What's new

Welcome!

Birthday/Christmas Schedule

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS SCHEDULE
xx/12 - Introduction of Battle Pass only for December (+first days of January as it has 35 days rewards)

xx/12 - Dice Event

01/12 - Birthday Cake raid
01/12 - 05/12 - Birthday Nostalgia - forum thread where players will share their old screens. We'll choose few the best to get birthday package!
02/12 Mrs. Claus appears in Celadon Mall
02/12 Birthday Cake Raid 3x / Announcement of Christmas contests
03/12 Birthday Cake Raid 2x / Hide & Seek
03/12 Introduction of Kanto Shinies
04/12 Birthday Cake Raid 2x / Shiny Ho-oh Raid / Crazy Cars Event
05/12 Birthday Cake Raid 3x / Mew Raid
06/12 Birthday Cake Raid / Mad Snowman Raid
07/12 Roulette Event
08/12 Birthday Cake Raid 2x / Hide & Seek
09/12 Triple Raid of Legendary Birds
10/12 Last Birthday Cake Raid 3x
11/12 Dice bets event (high/low/number)
(during the week we'll give away few free-bet tickets allowing players to bet for free)
12/12 Mad Snowman Raid / Crash Robots event
13/12 Mewtwo Raid
14/12 Maze Event (very rare card to win along with tm cases)
15/12 Mad Snowman Raid
16/12 ------------------
17/12 Christmas Event (might change)

to be continued.
Days after we should announce christmas event date as this year we are planning to give 100% shiny chance rewards for first 3 players to solve the mystery of Santa's disappearance. Of course, other players will have x% chance to get shiny too!

Main Rewards this year:
Greedent, Corviknight, Crustle

nT5oZqO.png

2jbpSEU.png

Uucrtb4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Harute011

Reaction score
When you can of if you can... if you put the moves of the new pokemons.

Is possible obtain the shiny version of they? Too It will be possible put the moves of the shinys? (is a petition-suggestion, isn't required)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
When you can of if you can... if you put the moves of the new pokemons.

Is possible obtain the shiny version of they? Too It will be possible put the moves of the shinys? (is a petition-suggestion, isn't required)

Answer is in first post...

Tsotss

Reaction score
to be continued.
Days after we should announce christmas event date as this year we are planning to give 100% shiny chance rewards for first 3 players to solve the mystery of Santa's disappearance. Of course, other players will have x% chance to get shiny too!
3 shiny per world or 3 in general?

Mr Forasteiro

Reaction score
Goodnight! I don't know where to post this question, so I will do it here. sorry.

I would like to know if there will be a donation promotion. because the diamond in the game is very expensive and the donate would be a viable option to acquire the *pass*.

thanks, and again. sorry

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Goodnight! I don't know where to post this question, so I will do it here. sorry.

I would like to know if there will be a donation promotion. because the diamond in the game is very expensive and the donate would be a viable option to acquire the *pass*.

thanks, and again. sorry

For Christmas :)

A

Albuquerque

Can you guys reduce Airplane coldown to do tasks from pass? 15 minutes would be great.

12:34 Flight Agent: You cannot travel yet, you must wait 24 minutes and 52 seconds.

marr

Reaction score
One question.
Why all new shinies are that weak? Old ones mostly are much stronger and have more hp and it's nice to take some effort to kill it, then u have satisfaction. New shinies are same as normal version or even weaker and sometimes you don't even saw that you killed it.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
One question.
Why all new shinies are that weak? Old ones mostly are much stronger and have more hp and it's nice to take some effort to kill it, then u have satisfaction. New shinies are same as normal version or even weaker and sometimes you don't even saw that you killed it.

I kinda dislike making stronger versions just for spawn i feel like it is more a pain to kill than fun especially for lower lvls that would get ksed every time if it would have more hp

marr

Reaction score
I kinda dislike making stronger versions just for spawn i feel like it is more a pain to kill than fun especially for lower lvls that would get ksed every time if it would have more hp

It makes sense, thanks for reply.

Grimell

Reaction score
Is there any chance to make battle pass tasks easier?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is there any chance to make battle pass tasks easier?

Actually some of them are realy easy. I agree some of them are time-consuming, but if u don't like something, just do what I and others do - change it by using 1 diamond.

Cozsmos

Reaction score
My current tasks are : throw a ball on 10 shiny & 15.000 steps on national park

It was fine doing 10M damage and killing 300 poison & dark types but these are really harder than i tought
and even hatching egg is waiting to be done

I agree with you but i wont ask about easier quests

Is it possible to change cost of re-roll task with money in-game instead of diamond ?
Diamonds are kinda expensive

Back