What's new

Welcome!

Current exclusive mega stones

jeanm5

Reaction score
It’s common to see pokemons from events being brought to game in respaws after some time, recently we got a new island with like 30 pokemons from events being them normal and shinies versions, even shiny pokemons from fórum contests got respaws in game (like absol, mimikyu, greninja and others)

Now I ask you if we will be able to have the mega stones like Houndoom, glalie and audino.

phibrizzo

Reaction score
ALL OF THIS POKEMON WERE IN AVAILABLE IN GAME:
AUDINO - EVENT ( U WAS TOO LAZY )
HOUNDOOM - PVP EVENT
GLAILE - FORMER WINTER EVENTS ( STILL U WAS TOO LAZY)
All of this pokemon is too new for spawn and mega system is a little weird right now. when u get rewards for cards u will get 2x voucher so put a little work for it.
Let them finish rest of delayed work first.

jeanm5

Reaction score
using caps lock to give your opinion only makes you sound dumber than your English.
but let's get to your arguments,
why do you suppose that I'm lazy? you don't know if I was playing Padventures when we had those events to get the mega stones.

Also, you said that events which gave the mega stones are too recent, but the pokemons that came in those events with the mega stones like frosmoth in the glalie winter event, already have a respaw, so it's not too soon.
even new shines that came after those events already have respaw, so your argument is invalid.
the only reason I can suppose by your answer to my post is that you own one of those mega stones and you think it would lose value or rarity, you are just being selfish.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
using caps lock to give your opinion only makes you sound dumber than your English.
but let's get to your arguments,
why do you suppose that I'm lazy? you don't know if I was playing Padventures when we had those events to get the mega stones.

Also, you said that events which gave the mega stones are too recent, but the pokemons that came in those events with the mega stones like frosmoth in the glalie winter event, already have a respaw, so it's not too soon.
even new shines that came after those events already have respaw, so your argument is invalid.
the only reason I can suppose by your answer to my post is that you own one of those mega stones and you think it would lose value or rarity, you are just being selfish.

to be honest idk why this thread keeps on going glalitite and houndoominite are in mega stone voucher since they were implemented to the game. The only stone that is not avaible is audinite because that's how it was decided

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Mega Audino Stone was available from additional mission(s) during season event and we are not planning to give it on voucher for lazy players, who didn't do their job when it was possible. Else pokemons, that are exclusively being added on events end up applied on spawns approximately after 1 year

haillove

Reaction score
My question is different. Raissa said she will make changes to 'mega stone hour' in near future, but there is still no change. 6 hours mega and 12 hours cooldown is really ridiculous.

raissa saying always soon or near future

Back