What's new

Welcome!

Craft Suggestions

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
In this thread you can propose suggestions about possible items that certain profession could craft.

Here's a reminder which professions will be avaible:
Archeologist
Artist
Engineer
Fighter
Herbalist
Hydrologist
Professor
Spiritualist

frostaren

Reaction score
Hydrologist -
1. A special dive tank like for the mega red gya but for a toxapex spawn with chance to spawn shiny.
2. An item to let you teleport from underwater.
3. A held item for your pokes to make them faster underwater.

@edit - i read the oxygen tank item description wrong, i thought it was exclusive to mega red gya, but anyway one of the spawns could be toxapex with a shiny

@update

- Item to let you catch elder blastoise

Professor or engineer - repel, if used, for the next x amount of steps or x amount of time, if your pokemon is at least 30, levels higher than a wild pokemon, that pokemon will not target/attack you

Everybody knows that a good fighter requires good nutrition. They should be able to cook their own meals. These meals will give them different boosts like for quicker magma fishing.

To cook a meal, you might require to kill an x amount of pokemons and collect x amount of items.

Emboar Bacon Strips - Increases Magma fishing by 55% for 24h

Blaziken fillets(chicken fillets) - Increased Magma fishing by 50% for 3 hours

Houndoom Steak - Increases Focus, boosting your loot by 200% for 12 hours.

Roasted Cinderace (roasted rabbit) - gives you extra energy, boosting your exp gained by 100% for 12 hours.

There could also be something with heracross, toxicroak legs (frog legs) or crabominable.

The meal effects are just what i first thought, if applied, you should of course change it according to your algorithims.

Last edited:

Rafalica

Reaction score
Spiritualist
1. Soul storage - steals and stores a soul from deletera. Allows you to release a soul to follow you for x minutes. One day cooldown for soul releasing. Possible upgrades to soul storage II and soul storage III to allow you store 2 and 3 souls and reduce cooldown to 8 and 1 hour respectively.
2. Ressurector - brings a soul back into dead body (useful for ressurecting friends). One day cooldown. Optional - either as part of this item or os a new item - allows you to ressurect yourself upon death.

Artist
1. Can craft all flutes
2. Held item Mimic Power - copies an ability of any Pokemon until that Pokemon dies or is hidden into the ball. It would be a way for new/poor players to fight back rich guys with theirs Ability Urge Moxie Pokemons but at the same time it wouldnt copy Ability Urge functionality completely as it will work for only as long as the other player has his Pokemon outside of the ball, which means it can be used only as a tool to fight for a spot.

Fighter
1. Aura of a champion - new type of aura for Pokemons or for a Player that unlocks auras which evokes sensations of being a champion. For example it could be star/boxing gloves/cup based type of aura simmilar to what heart auras looks like.

Herbalist
1. Shiny tea - makes your Pokemon feel shiny. Transforms your Pokemon into shiny form for an hour (if it has shiny form). 24 hour cooldown.
2. Vitalising tea - restores your Pokemon to full health instantly.

Fighter
1. Golden Shard - gives you higher chance to spawn Carbink from mining - add Diancie too, Carbink alone is ueless, i would prefer more powder than more Carbink when mining, since Diancie takes much more time to catch and you'll easly catch Carbink in the process anyways
2. Powerful Boots and Champion Gloves are contradictory, first gives you shiny, and second gives you cloned version of the same Pokemon. I think it would be better to have Shiny Geodude-Golem and Cloned Sudowoodo or Cloned Aggron in those items instead

Last edited:

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
ps1: I took the professor as a base, he will create the incubator allowing new exclusive shinys, so I tried to create something similar for each profession!
ps2: Hydrologist will be able to create a held that will increase ice and water damage by 20%, so I am suggesting the same for all other professions
ps3: Archeologist will be able to make an item to locate Mega Lucario, it would be interesting if other professions could do the same (Pharaoh Toy (informs about mega Lucario spawn))

Archeologist
- Golden Shovel : allows you to dig 2 or 3 pokemon at a time (chance to spawn Shiny Pallosand)
- Diamond(Held) : is the hardest material in existence, can increase rock damage by 20%, but slows it down by 10%.
- Already has the Pharaoh Toy for Mega lucario.

