Pollitas
Pearl

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
hello. already i have tryed logout but he dont answer me
im giving the 100 aqua tails.

Pollitas
Pearl

the quest is acting correctly, I done it yesterday but im need finish last part :)
in the previous conversation he wrote what you need write now if you only to give back items, you must read carefully rather than only [hi/mission/yes/bye] sometimes this is other words. :)

Last edited:

infix

Reaction score
he said yes six times but it still not working, you can't read ? he need say two other words

Aparently the one who can't read properly is you, i told him to say "yes" just after he asks "are you here to do some work or mission for me?" to check if it work this way since there's a mission launched on johto working this way as far as i remember (i dont remember which one since im not playing that much). Yes i should've been specific but it is understandable, you're being kinda rude tho, maybe your weird english confuses me idk.

Last edited:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
the quest is acting correctly, I done it yesterday but im need finish last part :)
in the previous conversation he wrote what you need write now if you only to give back items, you must read carefully rather than only [hi/mission/yes/bye] sometimes this is other words. :)

This is right
Say Hi Small Tale
and check what npc says

And this is right but wrong word.

There are other keywords apart from the typical "mission"

pawpaw

Reaction score
I got kicked by the game just when the NPC on the Squirtle mission told me the key haha, I'll guess I'll wait for somebody to do it also

Back