What's new

Welcome!

Blaze

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Can you change ability blaze working from 50%, not 30%? My suggestion is because we arent getting any profit from that ability, on high lvl spawns pokes die very fast, and its hard to use even 1 skill at 30% hp, cuz we use revive > protect at 50% using the best moves and pokes die fast... So we dont have any profit from that ability.
Heard that Jano is bussy, but i guess changing only number in script isnt taking so much time :D

Zecao

Reaction score
PVE
that can cause a lot of problems, combining 15% of the skill + a smart candy is 30% more damage, Typlosion could abuse this skill a lot thanks to "fiery tornado" and with players who run much faster, it is impossible to fight a respawn

in terms of PVP it could work like this maybe with 10% instead of 15% extra damage, since the skills "Blaze" "Torrent" "Overgrow" do not really make a difference in a fight

regards bro

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
So, even changing to 10% DMG from 50% HP is more helpful than 15% from 30%, and we already have abilities like Beast Boost, Zen Mode, Reckless and Technician and they arent making aby troubles, just make ability blaze a little useful...

Juangutierrez

Reaction score
agree 10% extra dmg at 50% hp opened more diversity for raid not only Zen mode/beast boost/Reckless and snipper in pvp it would not change too much it has never been noticed, it seems good to me

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Basically a berserk but with a slightly less damage buff.

I don't think that is a good idea.

Besides, staff would have to change similar abilities like torrent, overgrow, swarm, etc.

Back