What's new

Welcome!

Christmas 2019

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Promotion
From 24 dec 2019 till 31 dec 2019, we will enable the Christmas promotion.
During this time every donation will receive 50% extra points and will also receive:

- 1x Christmas outfit bag (
1 each 30 points)
- 1x Christmas decoration bag (
1 each 30 points)

Christmas event
The Christmas event will be enabled december 26, for now we have enabled a mini event and increased rates of: pokemon experience, loot, catch, shiny spawn chance.

Gifts
Same as last year, we have enabled the chance to send presents to your friends via command !gift <name>
The gift from command is similar to the reward of main event, with a chance to obtain Galarian Darumaka.

Christmas Mini Event
This is an additional mini event and this is not a mandatory.
There are several places of the map where Christmas Pokemons are spawning, when you defeat them you'll receive a Christmas Token, that looks like an ice cream. Each Christmas pokemon can drop 1 to 3 tokens.

These tokens are the price to play rock-paper-scissor with Christmas Jynx (npc) for the following reward:
C2vExFM.png

Main christmas event

Help Claus, delivering presents around the map

frN81B3.png

- You can only join the event with 1 character per account.
- You need to deliver 55 presents to complete the event.
- You can fail as many times as you want.
- Spoilers are allowed ingame and forum.
- Event will be active till friday 10/ january.
- Rewards from event and "!gift" will be openable in the next hours or at january 1 (depends how busy I'm 31 dec)

Have a happy new year!

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Christmas event
The Christmas event will be enabled december 26, for now we have enabled a mini event and increased rates of: pokemon experience, loot, catch, shiny spawn chance.

There is something I'd like to ask:

Is it possible for you to do something about Shiny Eevee's spawn time?

Ever since these faster shiny spawn events were implemented, I believe Shiny Eevee is the only shiny pokemon whose respawn's time remains unchanged.

Before someone says that that's not true or how do I know that, let me show you the following:

Diamond Server:
Rn89g8U.png

Platinum Server (yes, from my time in platinum):
141D1QB.png

Some balls I've used on Shiny Eevee are from Events and others normal and I've notived that the time of spawn is basically the same.

I know Eevee is different, because it's not based on killing wild Eevees. That's why I'd like to ask if it's possible that, during Shiny events, Shiny Eevee's spawning time is boosted.

Thanks in Advance!

Tsotss

Reaction score
Christmas Mini Event
This is an additional mini event and this is not a mandatory.
There are several places of the map where Christmas Pokemons are spawning, when you defeat them you'll receive a Christmas Token, that looks like an ice cream. Each Christmas pokemon can drop 1 to 3 tokens.

These tokens are the price to play rock-paper-scissor with Christmas Jynx (npc) for the following reward:
C2vExFM.png

Rewards are limited per player/account/character?

Mundisse

Reaction score
breath the pure air of nostalgia, back to 2012 2013 xmas Jynx stole my hoenn box.

A

Albuquerque

I got pirate outfit from a christmas outfit bag and then I went try another bag to get citizen outfit and got this message:
14:29 Client sent invalid data.

Is it a bug?

Reisen

Reaction score
I got pirate outfit from a christmas outfit bag and then I went try another bag to get citizen outfit and got this message:
14:29 Client sent invalid data.

Is it a bug?

The same goes for the outfit citizen

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
When will be available to open the gifts?

there will be a client update in the next few days, after that rewards from MAIN event and gifts will be openable.

@topic
Sorry guys I will delay the main event 1 day more due client update, if I still can't update client tomorrow I will release the event without rewards for now.

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
there will be a client update in the next few days, after that rewards from MAIN event and gifts will be openable.

@topic
Sorry guys I will delay the main event 1 day more due client update, if I still can't update client tomorrow I will release the event without rewards for now.

Rip event

Back