What's new

Welcome!

[CURRENT] Held Items - Disccussion/Suggestions

Juangutierrez

Reaction score
You see 1 Pinap berries.
Reduces cooldown for harvest by 30 seconds during the next 10 minutes.

You see a Sprinklotad.
Pokemon held item. Cooldown of harvesting is reduced to 75 seconds.

Could these work together?

falconflu

Reaction score
Hello everyone! i was thinking about held Weakness Policy. And this item do not do same effect than oficial pokemon... and is unusual held if you compare with others.

My suggestion is change their effect condition and DMG%:

"If the holder is hit by a super effective move, it consumes the Weakness Policy and its DMG % are increased by 15%-17%"

why? actualy life orb have that dmg% and smarty candy more than both.
also "elemental helds", like dark glasses or psychic spoons already increase 10% dmg without any condition.... making weakness polocy unusual held.
If change condition to be hitted by a super effective atack to active the effect and put good damage, maybe will make this held usual again
Or... if change the same condition but just improve dmg% will be good too.

If we compare with life orb or smarty candy, smart and life will keep better, because weakness have condition to improve damage*. but this held will be usual now.

Soksok

Reaction score
02:24 You see a Harvesting Tool. Pokemon held item. User can use Harvest skill.

Can you add the "CUT" skill to this held?
Currently you can use harvest skill with it and it would be logical that you could also use the cut skill, it would be a great help for many of us since many times we go to respawns without some grass type pokemon and we have to return to the cp for one, (one that we will not use in the respawn that we are going to).

02:41 You see a Mining Tool. Pokemon held item. User can use Find Hole skill.

The same happen with this one, it would be a great help that you add the "Rock Smash" skill to this held.
It would be logical too because mining is not just find holes, you have to smash rocks too.

ninjakaban

Reaction score
Light Clay
Increases duration by 2 seconds of the moves: Reflect, Red Nose, Magic Coat, Spiky Shield and Fire Mantle.
This item is canceled by Item Urge.

I don’t know if this is the current description but if it is can you add Counter and Shell Trap (Turtonator’s fire Counter)?

Metin

Reaction score
03:13 You see a Golden Nanab Berry.
Pokemon held item.
Heals the trainer for 1% of the damage dealt by the pokemon holding it.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I would like to suggest that the Light Ball, which until now is a Pikachu exclusive held, could also work on the other electric rodents, on all Pikaclone!

You see a Light Ball. Pokemon held item. Increases damage and speed by 15%. Can only be used by Pikachu.

EBX43LMWwAMGzWz.jpg

Last edited:
Back