What's new

Welcome!

Berries system remake

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys, with the last update the berries system have been remade and new berries were introduced to the game, you can find more info about these berries and how to get them in the following link

http://www.padventures.org/index.php/p/v/gui_berry

And in this thread I will explain how the new system works

Basic rules
- Each Pokemon has 3 berries slots.
- The cooldown is character binded.
- Extra resistances duration can be saved, but you cannot get two or more at the same time.

How to equip berries?
Open the options menu on an equiped Pokeball and select the option "Set berries"

4A49Pss.png

In this new window you can set the berries your Pokemon will carry and if you want to AutoEqup them when possible

oENJx3Z.png

Note: the AutoEquip function will attemp to equip your berries setup every time you release your Pokemon, of course only if you are carrying the berries in your backpack

How to use berries?
When you release your Pokemon a new small window is opened, you can see the berries your Pokemon has equiped in this window, to use a berry just click it in this window

04BD82L.png

Note: you can move this window anywhere, you can also minimize it.

Additionally the abilities Gluttony and Unnerve now have their respective effects

Gluttony
- Sitrus berry will heal the user for 15% instead of 5%.
- User will automatically use Sitrus berry when has 50% HP or lower skipping cooldown restrictions.
- This ability is canceled by Mold breaker.

Unnerve
- Enemy cannot use berries.
- This ability only works during duel.

huberto

Reaction score
If I put Cornn berry and Belue berry, hunting in party, will I have bonus 35% loot rate?

19:37 [Berries system]: 1x Bluk berry equiped.
19:37 Your Meganium 20% max health for the next 5 minutes!

Once I call Meganium back and release it again, my berry effect dissapeared. Is this barry supposed to work this way?

Last edited:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
does the berry lose its effect if we change pokes?

do they keep the effect after relogging?

Currently the only berries that keep their effects when you withdraw your Pokemon are the extra resistances berries and extra loot rate berries.
The extra resistance duration is saved when you withdraw your Pokemon and will continue on next release, anyway you cannot stack multiple resistances on the same Pokemon.
The extra loot rate berries are character binded so you can activate it with a Pokemon and change as many times as you want.
Others berries will not have their effect save, atleast not in the current patch, is not a bad idea to implement it on next update tho...

If I put Cornn berry and Belue berry, hunting in party, will I have bonus 35% loot rate?

19:37 [Berries system]: 1x Bluk berry equiped.
19:37 Your Meganium 20% max health for the next 5 minutes!

Once I call Meganium back and release it again, my berry effect dissapeared. Is this barry supposed to work this way?

1- If you do the maths of duration vs cooldown, it should be impossible to stack these berries.
2- I explained in this post.

Harute011

Reaction score
Hi guys, with the last update the berries system have been remade and new berries were introduced to the game, you can find more info about these berries and how to get them in the following link

http://www.padventures.org/index.php/p/v/gui_berry

And in this thread I will explain how the new system works

Basic rules
- Each Pokemon has 3 berries slots.
- The cooldown is character binded.
- Extra resistances duration can be saved, but you cannot get two or more at the same time.

How to equip berries?
Open the options menu on an equiped Pokeball and select the option "Set berries"

4A49Pss.png

In this new window you can set the berries your Pokemon will carry and if you want to AutoEqup them when possible

oENJx3Z.png

Note: the AutoEquip function will attemp to equip your berries setup every time you release your Pokemon, of course only if you are carrying the berries in your backpack

How to use berries?
When you release your Pokemon a new small window is opened, you can see the berries your Pokemon has equiped in this window, to use a berry just click it in this window

04BD82L.png

Note: you can move this window anywhere, you can also minimize it.

Additionally the abilities Gluttony and Unnerve now have their respective effects

Gluttony
- Sitrus berry will heal the user for 15% instead of 5%.
- User will automatically use Sitrus berry when has 50% HP or lower skipping cooldown restrictions.

Unnerve
- Enemy cannot use berries.
- This ability only works during duel.

It can to use 2 berries to same time?

Back