Fighter
- Powerful Boots : Allows you to break rocks with a single kick, by breaking rocks you have a chance to find small pokemon underneath them (chance to generate Shiny Geodude or Shiny Aron)
- Living Hotties(held) : Emits a heat so powerful that it increases the fire moves by 20%, but the user is under the burn effect (fighter type already has the Black belt)

Herbalist
- Grass Cutter: Cuts several grasses at once, when cutting has chance to find small pokemons hidden in the grass(chance to generate Shiny Ledyba or Shiny Burmy)
- Plant type and poison type already have Aconitum(maybe something for insect type(ps: not sure if insect type is in herbalist)

Hydrologist
- Snow Shovel : Allows you to find Pokemon hidden in the snow (Chance of generating shiny Swinub or Shiny Cubchu)
- Already has the Blessing of The Sea (held).

Professor
- Already have the incubator
- Sharp Claws(held): Powerful claws that increase Dragon and flying damage by 15-20%.

Spiritualist
- Offering: when used on tombs, coffins or tombstones it can attract ghosts (Chance of generating Shiny Cofagrigus or Shiny Runerigus)
- Ectoplasm(held): A mysterious liquid that increases Ghost and dark damage by 15-20%.
- Crystal Ball: Predict when Mega bannete or Mega gengar will appear.

Engineer
- Lightning rod : When placed on top of mountains (z= 11+) it can attract electric Pokemons (Chance of generating Shiny Electrike or Shiny Blitzle)
- Electromagnet(held) : generates a huge electromagnetic field that increases the damage of electric and steel pokemon by 15-20%.
- Seismograph : Able to trace the seismic tremors caused by Mega Steelix

Artist
- Music Box : When placed on the ground, it plays a beautiful melody that can attract certain Pokemons (Chance of generating Shiny Gothorita or Shiny Galar Ponyta)
- Magic Perfume(held) : Exudes a perfume that can increase Fairy and Psychic damage by 15-20%.
- Something to locate Mega Mawile or gardevoir?

ps: i might be suggesting a lot of new shinys, but professions is meant to be a big update, right ?

Last edited:

ninjakaban

Reaction score
Spiritualist:
As a fisherman and ghosts enjoyer and I saw that you already announced that not only hydrologist will add new baits/rods etc.
So my suggestion for the crafts is to add (bait or rod) for spiritualist’s craft
1. Spirit Rod (or bait so you can craft and trade this item later)
This kind of rod (or bait) could be used on the dark space at the underground “hell” level (like u have on that place next to celadon on tm ominous wind quest or aegislash spawn)
This rod (bait) would allow you to “bait/fish” ghosts/darks form dark demension/hell/darkness w/e which could be buffed or something like that to let you fish shiny ghosts or darks and Mega pokemons (like gengar?) to let you loot some tms or stones.
2. Space rod (bait)
Could be used only in the ultra warmhole on that “cosmic” space around the islands
This rod (bait) will allow you to fish only alolan pokemons with small chance to fish/lure ultra beast (and/or shiny versions of them) form the space and just like megas form meowth bait you could fish necrozma or other things to loot some tms or items that could be useful to craft new balls only for ultra beast/ shiny ultra beast. Those balls would works similar like ultra ball < rocket ball. Like u have beastballs with 4.0 rate like ultra balls? So you could craft something with 5.0 rate like rocket balls for shiny beasts form the rod or just for the wild beast

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
-Some ideas related to the backpack, I tried to divide the idea by various professions :

@Spiritualist
Undetectable Extension Charm: when used on the Backpack, it increases the capacity of items that can be carried

@Engineer
Smart Backpack upgrade: Adds a search bar to the Backpack, allowing you to locate items more easily

@Artist (Something like stitching)
Wallet: Adds a pocket to your backpack, this pocket organizes all the money from your backpack in it.
Pokeball Case : Adds a pocket to your backpack, this pocket organizes all the pokeball from your backpack in it.

