Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Destiny Knot

User has 30% chance to attract enemy.
Cooldown: 20 seconds.
This item is canceled by Item Urge

Can someone URGENTLY fix this issue? Since i returned ive been very active on game and ive seen lot of things to rapair, i have spoken with lot of players who has been abusing of this bug everyday at duels and also wild areas.

Its current effect is : 50% Chance to reflect opponents attack
Which is tremendously ridiculous its like a passive reflect move and a lot of abusers use it on OP pokes like elecktoss and some others.

IF YOU GUYS CAN NOT REPAIR IT SO THEN I DEMAND TO DISABLE THIS HELD UNTIL IT CAN BE FIXED.

THANKS

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Note: I will be here reminding until it can be FIXED like it or not haters i know that right now you are bullying me on PVP and also sending me messages on private that this has years working on this way or that they will just ignore it, maybe because no one else reported it before??? I dont like BUG ABUSERS I AM A BUG DETECTER A BUG REPORTER IM YOUR WORST KNIGHTMARE , this will be FIXED .

thedarkmanxd123

Reaction score
Hii guys,Yeahh I agree with you Rido . It needs nerf and also it was reported some time ago by many duelers that's why it's forbidden for tournaments and also raids, so you are not the first.
And called "abuser or bug abusers" what???? it is not correct. Dont justify your losses for a held . You are not the same in pvp as years ago, start accepting it.
munchlaxdab
Finally , I think you are not in the possition to demand anything you are a player like us who can ask or suggest something but the decision is made by the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back