What's new

Welcome!

Battle Pass (Dragon Catch)

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
remove or lower the capture chance for the type (dragon) since Dratini, fraxure, bagon, and other priman evolutions are very difficult and just waste time,

It could be a strategy to spend more diamonds for the event (but I think the community spends more time and money,

I request a dialogue to reach an agreement, I think the players will be grateful and this will avoid more stress now that the new event is coming

(Cheers)

Akalicious

Reaction score
100% agree, this mission should be reduced from 5 to 1 dragon type since all of them are, at the very least, rare. takes a bunch of time to catch one, let alone 5 of them. it's probably the only mission everyone rerolls too

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
remove or lower the capture chance for the type (dragon) since Dratini, fraxure, bagon, and other priman evolutions are very difficult and just waste time,

It could be a strategy to spend more diamonds for the event (but I think the community spends more time and money,

I request a dialogue to reach an agreement, I think the players will be grateful and this will avoid more stress now that the new event is coming

(Cheers)

2NuHYlI.png

almost 2 days trying and nothing,

The players are more stressed by the pressure of the rocket balls,cloned,moon,dream, premier, sport, etc., which are the most used in an increased experience event:

the devaluation in Padventures is the same as in the real world

you already know that I am a direct player that does not keep the suggestions

Back