@Lutador
I wasn't thinking of anything specific, more something strength related that makes it possible to stack over 100 items in a single slot.

-I suggested this a while ago, but the old topics about professions were deleted.
Ideas for changing the shape of certain Pokémon:

@Artist
Grooming Kit: Can be used to groom Frufrou and Shiny Frufrou in different styles (A suggestion that would make this system more interesting, a different move for each style of Frufrou, similar to Pikachu Cosplay)

zi5GHfn.png

@Herbalist
Raibown seeds: When cultivated, it generates a beautiful flower. (The colour of the generated flower is random: Red, orange, yellow, blue and white)

AHkBRYW.jpg
normal/shiny.

Ex: Red flower: When given to Florges will change the colour of your flower to red.

Ps: The correct would be to change the flower of Flabebe or floette, and when they evolve to Florges , keeps the colour of the flower they had.
PS2: Currently the game is with new beautiful moves, would be interesting a Petal blizzard style move for Florges , but the petals colour change according to the Florges flower colour.

@Engineer
I think this is already in the plans, at least there was something related in the old post of the engineer profession
To be able to create the electrical appliances : microwave, fan, refrigerator, lawn mower, washer.
And use them to change the shapes of Rotom.
ps: Since it's something related to possession, it could involve the spiritualist profession as well.

-
@Engineer
Safari Ball upgrade: use on 100 safari ball to double your rate (rate safari ball 2x > 4x)

-And one last idea, what about a unique transport for each profession, similar to a motorbike or carrot car?

Zaun

Reaction score
Engineer
Receptor Sport Ball (example): A pokeball crafted to receive a pokemon from other ball. The old ball cant be recovered.

The proposal is that crafting these balls should be very difficult and based on the type of Poké Ball the person intends to have. The crafting process should have a high failure rate. For example, 10,000 Sport Balls failed before obtaining the Receiver Sport Ball. Here, items related to the type of Poké Ball you want to craft can be used. For instance, in the case of the Sport Ball, items from shiny Pokémon, such as Shiny Espeon Ears and Rainbow or Green Powders, can be used. This would give more value to these items and provide them with greater utility.

Professor
About Treasures: While archaeologists can discover relics and ancient manuscripts, only professors can translate them. The mechanic could be based on encryption involving the character's profession who is attempting to decrypt the writing. The proposal is that archaeologists should be able to translate, but with an extremely high failure rate, while professors can do this with a low failure rate.

Others Sugestions:
Stash System
: A large and complex quest that involves many professions to craft a Supply Stash. Where the player can easily store all their items (just by dragging and dropping). Later, they can access a window where they can view all their stacked items and search by category, element, type, value (based on market or NPC), and name.

The same could be used for Pokémon (tired of storing Pokémon in bags or cases and navigating between them).

Stash System suggestion is completely inspired by Tibia's Supply Stash.

perrywinkle

Reaction score
cause we dont have a lot of information for the Artist, maybe a kind of "Addon" or "Aura" for the pokemon that increase a little bit the stats, or maybe some type of ribbons, that can be a little more power full that the "pearl string","magnet","pixie dust", etc, just a little bit more power 15% instead of 10%, cause,maybe its nice to be the ones who can craft new addons or decorations, they are pretty,but not that usefull

demzpacito

Reaction score
Some time ago I suggested the creation of held "Beacon Necklace", to attract pokes who are not aggressive. I'm rethinking it now and it could be not a held but a farmed item by Herbalists that would give this effect for a limited amount of time

