:05 Black Sludge dropped by: Naganadel, Cloned Arbok.

Can you add helds for mini boss/boss tokens, and maybe daily points?
Currently all mini bosses drops some helds items

Back