Sweet (maybe Stinky?) Scent: Turns passive pokes into aggressive for 2 hours. Cooldown: 6 hours

demzpacito

Reaction score
Pokemon lore mentions that rarely Carbinks go through mutation and become Diancie. I thought of an item that would enhance the chance of triggering this mutation and increase likelihood of mining Diancies instead of Carbinks. This item would have to be crafted together by an engineer and a herbalist and it would work like a gadget that would spray a gas and this gas would enhance chance of mutation (and due to its hazard it couldnt be sprayed frequently or it could cause mutations on humans)

Delta Compound (name is a WIP): Equals the chance of spawning Carbink and Diancie (so lets say if chance of spawning both is 60% of times u use mining then 30% of all times would spawn Diancie, 30% would spawn Carbink and 40% would be powder/fail. Percentagens are just for the sake of example, dont really know the numbers but the logic is making chances for cabink and diancie equal)

Duration of effect: 90 min. Cooldown (account binded): 24h (up to discussion as well)

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Herbalist.
As i gave a suggestion from fruits (idk if it'll be accepted) , it'll be match with this other suggestion here.

we have 4 types of oricorio, and in alola they can change their form (element) according Nectar flowers they use.

-Herbalist can plant Red, Pink, Yellow and Purple flower (ofc very rare to get the seeds).
-The plant will gives only the amount necessary to make 1 bottle of Nectar, and after this the plant will die.
- When plant grows, herbalist can extract nectar from it's flowers:

• Red Nectar for Oricorio Baile Style
  • Pink Nectar for Pa'u Style
  • Yellow Nectar for Pom-Pom Style
  • Purple Nectar for Sensu Style
-Just use nectar on oricorio to change it's element.
- The player has a long time to be able to change the oricorio element again (It doesn't matter if he acquires another one, the time is for any oricorio)
-Player only can change oricorio form if it hasnt TMs used (for this i told that Forgetfulness Berry would be nice, ofc we have Edward that remove TMs)

Engineer

We would add same thing as oricorio, but for Rotoms

Engineer will make:
  • Microwave oven
  • Washing machine
  • Refrigerator
  • Electric Fan
  • Lawn mower
- This items only can be used on Rotom (Electric/Ghost)
-The Rotom cant have TMs to enable the item use to change its form
-After use the item, player cant change its form again (or makes a way for everyone that has Rotoms, extract the household appliance "possessed" for it, so everyone wil have rotom Electric/ghost + item extracted, also if it'll be added is necessary change all rotoms spawns to Electric/Ghost)

Last edited:

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
smart launcher
When you click on the smart launcher, a window similar to the "!hide_bodies" window opens. In this window you will see a list of all the pokemon, where you can define which pokeball you want to be used for each pokemon.
But you can also define a default pokeball, this default pokeball will be used for all the pokemon you haven't defined your preference for.

-Each Pokemon can have up to 3 pokeballs defined as a preference to be used. If the player doesn't have a Pokeball set, the launcher will throw the Pokeball set as the default.
-The idea of the smart launcher is not that the pokeballs are thrown by themselves (this would make it much easier and I don't think it's in the team's interest).
-You would use the launcher just like a pokeball: click on the smart launcher in the backpack, then the target icon would appear, and then click on the pokemon's body. (It could be placed in the hotkeys to make everything easier)

The main idea is that you don't have to waste time selecting which pokeball you want to use. Sometimes, in a large respawn, it's too time-consuming to have to select which pokeball to use. Or even wrong pokeball, wrong pokemon and play on another.
An example:
While hunting in Malie's Ghost 290+, in shiny mimikyu I play Dream Ball, Mimikyu > Moon Ball, Shiny Aegislash > Sport Ball, Shiny Dusknoir > rocket Ball, the other pokemon Ultra Ball. Even with shortcuts for each Pokeball it's quite complicated. Not to mention pokemon that I confuse between normal and shiny (colour blind XD) and end up making a mistake and throwing the wrong pokeball (I accidentally caught a shiny staraptor in the ultra ball).

With the smart launcher we would only have 1 shortcut to play pokeball.
ps: for the daltonico here crystal ball and premier are twins kkkk this idea would help even in this little problem

Back